Tinder experience

shookwun

Reaction score
Yup... I seen this happen so many times to peeps. Getting to emotionally Invested and concerned when they first start seeing s women then it's a Rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Women are ****ing anoyyin sometimes but a simple rule of thumb. Don't act overly concerned in the beggining stages, and don't expect her to compromise her life styLe to much for someone she barely knows.

A lot of c*** is messaging her, and showing the same emotions and need. That's why women jump so quickly and say most men are to needy. Of course because most men have nothing in their deck while most women have a full hand. Especially when online dating is taken in consideration

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in today's age all girls have at least like 3 or 4 guys wanting to **** and date them at any given moment :laugh:

how hot they are doesn't even matter

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
True.... even the average girls have some boys wanting her..this is height of competition in boys to get girl.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
in today's age all girls have at least like 3 or 4 guys wanting to **** and date them at any given moment :laugh:

how hot they are doesn't even matter

I don't think think all girls have that, maybe hot ones.

But a good looking guy will have many girls wanting to date him as well, it's not all one sided.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
If a women is attracted to a man,she will love him and like him even if he is bad in personality,selfish,cheap minded,not respecting other people,that girl will accept anything of him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the animal kingdom in general. It was never different.
i don't think it was always like this. i'm pretty sure back when things were more natural people dated within their league. less options and such

but besides **** the animal kingdom, we are supposed to be civilized lol. obviously we are still animals but at the same time we are still very very different of course.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think most people here are Fred-like-minded. they think that nw0 will guarantee them success with hot girls just throwing themselves at them just to band them... when in reality they wouldnt score even if they had full head of hair or ****load of money, reason being they are not good looking enough to begin with. which is normal, because there is only a small place for good looking guys there... the rest are normal at best.. and will get "normal girls" aswell...
you need to get real guys.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oo avatar change. Meaning?
it was my old avatar lol, i had a metroid related avatar on my old account "zeroman"

its one of my top 5 game series lol

- - - Updated - - -

We aren't any different. We're apes. If you stop thinking of us as anything but animals, everything will make a lot more sense. Civilization is a charade.

Women have benefited from some things compared to the past though. They are self sufficient and don't need a protector and provider anymore. But they still instinctively want one.
:laugh: come on man, obviously we are a hell of a lot different. uhhhh government, mathematics, art, science, etc?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the animal kingdom in general. It was never different.

The lion with the longest and thickest...mane (not D) does well in taking over prides :)

When you mentioned this animal kingdom stuff it reminded me of what swing once said. Kind of what you're hinting at. That many lion/tiger males try it on with a single female but they have to stand out in weight, strength, that we must excel and beat our competition unlike women - in order to mate with her. He was taking the convo towards looks and weight lifting.

Of course the Belgian got stuck in: "there are no lions lifting weights in the jungle." :punk:

- - - Updated - - -

it was my old avatar lol, i had a metroid related avatar on my old account "zeroman"

its one of my top 5 game series lol

Final Fantasy, I put that back on recently.

Ah right. I thought it was a bald head. See, if I have spent too much time on here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have essentially the same instincts. Including mating behaviour. Of course, we don't go through a rut, but most mammals don't either. A female can only reproduce once at a time. And, therefore, it gives her certain power in sexual selection. That is not unique to modern civilization.

You are fixating on the differences between us and the next smartest animal and ignoring the similarities. Male dogs have testosterone just like we do. They have the exact same biochemistry and very similar brains. They feel good with dopamine and serotonin and edgy with norepinephrine. Survival and reproductive instincts reign supreme over everything.

