Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
shes 47 i think
The age gap doesn't matter that much for thirty and forty somethings (unless they want to start a family). I'm 31 and I would consider dating someone in their forties as long as their was mutual attraction and a little chemistry.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The age gap doesn't matter that much for thirty and forty somethings (unless they want to start a family). I'm 31 and I would consider dating someone in their forties as long as their was mutual attraction and a little chemistry.

Really? What about when you're in your early 40's and still in your prime and she's 55 and in the middle of the menopause and doesn't want to have sex ever again (very common)? How would that work?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm realy not judging them it just giggled when i wrote boyfriend.

boyfriend and girlfriend in general are just funny terms to me for romances. but really funny when huge age difference.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? What about when you're in your early 40's and still in your prime and she's 55 and in the middle of the menopause and doesn't want to have sex ever again (very common)? How would that work?

i never heard that in my life LOL so cant be that common

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i never heard that in my life LOL so cant be that common

http://www.menopause.org/for-women/...e/sexual-problems-at-midlife/decreased-desire

Desire usually (but not always) wanes with age. In general, sex drive decreases gradually with age in both men and women, but women are two to three times more likely to be affected by a decline in sex drive as they age. Reduced sex drive becomes much more common in women starting in their late 40s and 50s.

Never heard of middle aged couples with separate beds?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is crazy she is 47. She looks so good!

my dermatologist last time went she showed me all he new toys...she has this laser genesis and this laser tighten..she did my mothers neck and that thing tightened up and she is in her late 70s

i joked i said J Lo and Madonna must have these machines in there house with a 24/7 technician on hand,

its a joke but probably true lol

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good, maybe HRT has cured it.

I think that is the thing some women are terrified of hormones for xyz

i would take hormones.

but i am would also not date men that young unless i KNEW it was temporary.

actually scratch that 30 is too young...i don't think i would dip below 40.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I somehow manage to mostly avoid this cheap, plastic music too.
I'm just too consumed with the stuff that grabs me, and that's it.
So you are just too consumed with stuff that grabs you? Does it start with the initials, H L T or F or D?:rolleyes::D

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is absolutely impossible to keep up with this thread.
One day makes 500 messages :-/
My takes:
- baldhurts is trolling about his virginity. Either us or himself
- david_mpn is about to get a girlfriend
- h.l. is going to the gym to have a better jawline. As I do!

Just lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rate this transformation

TL44icK.jpg

adln6eXy.gif

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Photo response from when I was watching the video.

Thanks for the nice message. I spent a lot of time posting this week, I'm glad some appreciate it.

[I look worse on cell phones for some reason, it narrows my face I'm not sure why.]

It's nice to see you smiling so broadly, man. I never smile in photos because I have a goofy smile. Good for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.