Thorn Medical claims cure

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
So I guess the whole Thorn Medical cure thing is just a joke then? Man.. Why would they even make such claims if it is not true? So disappointing... I guess their reputation will be ruined now

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I guess the whole Thorn Medical cure thing is just a joke then? Man.. Why would they even make such claims if it is not true? So disappointing... I guess their reputation will be ruined now
IPO hype.

Driftwood

Reaction score
I asked them for any information they could provide regarding what the treatment is and when it would be available ...

"Thanks for your enquiry, which has been passed on to me.

Thorn Medical are planning to offer these treatments in the Bahamas as soon as they have built their treatment facility.

This may take some time, but they will retain your contact details and let you know when they're ready.

Kind regards,
Henry"

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked them for any information they could provide regarding what the treatment is and when it would be available ...

Thorn Medical are planning to offer these treatments in the Bahamas as soon as they have built their treatment facility.

This may take some time, but they will retain your contact details and let you know when they're ready.

Kind regards,
Henry"

Seems legit.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I asked them for any information they could provide regarding what the treatment is and when it would be available ...

Kind regards,
Henry"

"Jack Kaye
, Thorn Medical's Chief Executive, said: "With this acquisition of a controlling stake in Okyanos, we can leverage our own stem cell research and therapy license to start providing immediate treatments for patients, rather than waiting until completion of our own facilities."

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-re...em-cell-therapy-centre-okyanos-575661541.html

As of April 14, 2016. Don't know what to make of it though. I guess we can wait and see.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

"Jack Kaye
, Thorn Medical's Chief Executive, said: "With this acquisition of a controlling stake in Okyanos, we can leverage our own stem cell research and therapy license to start providing immediate treatments for patients, rather than waiting until completion of our own facilities."

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-re...em-cell-therapy-centre-okyanos-575661541.html

As of April 14, 2016. Don't know what to make of it though. I guess we can wait and see.

Good find. This should speed up the process of confirming whether or not our assumptions are correct

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
The above article makes this interesting. Surely they aren't buying an entire company in the Bahamas for no reason

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words money laundering. :p

You don't really fall for the 100% success rate ? It's a marketing trick.

If they're liars, we'll expose them faster than they think. I'll make sure everyone knows.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, the guy at hairlosscure2020said that even though he was sarcastic on his first post about thorn, in that same post he praised Okyanos as legit. I don't know what to expect from them, but i think they are no dr nigam.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't rule this out but at the same time it seems so crazy that they just magically announce a cure for hair loss. Seems interesting and fishy at the same time.

Dales

Reaction score
This doesn't look like hair cloning. It looks like a donor regeneration after hair transplant with something like Kerastem,[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]ADRCs etc.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Bahamas is ground zero for shady stem cell clinics. Right off the coast of Palm Beach and small enough to be highly influenced by rich investors. Check out this train wreck of a video about billionaire Peter Nygard opening a stem cell clinic there https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHXrrBnYijo

abcdefg

Reaction score
You have to be silly to believe in the word cure for male pattern baldness at this point. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I dont see that anywhere, and male pattern baldness isnt even near being solved in the last 100 years. I really doubt they are curing anything but emptying mens wallets.
If we had a rumor,speculation, and snake oil forum it would be filled with millions of threads.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be silly to believe in the word cure for male pattern baldness at this point. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I dont see that anywhere, and male pattern baldness isnt even near being solved in the last 100 years. I really doubt they are curing anything but emptying mens wallets.
If we had a rumor,speculation, and snake oil forum it would be filled with millions of threads.

Please leave this forum. You have no evidence for any of your criticism and you only serve to make people more pessimistic. If you disagree with this, provide evidence and not opinion. People like you have made these forums depressing to visit. Good day, sir.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Please leave this forum. You have no evidence for any of your criticism and you only serve to make people more pessimistic. If you disagree with this, provide evidence and not opinion. People like you have made these forums depressing to visit. Good day, sir.

Pavi - abcdefg has actually contributed a lot to these boards, as you can see by his 2,600+ posts. You, on the other hand, do nothing but create new threads in the wrong forums, ramble about new topics with not much to add, and clearly have no technical expertise to bring much, if anything, to this site.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pavi - abcdefg has actually contributed a lot to these boards, as you can see by his 2,600+ posts. You, on the other hand, do nothing but create new threads in the wrong forums, ramble about new topics with not much to add, and clearly have no technical expertise to bring much, if anything, to this site.
I agree with Pavi in the sense that abcdefg's post was complete conjecture disguised as being objective/"realistic".

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score

And I don't claim to do any of those things. My point is there is no need for his post. None.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you actually look back through his posts, he's contributed startlingly little. He's pretty much been saying "well nobody really knows how this or that works I guess we'll never know" for 11 years.