Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have SHT conflated with replicel. Replicel cultures DP cells and then injects them into the scalp hoping they will seek out miniaturized and dormant follicles, and strengthen them. SHT and Tsuji are both injecting a matrix of cells one by one that should form a new follicle once implanted. They are just using different cells to do it.

Thanks for that. I've never read into Replicel much but what's the status on that? Is there research to indicate that "strengthening" or "reviving" follicles with cells from non-DHT-sensitive areas can restore a lot of hair?

Also I wonder the difference in cells between the SHT and Tsuji methods. Tsuji just sounds like an extremely complex procedure from what information is available while TissUse/J Hewitt has been more "hype" that all the technology is complete and they're ready to get these trials going right now. Which now got delayed, of course.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I've never read into Replicel much but what's the status on that? Is there research to indicate that "strengthening" or "reviving" follicles with cells from non-DHT-sensitive areas can restore a lot of hair?

Also I wonder the difference in cells between the SHT and Tsuji methods. Tsuji just sounds like an extremely complex procedure from what information is available while TissUse/J Hewitt has been more "hype" that all the technology is complete and they're ready to get these trials going right now. Which now got delayed, of course.
Well follicle thought has not updated yet his blog about a delay....
Also its February, the companies will publish their second half of 2019 reports

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
„At this time it’s not clear how many months the trial is delayed. Knight is continuing to look for a cell processing company who can do the trial, I don’t believe he has a new one at the moment. He did tell me he was very disappointed after coming up short in negotiations with the original company, this set him back about 6 months. The scenario has really changed for him, he thought he was going to be able to move ahead ASAP with the original mentioned company and now the future is uncertain for the trial.“

We could know at this time if SHT works and it would be possible to get SHT on the market in the end of 2020 if J Hewitt had started the trial in December 2019.
Now we are FUCKED!!! (again)

#fuckjhewitt
#fucktsuji
#fuckshiseido

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this thing was available, no one would go to Japan and spend a month and a half waiting for their cells to be multiplied.

I bet we'll find a cure for this new coronavirus sooner than for our scalps

Last edited:

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
„At this time it’s not clear how many months the trial is delayed. Knight is continuing to look for a cell processing company who can do the trial, I don’t believe he has a new one at the moment. He did tell me he was very disappointed after coming up short in negotiations with the original company, this set him back about 6 months. The scenario has really changed for him, he thought he was going to be able to move ahead ASAP with the original mentioned company and now the future is uncertain for the trial.“

We could know at this time if SHT works and it would be possible to get SHT on the market in the end of 2020 if J Hewitt had started the trial in December 2019.
Now we are FUCKED!!! (again)

#fuckjhewitt
#fucktsuji
#fuckshiseido

Doesn't make any sense. If all the technology is sitting around ready to go, why should it be so difficult to find a company that will do the cell processing? I would expect multiple companies jumping at this opportunity...

Even if this thing was available, no one would go to Japan and spend a month and a half waiting for their cells to be multiplied.

You don't have to spend a month there... take two trips.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WARNING INVITROHAIR LTD IS A BIG SCAMM CONTROLED BY HEINRICH KUNZ

Heinrich Kunz stole my money and other people's money. Therefore, I think I have the right to say to the whole world, what I have discovered about him, and his economic fraudulent activity.

I present some information (public and official documents ) about Mr. Helmuth Heinrich Kunz.

This Heinrich Kunz has an economic - fraudulent activity. Several years in several countries.

In 2011, he was convicted by the Hagen law court for deception. A fraud of 1.1 million euros. He received 4.9 years for fraud and deception. He was in prison for around two and a half years.

Heinrich Kunz owns companies that have the same name in 4 countries. Redcrane International and Heinrich Kunz AG (SA)

Henrich Kunz AG, ( based in Switzerland ) Company nr.1116822

Heinrich Kunz S.A. ( based in Luxembourg ) Company nr. B206365

REDCRANE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BR018671 - Opened on 1 June 2016

REDCRANE INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED 10111702 - Incorporated on 8 April 2016

His main associate, collaborator, as evidenced by the founding documents of his companies, Redcrane International, is Sundip Shihn, a British citizen. Another associate is his wife Maria Zakurnaeva. Kunz and Sundep have over 15 companies registered at the same address.

