Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He will be lookism member soon

Did you see my post about getting a job where you have to interact with people to fix your anxiety?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I meant in terms of dating for a while - I've given up on finding everlasting love

lol why are people thanking this post? Do you all hate this guy or something?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm not a member but I browse
I am sure sometimes you even buy into what they are saying. From my generation, you had to go to the arcade to play video games and it was great to meet women. In my generation, your entertainment was not at home. You had to go out and find it. Met alot of beautiful women at the skating rink. I used to be a speed skater too. Too bad this generation has everything at their fingertips at home. No wonder why guys cannot leave their house. We had no choice. I would love to see how these guys would have survived in my generation.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
is that a site where they hate women?
They hate women because they only believe women go for "chads". Which does have some truth to it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol why are people thanking this post? Do you all hate this guy or something?
A lot of people have grown cynical over the concept of everlasting love. It just seems unrealistic as tastes changes, people change, and we are all becoming so much less tolerant of other peoples flaws. In some ways this makes love seem disposable, like if it ends, at least there will be some sad sack lulling around waiting to be tinder swiped by a thirtysomething with a penchant for flowery prose.

Maybe I will meet someone. Fall in love. And then fall out of love before the year is at an end.

But in all honesty, I would like a long term partner, its just that I think its about as likely as Angelina Jolie giving up acting to start making p**rn videos in LA and streaming it online for all of us Fapastonauts.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is my opinion on ALL these sites even this one...

too much of anything if you are especially young and developing still which you are in early 20s is not good.

you have to really fill your mind with a lot of view points.

if you are standing still and only looking from one direction with other people only looking from one direction

you will miss out on a lot of reality.

so I get it with these sites its great but its not ever the whole story

and if you are incel and depressed and sitting at home alone in your early 20s you are constantly conditioning your brain for this negative outlook and you will start to 'see' it everywhere

this is same with politics this is same with almost anything.

you cant take the few guys on here who are strangers or other sites as 'reality'...its not to say their experiences are not valid...but there is an 'extreme' view point on here by many posters.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't hate women, in fact I love women and I don't blame them at all for doing what they do. They seek the best genetics possible.
Joan is a very good example why I could never hate women. There are exceptions to every rule. This world has a great number of gems who are women. The problem is most are taken. You have to keep searching until you find one and don't let them go once you do. I would rather a women tell me our relationship is over than cheat behind my back with chad.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
here is my opinion on ALL these sites even this one...

too much of anything if you are especially young and developing still which you are in early 20s is not good.

you have to really fill your mind with a lot of view points.

if you are standing still and only looking from one direction with other people only looking from one direction

you will miss out on a lot of reality.

so I get it with these sites its great but its not ever the whole story

and if you are incel and depressed and sitting at home alone in your early 20s you are constantly conditioning your brain for this negative outlook and you will start to 'see' it everywhere

this is same with politics this is same with almost anything.

you cant take the few guys on here who are strangers or other sites as 'reality'...its not to say their experiences are not valid...but there is an 'extreme' view point on here by many posters.
Lies. This forum is Truth. All other sources are false knowledge. Just questing the forum is an act of sedition. To log off is treason.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes, basically they are "closet chads".

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so, just based on this thread ...

Patrick Dempsey for @Wolf Pack
Stephanie Seymour for @hairblues
Audrey Tautou for @Pasbrillantebrunette
Vincent Cassel for @WhitePolarBear
Will Smith for my fellow nigga @Dench57
Jason Staham for @Baldhurts
Alexandra Daddario for @EvilLocks
Rick for @sunchyme1
James MacCavoy for @Exodus2011
Henry Cavill for @shookwun
Brad Pitt for @zircon
Zac Efron for @Swoop
Danny Devito for @Dante92
Enver Gjokaj for @CopeForLife
Dev Patel for @pjhair
Chris Evans for @davesmith420

For myself ... how about Drake?

I like this post and it's very interesting since I've wondered what various posters actually look like. Personally, I've gotten compared to young versions of Glenn Danzig and Peter Steele, mainly because I have long black hair (now under a bandana due to hair loss) and I lift weights. I've even gotten compared to Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. back when I had a bouffant of hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.