Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and no... if you condone that type of behavior you're not some women's right advocate white knight, you're just misguided. I don't think that's healthy for men or women. There is a reason why the world is becoming over populated with confused children with no parental guidance and STD's... and PLEASE don't use birth control as an excuse for this. I have people in my own family that have used birth control and had unplanned pregnancies.. Friends who are responsible as hell and end up with STD's. it's always, "I was being responsible" as an excuse. Well, you're also f*cking everything you see. If I know a woman has been with countless amounts of dudes, i am out of there, contraception or not. Call me judgementel if you want - but, you're the same guys that constantly say sh*t like, "i wouldn't sleep with a fat chick".

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have nothing against women enjoying sex with a ton of people but I wouldn't even think of being with one. It's the same with homosexuals, I don't care where they stick it, it's not my business. They can do whatever they want.

If the woman really enjoys multiple dicks, why the **** not? It's not right or wrong in any way. And a lot of us enjoy watching women get banged on camera so let's be serious.

Why does everyone have to be so PC? I understand what you're saying. Some of my best girl friends sleep with multiple different dudes every weekend. You're allowed to think that this is personally wrong. I sure as hell do. I don't tell them that, or judge them, they are still my friends. But, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole, because that is kind of gross. Sorry, personal opinion. Do you think it's wrong to constantly be eating fried food and smoking after having coronary heart surgery? What is the difference? One is just mentally detrimental as hell, and possibly physically, and the other physically detrimental. Once again, it's not even the sex part that's worrisome, it's the constant need for it. And, don't tell me some BS, like "brah we are just animals brah, we are hardwired to f*ck everything." Also, a lot of people on this forum are hypocritical and pick and choose how they judge people. You all say this until you have a daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the number when a woman becomes a sl*t, buckthorn?

Jesus man!! here we go with this again. Did you even read what I wrote?? never mind, I am not going to argue this. haha

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
**** PC, what does it have to do with this? I am just curious as when does a woman becomea sl*t? Was Barney from How I met your mother a sl*t? That guys was ****ing chicks like he had a serious addiction and people didn't care, he was just "funny lol".

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In conclusion - I think that Hellouser is some kind of evil genius who created this thread so he could sit back in his chambers, stroking his bald cat, and laugh, a evil low pitched laugh, as we verbally slaughter each other. Is this funny to you HELLOUSER?!?! :p

- - - Updated - - -

**** PC, what does it have to do with this? I am just curious as when does a woman becomea sl*t? Was Barney from How I met your mother a sl*t? That guys was ****ing chicks like he had a serious addiction and people didn't care, he was just "funny lol".

Dude, to each their own. I don't use the word sl*t, ever in reference to a woman or man. I was responding with that because that's what the original poster said. Sorry, i should have put it in quotes. Only the individual knows when they are letting sex control their life. I am just saying I don't want a part of it. I refuse to be that dude that has sex with a woman to find out she's f*cked all my friends. There IS a deeper issue there, and it's not just her needing to get off. I will leave it at that. Good day sir. :beer:

blackg

Reaction score
What's the number when a woman becomes a sl*t, buckthorn?
Yes!! Great question! When should we shame them? And who decides on the number?
A committee of righteous upstanding citizens?
Those with no soul, or who are afraid to live. That's who.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes!! Great question! When should we shame them? And who decides on the number.
A committee of righteous upstanding citizens.
Those with no soul, or who are afraid to live. That's who.

Man, you guys debate like Donald Trump. Can you please quote or reference where I said any of this? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Xetudor, stop me if my following inquiry comes across too personally intrusive.

Aside from statistically backed health risks linked to persons (some might describe) having a voracious sexual appetite and a long gratifying history to boot;

what other reasons can you share for shying away from this particularly libidinous demographic?
I have nothing against women enjoying sex with a ton of people but I wouldn't even think of being with one. It's the same with homosexuals, I don't care where they stick it, it's not my business. They can do whatever they want.

If the woman really enjoys multiple dicks, why the **** not? It's not right or wrong in any way. And a lot of us enjoy watching women get banged on camera so let's be serious.

blackg

Reaction score
Man, you guys debate like Donald Trump. Can you please quote or reference where I said any of this? It would be appreciated. Thanks!
Well, I'm actually speaking generally to all good citizens.
Jeez... It's not all about you, Bucktron. I'm just being playfully now mate.
I'm not really even reading your posts.
Just responding to the more existential type questions being posted by some.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to repeat this, so my name isn't tarnished on here. Perhaps bullet points will clear it up for you.

