Tired Of Baldness. Tired Of Ugliness. Tired.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn I bet you can get a woman that hot and i hope you do!!! You sound like a great guy i am sure you will find a woman equally hot personality and looks and you deserve this.

Thanks, but that will never happen. Relationships are over for me. I am fine with that. There is no coming back from this.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, I'm just trying to understand this.

It's twenty percent. So this is happening all over the head?

Now I think I get it, twenty percent on the top, right? or is it from Telogen Effluvium (the sides/back)?

It was just the crown / midscalp, but since I quit finasteride, the hairline has completely gone to sh*t. I went from decent density a year ago, to full blown NW7 pattern diffuse thinning. Like, if I buzzed it below a six, I would just look like NW7. sides and back are fine. If those go, I will riddle my f*cking head with buckshot. hey, that has "buck" in it too...suiting.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
rmZu22I.gif

I am reaching a new level of "low" i have realized, and actually, it's quite comforting. If I saw this pic three years ago, I would have been happy. I would have thought, "damn, I am going to make money, get ripped, be attractive and get a cutie like this. She will want to put my penis between her breasts as she stares up at me with those puppy dog eyes. "

Now, I can barely even look at p**rn. It makes me kind of sick. In public, I don't even check out the cuties. The futility of it all is instincively triggered in my mind.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, mine is shitty too. It's just shitty in the opposite direction.

well, your avatar is awesome at least.

T

tellersquill

tbh I'm decent looking and I will say getting women like that is a bit unrealistic. Its not that it wont happen but it is unlikely.

My rule is to only date within one point of my attractive level. So if I am a 7 I can date 6-8.

Having said that I've slept with 5 and 9s but never did a relationship with them.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh I'm decent looking and I will say getting women like that is a bit unrealistic. Its not that it wont happen but it is unlikely.

My rule is to only date within one point of my attractive level. So if I am a 7 I can date 6-8.

Having said that I've slept with 5 and 9s but never did a relationship with them.

Her boyfriend is Dave Franco---a good looking guy (does nothing for me to be honest) but not a really above average good looking. I would not look at him twice in Home Depot lets say. He's a movie star so he's dressed well etc. but he's not above average good looking..meaning can walk by without doing a double take.

i think what is sexy about her is she's obviously in addition to good looks she looks like she's a lot of fun to hang out with. She has a lot of character in her face in addition to being beautiful.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tellersquill Wow and her BF before was David Sullivan who i think i sexy in quirky way but definitely not an on your street handsome man to most young women. i watched Flake and to me i would take Dave Sullivan OVER Franco for sexiness. Just looks like he's better in bed thats my criteria ...and hello--hes hair challenged lol
david_sullivan_6401.jpg

D

DBW

I think the 2nd and 3rd woman is the same girl? She's beautiful The others too, but not extraordinary in my opinion. But they are indeed very pretty, all of them.

You guys are probably going to say "Eww! Not my type at all!", but this is my type of face and body (and hair):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtJLyFgOGM/?taken-by=sofiekarlstad

Are you trolling or? That girl is amazing! I love 'exotic' looking, non-white girls. Honestly, I don't know what the rest of the guys here think but I would take her ahead of any of the ones forehead posted, no questions asked. Seriously Evilocks, if you look even 50% as beautiful as the girl in that photograph, you need to get off these forums and get out there. You'd kill it :)

#Iawaittheenevitablewhiteknightchoruses #butwhatI'vesaidistruenonetheless

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you trolling or? That girl is amazing! I love 'exotic' looking, non-white girls. Honestly, I don't know what the rest of the guys here think but I would take her ahead of any of the ones forehead posted, no questions asked. Seriously Evilocks, if you look even 50% as beautiful as the girl in that photograph, you need to get off these forums and get out there. You'd kill it :)

#Iawaittheenevitablewhiteknightchoruses #butwhatI'vesaidistruenonetheless

Not trolling, but it seems like all the girls I post are not people's taste. Personally I think I have excellent taste though lol. And I'm not in a position to compare myself to her, personally I think I'm not as beautiful as her (not taking hair into the equation). You'd have to ask those who've seen my picture.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Not trolling, but it seems like all the girls I post are not people's taste. Personally I think I have excellent taste though lol. And I'm not in a position to compare myself to her, personally I think I'm not as beautiful as her (not taking hair into the equation). You'd have to ask those who've seen my picture.

Busted, so EvilLocks, you have multiple accounts?

You guys are probably going to say "Eww! Not my type at all!", but this is my type of face and body (and hair):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtJLyFgOGM/?taken-by=sofiekarlstad

I'm surprised this is your bodytype. The girl actually has legs. So you're over your anorexic phase?

I like her body, but the inflated lips in some of her pics give off a trashy hoe vibe.

I (and most men) much rather prefer the cutesy innocent fun look of the girls I posted. It's very alluring (to men).
That girl you posted, looks pissed off in her pics, and very uninviting.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Busted, so EvilLocks, you have multiple accounts?

I'm surprised this is your bodytype. The girl actually has legs. So you're over your anorexic phase?

I like her body, but the inflated lips in some of her pics give off a trashy hoe vibe.

I (and most men) much rather prefer the cutesy innocent fun look of the girls I posted. It's very alluring (to men).
That girl you posted, looks pissed off in her pics, and very uninviting.

Not busted, this is my oldest and first account. I used it while I was banned a while ago to post some messages. I was on my cell phone so I guess it logged into my old account.

Anyway, I've never liked anorexic girls, that's a bit rude to say. I like slim girls, but I also like girls with a bit more curves, like the girl I posted. To me she has an ideal body (and face). Also, I don't think you're in a position to speak on the behalf of "most men". You have your tastes and that's alright, but this girl was actually deemed the most beautiful girl in Norway and men here and all over the world fall head over heels for her. She's not your type (not surprised), but don't speak on the behalf of "most other men".

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I will agree on the lips though, she recently had lip fillers (she didn't need them), so now her lips look a bit swollen and weird. Sad how beautiful girls get blind when it comes to their appearance and start changing things.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am mentally deformed. I triggered by balding 10 times a day.

Some moments from a few days (fresh).

Was sitting with a friends of mine in a bar – everyone is balding, me Norwood 3.5V, diffuse thinner, NW4.25. We talk with a girl and after some time guess what did she perform? She checked everyone's vertex. Literally, just came and checked with her hands.

Was talking with NW0 friend and we have a bald friend (he is ~50yo and was asked WHY ARE YOU BALD before, his face was priceless) in common guess what movement with hand did NW0 so I could recognise out friend? He made a moving like a shaving head.

Met a good girl from local store when we were in my place she wanted to perform a "selfie" with me let alone I was cringed a lot and insecure when saw my subhuman hairline in motion on her phone she made an angle so my hairline was hidden. I got temporary ED after this.

Got a bit argue with a guy from some online chat he saw a few photos of me (I wasn't aware of it) guess what did he say? Ah are you that guy with not enough hair on your head?... (@FredTheBelgian reminded me argument of your muslim friend "at least I have hair!!!") Needless to say I left chat immediately. Defeated. Owned.

And I still have hair on scalp wtf is this all?? How people with NW4+ can even leave their basement?

For reference I have exactly this "hairline" (from school) and almost same face.

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 20.30.45.png

I need to visit Dr. Erdogan asap.