Tips For Controlling Food Cravings?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
But why not higher reps on deadlift? im personally doing 8reps btw

Okay thank you I'll increase/decrease the reps to 8! Yeah, I thought 10 seemed a little aggressive too, I was DYING when I was working out today doing 10.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
when i add good fats specifically a little bit of walnut or almonds and a little bit of avocado to my lunch salad i have next to no cravings.

I did that for like two years adding good fats to meals and i had lost like 30 pounds..i had gained 10 back last year stressing hair lol.

i just started to do it again this week..and bingo no cravings or being hungry at odd times

I've gained about 20lbs since beginning to obsess over my hair loss. It sucks. I try to focus on improving my waistline but all I have to do is examine my hair in the mirror and all motivation evaporates.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gained about 20lbs since beginning to obsess over my hair loss. It sucks. I try to focus on improving my waistline but all I have to do is examine my hair in the mirror and all motivation evaporates.

I recently dropped 6 of the 10 I had gained

I just made a few changes to my diet and it's coming off.

I hope you figure it out.

I was so nervous last Summer and Fall. I responded moderately well to meds this took a lot of stress off but yeah I get that feeling.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been going strong with the lifting game for a little over a month now, slowly making gains. I've had a few people tell me that my face is looking more "chiseled" so it looks like things are going well. I can also finally fit back into 32 waist pants again and I'm f*****g pumped.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the new routine I have been following;

1505689494385.png

All of these beginner routines seem the same to me (e.g., lots of compound exercises) so I think I'll be fine either way. I was considering doing a "brospilt" but I have very little time to work with and like the simpleness of this program.

This is my "goal" body

2bed7286cad4500f6c328f8419065dbc--marlon-teixeira-spring-style.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's bad to constantly change workout plans, but I stopped the one I was doing since I heard too many stories of it making your thighs #thicc while you have a week upper body (i.e., too squat heavy). I completely forgot that @kj6723 wrote a really nice PPL work out plan for me, so I have been using that over the last couple of days. Working out 6 days a weeks. Trying to looksmax as I'm tired of being a skinnyfat dude and so I can sleep with attractive women.

I'm not going to lie, since I have been working out I have been feeling great. Not just physically, but mentally; I feel like I have a lot more energy and think more clearly. Probably just all of that T going through me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 2.41.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 2.41.34 AM.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 240

g.i joey

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, since I have been working out I have been feeling great. Not just physically, but mentally; I feel like I have a lot more energy and think more clearly. Probably just all of that T going through me.

this is what i try to tell the depressed "disfigured" members of the forum, but they think everything is an indirect shot or an attempt to make fun of them. Even if you dont gain any mass or muscles whatsoever, working out is great in so many other aspects.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's bad to constantly change workout plans, but I stopped the one I was doing since I heard too many stories of it making your thighs #thicc while you have a week upper body (i.e., too squat heavy). I completely forgot that @kj6723 wrote a really nice PPL work out plan for me, so I have been using that over the last couple of days. Working out 6 days a weeks. Trying to looksmax as I'm tired of being a skinnyfat dude and so I can sleep with attractive women.

check out this https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/find-a-plan.html currenly im on this :https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html intense work out so far loved it

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is actually decent but pullups as well would be nice.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
according to me the best way to achieve a good physic without too much effort is to focus on shoulder lats and deltoids .
you will build a massive frame , and a v taper , that the average joe don't have .
No need to focus on pecs and arm like the noob .
If you don't do steroid ,upper pec is impossible to focus ,
and if you focus too much on pec , it will target too much the lower part and give a bad look ( rounded pec , instead of square )

great exercie are pull up for lat, lateral raise ( for shoulder ) .,