After leaving prison, Kunz is active with the company ,, Heinrich Kunz AG ,, in Switzerland . Kunz take residence in Switzerland . With company Heinrich Kunz AG in Switzerland he cheated, defrauded the money of company ENCORE CRANE, TRUCKING & TRANSPORT LTD from Canada. This company paid a very large sum for cranes and received nothing. Neither the cranes nor the money back. This company has filed for bankruptcy. The bankruptcy proceedings were terminated by order of the cantonal court president of October 31, 2017 They never recovered any money

Kunz run and left Switzerland ,and moved his activity in Luxembourg. New residence in Luxembourgh .

He founded the Heinrich Kunz SA in Luxembourg . With this company he cheated, defrauded - WHL Furnire srl from Romania (the Romanian company paid one crane, did not get anything, neither the crane nor the money back). Even more . This company was threatened and blackmailed , not to tell the truth about Kunz and his frauds . Company WHL Furnire has not accepted this blackmail .

Moreover , I , Adrian Ciurea, in my personal name, decided to speak publicly about the fraudulent economic activity of Kunz and associates.

Regarding the company HEINRICH KUNZ S.A. From Luxemburg, I discovered that the company has filed for insolvency and has been declared insolvent by the court on 18 may 2018. Kunz made the fraud, closed the company and fled from Luxembourg . Kunz run again and take France Residence

He has also been a director in several companies, which he has dissolved

In March 2016 company ..B Tech .. (Braingineering Technologies Sarl) is established in Luxembourg. Henrich Kunz becomes CEO and partner.

This company has received large sums of money from various organizations, and from investors. And Heinrich Kunz manages this money , this business . Many millions of euros.

Those who funded money in B Tech , who invested, know about Kunz's fraudulent activity ? About his past and about his companies , how did he steal money from customers , from investors ?

Heinrich Kunz and Sundip Sighn are currently partners in several companies, and in

Btechlaboratories (UK) ltd Company number 10730318.

In February, Kunz's partners ( from Btech Luxemburg ) find the truth about his fraudulent activity. They did check on him. They demanded Kunz's resignation. Kunz has been dismissed from BTech Luxembourg shamefully.

Now, Kunz and Sundip have set up INVITROHAIR LTD and FUROID LTD , using BTECHLABORATORIES UK LTD. In recent years, he has been using high-quality people, doctor professors. He uses the work and inventions of these professors doctors and researchers, and sets up his own firms . Of the three researchers, who say Kunz that they work for INVITROHAIR LTD, two, have no connection. Lies. He's already started asking for money from patients. It does a fantastic promotion allover on the internet. I think there will be many who will be fooled.

There are other companies and people and former employees who had lost a lot of money and had serious problems with Kunz and his firms. There are people and companies that have been blackmailed. They were forced ( to be able to recover their money ) to sign a document . This document obliges them not to talk about Kunz's problems and Kunz's frauds . Even so, some of them have not received any money . Many were threatened by Kunz .

He managed to convince many investors. He promised to the investors high interest rates . These investors have lost all their money. That's what happened in Germany and after .

Heinrich Kunz ( Redcrane International ) is still active all over the Internet. Continue to lure potential customers.

And just as informative, I'm just saying some of Kunz's victims

Only with REDCRANE INTERNATIONAL ( Kunz and Sundep, they also own other companies. And some companies have dissolved)

· he has robbed many of his employees: - Gillian Gordon (South Africa) - Dwayne Hartzen (South Africa) - Javier Lopez (Spain) - Tracy Eschenburg (South Africa) - Todd Brady (Canada) 20000 - Anthony Peixoto (Hong Kong) € 20,000 - Jerry Cheng (Singapore) , Slavena Trifonova …