- no shame, no judging, no advice, no looking down upon. Blackg, please read through every one of my posts where I thoroughly explain that I am not one to judge and that even some of my best female friends sleep around every single weekend.
- if it's a CHRONIC ISSUE- then there's a problem
- I PERSONALLY wouldn't want to sleep with a woman that has these issues with sex
- I PERSONALLY wouldn't want to date a woman that has these issues with sex
- I PERSONALLY (personally means that it's confined to my own mind) do think that something is mentally wrong for an INDIVIDUAL (Listen really close here blackg) an INDIVIDUAL (blackg, individual can mean a man or a woman) to chronically abuse sex.

But of course, this doesn't clear anything up and I am wasting my time. I humbly refrain from adding to any further confusion and creating an image for myself, based on these dumb ***, Politician like rebuttals of how I hate and judge women. PEACE! :dunno:

- - - Updated - - -

PS, love buckthorn. blackg - xoxox :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its not about the number, its the mentality of ****ing everyone.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
its not about the number, its the mentality of ****ing everyone.
Everyone, hey? Gee when will these mythical "sl*ts" ever get any rest?

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to repeat this, so my name isn't tarnished on here. Perhaps bullet points will clear it up for you.

- no shame, no judging, no advice, no looking down upon. Blackg, please read through every one of my posts where I thoroughly explain that I am not one to judge and that even some of my best female friends sleep around every single weekend.
- if it's a CHRONIC ISSUE- then there's a problem
- I PERSONALLY wouldn't want to sleep with a woman that has these issues with sex
- I PERSONALLY wouldn't want to date a woman that has these issues with sex
- I PERSONALLY (personally means that it's confined to my own mind) do think that something is mentally wrong for an INDIVIDUAL (Listen really close here blackg) an INDIVIDUAL (blackg, individual can mean a man or a woman) to chronically abuse sex.

But of course, this doesn't clear anything up and I am wasting my time. I humbly refrain from adding to any further confusion and creating an image for myself, based on these dumb ***, Politician like rebuttals of how I hate and judge women. PEACE! :dunno:

- - - Updated - - -

PS, love buckthorn. blackg - xoxox :)
Haha... That's the sort of humour I like!
I tried to read it all.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is a number and I don't even think it is a sensible insult. I have for long years waited for my "slutty pumpkin" too, as Ted... Have you seen how I met your mother?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slutty_Pumpkin
You're right. It's not a sensible insult. It's an intellectually lazy, knee jerk reaction, type insult.
That's why I don't like the word.
In other words.. It's dumb!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
/

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know this too. Not just buckthorn's opinion, but everyone on this forum too.

There isn't a number. I agree with buckthorn that it's the reason(s) why a woman is sleeping with anyone and everyone. If she's bragging about it, then she's also narcissistic. If she's just a sex addict, then there's no reason to flaunt the number. Whether it's a man or woman who has racked up a ton of notches on his/her bedpost, I would think it would be hard to feel like that person could ever be tamed and content to be with just one for any length of time.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
There isn't a number. I agree with buckthorn that it's the reason(s) why a woman is sleeping with anyone and everyone. If she's bragging about it, then she's also narcissistic. If she's just a sex addict, then there's no reason to flaunt the number. Whether it's a man or woman who has racked up a ton of notches on his/her bedpost, I would think it would be hard to feel like that person could ever be tamed and content to be with just one for any length of time.

Although I don't like the word "sl*t", I think a "sl*t" is someone who will put it out for anyone that offers (this goes for both guys and girls). I know I won't, even though I've been with a few guys I'm highly selective about who I spread my legs for, and I've not had many one-night-stands. Personally I don't care for one-night-stands, I like to have some sort of emotional connection to the guy I'm having sex with. But I'm not judging people who enjoy casual sex, it's just not for me.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
One of my friends is kinda slutty. But she's sleeps with the guys hoping they will like her and date her. But people just see her as easy. She's a mess with guys.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I think promiscuity (health responsible)becomes a problem basically after
conflicting human emotional bonds unexpectedly show up in either participant,
and consequently transfigures a former informal "no strings" contractual
coupling into something more personal and even damaging.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I don't like the word "sl*t", I think a "sl*t" is someone who will put it out for anyone that offers (this goes for both guys and girls). I know I won't, even though I've been with a few guys I'm highly selective about who I spread my legs for, and I've not had many one-night-stands. Personally I don't care for one-night-stands, I like to have some sort of emotional connection to the guy I'm having sex with. But I'm not judging people who enjoy casual sex, it's just not for me.
impressed.gif