Thom's Story: 1 year big 3 & temple regrowth pg. 7

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^

I think, although not sure, that I'm finally rid of this shed and that I'm seeing thicken of my hairline, loads of half inch long hairs I'm noticing that are really dark, so I'm guessing that they're new, surely if they were miniaturising they'd be colourless ... :unsure:

Either way, it's almost a year on Finasteride (started February 2012) , 2-3 months at full dose, going to see how how I am around the 18 month mark, if I notice and degradation of me hair then I'll give minoxidil a go.

Well, at the very least it's more hair for toppik to work its magic on.

I've found it's becoming harder to apply the minoxidil every day. I'm at my girlfriend's all of the time, and she knows about my routine, but I just forget to do it. I've gone for days without applying minoxidil or taking finasteride and I'm starting to shed. Still looks good but I'm wondering if my neglect willd my hair in worse. Also, don't have as much money anymore as hours were cut from everyone at work and, well being in a relationship gets expensive. So I buy minoxidil when I can. :\

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge *** bump.

You still posting, Thom? How's things?

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a great success story. Did you experience any shedding from taking finasteride? If so, how long did shedding last?
Also, did you experience any shedding or more hair loss from Nizoral? Congrats on your success.