· Several companies that have been cheated, have suffered losse

· Taurus SV (Sweden) € 27,500 - - Truck and Crane Hire (Canada) € 18,500

· - Wong Fong Engineering (Hong Kong) € 45,000

· Another customer in Finland for 17,000 Euro, . Her name is Judith

· Encore trucking & transport LTD Canada , total losses , over 120 000 euro

· WHL Furnire ( Romania ) 10 500 euro

· Company HEBA . EU Mr. Arnd Bruckhaus also big losses and problems

· Mr. Jack Zhang Lei He paid a crane, and received nothing

· Mr. Paul Heynen (Canada ) He had big problems and suffered losses

Kunz's wife MARIA ZAKURNAEVA (Mari Kunz), who is co-owner of Redcrane International, uses the fashion world to find and convince different people to buy stock. Even in this area of activity, I found people who said they were cheated.

I'm trying to warn. Everyone needs to know what the risk is Heinrich Kunz and his associates. He stole my money. I have the right to tell everyone. So , maybe , I can save any new victims .

And because I'm telling the truth about them, they say about me , I'm a cyberstalker, and they're making complaints against me , and threatens me .

. For anyone interested, I can present official documents, victims' declarations , clear evidence.

Adrian Ciurea
Nobody is talking about invitrohair.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If spending 2 month in Japan is a bigger problem for you than your hairloss than I have to congratulate you.
I am also wondering why you are in this forum. I think a lot of forum users including me would do everything to get their hair back. 2 months in Japan are the smallest problem for me.

#fuckjhewitt
#fucktsuji
#fuckshiseido

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This industry is a complete dissappointment. How are we supposed to survive in this era of extreme vanity ?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If spending 2 month in Japan is a bigger problem for you than your hairloss than I have to congratulate you.
I am also wondering why you are in this forum. I think a lot of forum users including me would do everything to get their hair back. 2 months in Japan are the smallest problem for me.

#fuckjhewitt
#fucktsuji
#fuckshiseido

Just make it 2 trips.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is Jon Knight's contact information? It's mid Feb. We want information on progress with a new company so that these trials, for which the technology is apparently just sitting around waiting to be used, can get going asap.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is Jon Knight's contact information? It's mid Feb. We want information on progress with a new company so that these trials, for which the technology is apparently just sitting around waiting to be used, can get going asap.

I don't know his contact information and I don't think he would respond anyway. He has already made himself look foolish and ineffective by telling the world he would start a trial before the end of 2019 and then failing to do so, so I don't think he will risk further damage to his rep by communicating any new info to the outside world until the trials actually start.

Right now I would say that he has come off as a fool who can't get the job done and he doesn't want to risk adding more negativity to that image of himself.

Last edited:

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
J. Hewitt's trial timeline was far too optimistic from the start. As long as trial goes ahead within the first half of this year, we shouldn't be too disappointed. Once the trial is complete we should know if their method works or not pretty quickly.

Last edited:

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
J. Hewitt's trial timeline was far too optimistic from the start. As long as trial goes ahead within the first half of this year, we shouldn't be too disappointed. Once the trial is complete we should know if their method works or not pretty quickly.

The probability of trials going ahead within the first half of this year are slim to none.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
J. Hewitt said the reason they couldn't start the trial by December 2019 is because the cell-culturing company (that would do the culturing of the cells for the trial) wouldn't accept the stipulation that after they learnt how to properly culture the cells they wouldn't produce a tweaked version of the same treatment. J. Hewitt apparently spent 6 months arguing with cell-culturing company about this issue.

It sounds Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You certainly can't blame J Hewitt for backing out if they wouldn't agree to that. They may need to end up creating a center in-house to do the trial. Frankly I don't understand how there could be 6 months of negotiations over that. That point obviously has to be non-negotiable, and it should've been made clear from day one that it wasn't a bargaining chip.

I agree. The big issue is that J. Hewitt wasted 6 months on that issue.

Last edited:

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long are the trials going to take then, too? You maybe say a month between evaluation/start and injection of the cloned cells, and then probably many months before evaluating outcome. 2 months? 6? 1 year?