We have mostly the same limitations. The math we are capable of is rather rudimentary. We just pretend it's bigger than it is. Creating an explosion that sends us to the moon? Same thing. And, despite that, it is only outliers (freaks) like Newton who develop those things. The overwhelming majority of humans are extremely stupid and not capable of much discovery. Including myself.
and you're fixating on the similarities lol. i am aware of how intelligent chimps are, they even have different cultures among their tribes, but obviously we are still far more intelligent. why am i even arguing this? lol

and lmfao even if it is rudimentary (how can you say that in the first place btw?) we are still the only species doing it.

and yes survival and reproductive instincts are supreme, thats why intelligence evolved, its the best thing to help you survive.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you werent getting laid before or at the early stages of male pattern baldness the chances are you would still be incel with a full head of hair.

And that's real.

Oh and personality matters a whole lot. Besides the initial attraction if I'm not connected wih rhe person I'm seeing then it won't lead to anything. We've all been there, physical attraction leading to **** buddies but eventually after a few months u stop seeing each other. Havig deep conversations realy does accentuate attraction and make connection that much better

Aesthetics and attraction isn't as simple as 1+1. Their are universal traits that are considered attractive but how attractive you are to the opposite sex is perceived as a whole, not individually. Structure, frame, pigmentation, colours and so much is involved.

Its just happens that the magnitude of hair loss realy takes a toll on our aesthetics even more so then anything else. Channing tatum has diffused hair and dumbo ears yet is still concidered a sex icon. Again, how everything sits together.

The more masculine you look the more acceptable assyemrry and recessive traits are.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you werent getting laid before or at the early stages of male pattern baldness the chances are you would still be incel with a full head of hair.

And that's real.

Oh and personality matters a whole lot. Besides the initial attraction if I'm not connected wih rhe person I'm seeing then it won't lead to anything. We've all been there, physical attraction leading to **** buddies but eventually after a few months u stop seeing each other. Havig deep conversations realy does accentuate attraction and make connection that much better

Aesthetics and attraction isn't as simple as 1+1. Their are universal traits that are considered attractive but how attractive you are to the opposite sex is perceived as a whole, not individually. Structure, frame, pigmentation, colours and so much is involved.

Its just happens that the magnitude of hair loss realy takes a toll on our aesthetics even more so then anything else. Channing tatum has diffused hair and dumbo ears yet is still concidered a sex icon. Again, how everything sits together.

The more masculine you look the more acceptable assyemrry and recessive traits are.

This. All of it. Personality is important long term and what you say about everything sitting together is so right.

JustBrian

Reaction score
I'm replying to your post, because it seemed pointless and I need to make 4 mandatory posts to create my own thread. Thanks.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Tinder is pants.

Nothing more than an ego boost for woman, who want to see how attractive they are and want to be pursued. Half of them are like 5's but think they are 10's because they are always being pursued. We just want sex that is why.

Joined 3 days ago, have 60 matches, which is ok I suppose, nothing special. Talked to a few and have arranged to meet up with 2.

Majority I haven't spoken to, how can you and expect not to seem desperate. How can you differentiate yourself so many times with 60 woman. You can't always be quirky.

I swear woman expect you to jump through hoops.

Had a few absolute beauties match up with me, I don't think I'm good enough though, so I'd never even try.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
60 matches? I put a picture of a male model once and got a third of that in three days.

If you got 60 matches in only three days, that means you must be very good looking.

Or that all the other guys in your area are ugly.

Really, I see guys on those bodybuilding forums saying they get like 100-200 and I'm just like what?

I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I dunno if the guys are ugly but I see good looking guys all the time so I'd say I definitely fall below them.

Im 21, maybe that helps, most of my matches are 18-22. I've had like 3 matches over the ages of 23 though. No older woman want to be dating me! :thumbsdown:

Maybe the male model thing was too intimidating? I mean woman expect the world but maybe some realism?

I admit that 3 of the 60 of them who i attempted to initiate conversation with have just flat out ignored me. So, they swiped right but they won't chat? Either they have second thoughts or they just flat out use Tinder as a hot or not type thing - for fun.

I don't personally see how it can all translate into a hookup scenario in all honesty. I just think its easier in clubs? And yet Tinder was designed for ease.

