Thorn Medical claims cure

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am with abcdef regarding that cure is very very difficult, and before than cure we must develop a real preventive method.
"Prevention better than cure"

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not too confident in this but a small update:

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/ba...pany-plans-stem-cell-expansion-new-facilities

Credit goes to Kuba197 from BTT for the find.

They went from thumping their chest with their initial announcement to now saying its "probably" the end of male pattern baldness. Only time will tell if this is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you beat me by like 4 seconds lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you beat me by like 4 seconds lol

a72dc7d0d235fa9e5dbfef07b9903e832ab73a9bf6196930eb354f484c6f1d74.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not too confident in this but a small update:

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/ba...pany-plans-stem-cell-expansion-new-facilities

Credit goes to Kuba197 from BTT for the find.

They went from thumping their chest with their initial announcement to now saying its "probably" the end of male pattern baldness. Only time will tell if this is legit.

Interesting quote from that article:

“We’re going to be opening a therapy clinic in Freeport in September to offer treatment. It’s probably the end of male-pattern baldness, and we’ve been inundated around the world for when’s the clinic opening,â€￾ he said.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting quote from that article:

Yup time will tell. They haven't even given specifics on what it is exactly but based in the doctors background one would assume it's hair transplant with some sort of regeneration.

That speaker clearly lacks confidence in the treatment. They sound very unprofessional.

You never know. They do seem like a legit company.

We'll see how it progresses.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
“We’re going to be opening a therapy clinic in Freeport in September to offer treatment. It’s probably the end of male-pattern baldness, and we’ve been inundated around the world for when’s the clinic opening,â€￾ he said.

"The END of male pattern baldness" you say? That's a very ballsy claim...

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
"It's probably the end of male-pattern baldness (...)"
"(...)indicating low hanging fruit like hair regrowth."
"(...)this, and the company's work on Type 2 diabetes, represent 'early, quick wins'."

Somehow I managed to wake up in a universe where a monkey could cure hair loss.

Needless to say, I'm never going to sleep again.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Mahmood Bashir, who heads up Thorn Medical's Stem Cell development and treatment efforts, said: "Although current techniques are still in their infancy, with only 10% of the new hair follicles cultured remaining alive, we can culture sufficient quantities in the lab to provide a complete cure for male pattern baldness."

Considering that quote, i don't think it has to do with donor regeneration.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is supposed to come to market in September..... This whole thing seems too miraculous to trust as of now

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WAit WAit wait guys...

This "cure" could be available on next september ???? If yes, why they don't have to be approved by the FDA ?

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Because they are doing it in the Bahamas, where everything goes on.

If this turns out to be something,I will certainly not be the guinea pig.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Because FDA is only for the United States not for Bahamas. Bahamas like Canada have a self-government and full independence within the Commonwealth Nations (England and the queen Elisabeth II)

Dave721

Reaction score
So has anyone even tried to answer the elephant in the room: If they really have a cure (and they know it), why has there been no photos? Showing someone going from a NW7 to NW0 is something that would get them huge publicity if they were being completely upfront.

efedrez

Reaction score
So has anyone even tried to answer the elephant in the room: If they really have a cure (and they know it), why has there been no photos? Showing someone going from a NW7 to NW0 is something that would get them huge publicity if they were being completely upfront.
True, I like to be optimistic always but this guys are not even showing a bald mouse growing some hair

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to see Thorn funding research by Dr. Malcolm Xing.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, but they say in September the treatment well be offered... That's weird, and sounds dangerous to be honest.

So... If the treatment comes in September,I say we fund hellouser, and see what happens with him lol.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
This whole thing seems shady. I wish more research were done in the Bahamas or any place with looser regulations. Can we ship Tsuji to Bahamas, so he can try his thing out in humans already..?