Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a profile where a guy could literally say ANYTHING and still make a woman's panties wet:

http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Try posting all that stuff with a photo of any member from HairLossTalk.com with his balding dome... he'll get rekt. But but but... confidence, right?!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a profile where a guy could literally say ANYTHING and still make a woman's panties wet:

http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Try posting all that stuff with a photo of any member from HairLossTalk.com with his balding dome... he'll get rekt. But but but... confidence, right?!

No offense Hellouser, but that guy looks like a total douche bag. The only women he is making wet don't have a brain.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense Hellouser, but that guy looks like a total douche bag. The only women he is making wet don't have a brain.

Well I got news for you; he's going home with those women and your girlfriend.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I got news for you; he's the going home with those women and your girlfriend.

hahaha... nope, no woman I have ever dated in my history of dating would even touch that man. I have much better taste than that. I can arouse a good woman by simple playing the piano and singing to them. Bald or not, I would never consider someone who has, "The sky is the limit" tattooed across his chest as a threat to the type of women I am interested in.

- - - Updated - - -

plus... Jason Statham would get choke out that man and walk away with HIS woman.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Most girls vocally state thay they hate guys like this, pretty boy obsessed with looks but I have no doubt that behind closed doors this is how they fall for them. Although given tinder and the girls you match with are ALREADY interested but ya, I honestly treat online dating the same way, I don't take it seriously at all, I usually use cuddle as my opener and on tinder it's probably failed me 5 times out of 30+.. if a girls into you there's only so many things u could say to completely turn her off

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been on the online dating scene in over 3 months due to having a gf. I'm scared the next time I do get back on I'll be bald lmaoo

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with buckthorn only certain types of girls would fall so easily for this guy. These 10 or 15 tinder matches def isn't all he matched with and I'm sure some of them went south quick.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
"Can you sit on my face so that I can eat my way to your heart" wow, IS THAT EVEN supposed to sound good ?!

This is the only physical interaction this guy could get from me, supermodel or not, 10/10 or not (whatever that means) :

attachment.php

Attachments

• cerseislap.gif
    cerseislap.gif
    987.6 KB · Views: 1,256

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Parisienne, your dignifying disposition is refreshingly cool.
It's nice to see there are still self respecting individuals of your caliber around.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Can you sit on my face so that I can eat my way to your heart" wow, IS THAT EVEN supposed to sound good ?!

This is the only physical interaction this guy could get from me, supermodel or not, 10/10 or not (whatever that means) :

attachment.php

I've seen a comment like that in person. Happened when I was at a club in Toronto. Dude said to some chick 'I wanna eat your pussy' right in front of her boyfriend... who also happened to be the club owner. Nothing happened. Toronto women though... odd because Toronto is full of hardcore feminists like Anita Sarkeesian (yep, Toronto spawned that misandrist).

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Darkheart please stop assuming things about my reactions, you've litterally never talked to me before.
Plus I'm posting anonymously on this forum so needless to say I give zero ****.

Haha, it's funny because I actually tought about writing this as a disclaimer after the Cersei gif. Changed my mind at the last moment tho, telling myself "no, I would not get such a stupid reaction". How naive.

shookwun

Reaction score
another myth.

Women love pretty looking guys. Pretty face with a masculine build, and preferably tall will wet panties left, and right.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Darkheart please stop assuming things about my reactions, you've litterally never talked to me before.
Plus I'm posting anonymously on this forum so needless to say I give zero ****.

Haha, it's funny because I actually tought about writing this as a disclaimer after the Cersei gif. Changed my mind at the last moment tho, telling myself "no, I would not get such a stupid reaction". How naive.

LOL it doesn't matter what you say. Women always do the opposite. You can swear up and down that it wont work on you, when in reality it most likely will.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We shouldn't call Parisienne a liar.

She is claiming to be an exception to the rule. I don't know why any of you would object to that.

It doesn't undermine anybody's position to claim that there are a few exceptions. None.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
funny how I keep reading "women want THIS, women are like THAT" but when an actual woman expresses her opinion it's countered in seconds

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
We shouldn't call Parisienne a liar.

She is claiming to be an exception to the rule. I don't know why any of you would object to that.

It doesn't undermine anybody's position to claim that there are a few exceptions. None.

I've given the boot to women like that though. Was at a club and had some generic 'hot girl' try and rub up on me and rejected her. Why? Because she was a drunk b**ch that if sober would never give me the time of day. Anyway, It's not unheard for women to have standards that are admirable. It's just that it doesn't happen often enough. But once in a blue moon... you'll find a gem.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
funny how I keep reading "women want THIS, women are like THAT" but when an actual woman expresses her opinion it's countered in seconds

1) It's widely believed that there's a disconnect between what women (in general) say they want, and what they actually want. This could be lying, self-deception, both, etc. I don't think this applies to you.
I think a lot of men are also delusional or wrong about what they want. IMO it actually takes a decent level of life experience, social maturity, and acuity to consciously know what one wants and what one is willing to compromise on.

2) Personally, I think you're likely an exception.

molybdenum

Reaction score
I've given the boot to women like that though. Was at a club and had some generic 'hot girl' try and rub up on me and rejected her. Why? Because she was a drunk b**ch that if sober would never give me the time of day.

Don't let that stop you. Use and discard.

It's a cold world out there. You need to do your part to keep it that way.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps you have forgotten where you are. Time has not only pushed our hairline back, but also our empathy. There is only hate here, entrenched deep within our remaining hair follicles.

The hate towards bald men is much worse.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
1) It's widely believed that there's a disconnect between what women (in general) say they want, and what they actually want. This could be lying, self-deception, both, etc. I don't think this applies to you.
I think a lot of men are also delusional or wrong about what they want. IMO it actually takes a decent level of life experience, social maturity, and acuity to consciously know what one wants and what one is willing to compromise on.

2) Personally, I think you're likely an exception.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't let that stop you. Use and discard.

It's a cold world out there. You need to do your part to keep it that way.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps you have forgotten where you are. Time has not only pushed our hairline back, but also our empathy. There is only hate here, entrenched deep within our remaining hair follicles.

I actually thought I ended up on a support forum. Perhaps I was wrong.

Attachments

• morewine.gif
    morewine.gif
    889.2 KB · Views: 323