Just so you don't think I'm exaggerating.

new tinder.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Matches etc don't mean anything!

Even a conversation to gt their number means zilch.

I might of mentioned this already but I gt over twenty number in the last three weeks all of which were down to meet up and go for coffee following me up with their number. Lon story short I went on five dates so far.

So many times I'd be texting, and out of no where they would end communication over stupid things. Not texting them back for few hours due to my work schedule and rotation. (Not able to have cellular device in the field) that and not having enough time off. What else? Dew days ago I was supposed to go on a date, it was a done and ready but I had to make a rain check for the next day. Anyhow she dent respond to the call or text the following day.

Women are ****ed.. lol

Anyhow. Please stop posting these matches et c... and number closes. It doesnt mean anything. I have tons of girls message me first and vice versa.

It means **** all

shookwun

Reaction score
Matches dobt mean anything.

A conversation somewhat sparks interest.

Likes are nothing more then a swipe. She could think your cute and nothing more. Its sorta like people who thinks likes on a Facebook picture adequate to her liking you. For all we know you could of had a cool scarf or nice car that she liked.

When I first started online dating I thought having a conversation ment I had her in the bag. she can very well be attracted but if you say the wrong things a lot of the time they wI'll stop messaging out of no where. It can subtle to like After a few messages. Women are odd, seeing how us men if we like your pictures we will go on a date. Them on other hand it's a matter of them liking the pictures and saying the right things.

I tend to do coffee, the proceed on telling them we should go back to my place and hang out for a bit. Makes outs are the 100% but getting laid on other hand drop that by 50% Maybe even more.

Point being numbers, matches and conversations mean nothing. Order of value - number; conversation , match.

Conversations going... I got around 40-50% chance, meaning they like my pictures.

Number usually 75%... very easy in most cases once they like your pictures. Just he subtle, and casual. Don't come off needy but close within first 4-5 messages sent out.

Dates after texting for a bit - ha, like 25% if that.

Like I said over 20 numbers, I think it was around 25 is. Lost track...when u think about it, that's a lot of prospects. But sorry gents it doesn't mean anything.

Easier to get dates in real life. Just need balls

shookwun

Reaction score
Exactly which is why on person is so much easier. No games, no tricks it's decided then and there.

Can't convey your personality through a text, and build attraction. Hence why so many times women would just stop messaging because rapport and chemistry is built within real interaction. Which is why I always try to communicate at bare minimum through the phone, and let said women hear my voice, verbal painting a better image of myself.

That's why when considering online dating you need to act promptly, while that little bit of attraction is still present. That dopamine rush she got from your pictures will only last a couple days if that. After that she'll carry on getting messaged by hundreds of other desperate men for a hole to pummel their meat in.

Women like men are only as faithful as their options at the time.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty simple to explain. Everyone gets excited to make contact and potentially have someone - but the novelty wears off fast. Reality sets in and the truth is relationships take a lot of effort and energy, and can be a hassle.
And from the beginning the fundamentals are not there - which is like I said before you need a bridge to create a buffer for comfort zone. That's why these things are always easier if you meet someone you regularly see at the gym, your church, social circle, sports club etc. This way you already have something to work from (bridge) - convenience is a big factor.

Matches etc don't mean anything!

Even a conversation to gt their number means zilch.

I might of mentioned this already but I gt over twenty number in the last three weeks all of which were down to meet up and go for coffee following me up with their number. Lon story short I went on five dates so far.

So many times I'd be texting, and out of no where they would end communication over stupid things. Not texting them back for few hours due to my work schedule and rotation. (Not able to have cellular device in the field) that and not having enough time off. What else? Dew days ago I was supposed to go on a date, it was a done and ready but I had to make a rain check for the next day. Anyhow she dent respond to the call or text the following day.

Women are ****ed.. lol

Anyhow. Please stop posting these matches et c... and number closes. It doesnt mean anything. I have tons of girls message me first and vice versa.

It means **** all