Thoughts on my 20 Ingredient Hair Loss Serum

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't drink denatured alcohol...do you think its a good idea to put something on your skin which you cannot drink?
This is literally the stupidest sentence ive read this year.

I cant drink estrogen cream so why put it on my skin?

I cant drink vaseline so why put it on my skin?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Hello,

I have tried a lot of products but I keep losing my hair. In addition, finasteride gives me side effects, even at low doses. Based on all of my research I plan to use most of the alternative treatments in one serum, I'd like to know what you think?

My serum consists of: Minoxidil / Sandalore / Melatonin / Cetirizine / Resveratrol / Valproic acid / Castor oil / Caffeine / Taurine / Cysteine / Adenosine / zinc sulfate / b6 p5p / Arginine / peppermint oil / rosemary oil / tretinoin / latanoprost / copper peptide.

All in a classic Ethanol / PG / Water mixture

I will continue the CB just on the hairline.

And I'm doing a trial with topical finasteride combined with hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin to reduce systemic absorption.

How it's going or did you quit?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your having a hard time figuring out the solubility or emulsion, let’s talk. I don’t consider myself an expert but I would be happy to try and help. It has to have been a challenge dissolving all those water/alcohol solvable ingredients in their studied amounts in such a small amount of solvent. On top of all that you had a number of oils you wanted to combine with it.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MrKmass

So where are you at on this project? Did everything mix up ok for you?
Much of it mixed well despite some residue. I stopped the experiment because it gave my hair a horrible consistency, what good is it to maintain hair if it is ugly! And the short time I used it (a little over 2 months) it didn't slow down my fall.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Much of it mixed well despite some residue. I stopped the experiment because it gave my hair a horrible consistency, what good is it to maintain hair if it is ugly! And the short time I used it (a little over 2 months) it didn't slow down my fall.

This is so disappointing.

But I really thank you for being innovative enough to give such a combination a go.

Such anecdotal experiences help us all.

Thanks mate!