This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good that your being proactive about it.

It's easy for us to be scared about bad things, and hair loss definitely sucks, because
we can see it in the mirror daily.

That said, don't give up. Even if it is something that might not be able to be fixed.

Haha I wouldn't exactly call possibly going back to an allergist 23 years after the onset of my hair loss being "proactive," but thanks. :p

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I wouldn't exactly call possibly going back to an allergist 23 years after the onset of my hair loss being "proactive," but thanks. :p

Well, it's better than complaining and NOT doing something about it.

Seriously, I'm that way, to some degree. I'm not judging anybody. I know I have cavities, and no
amount of flouride is going to bring some of my teeth back. Haven't seen a dentist in maybe a couple
of years (due to time contraints).

I can just brush my cavities and do it diligently, and HOPE they won't get worse, but the REALITY is
they will.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald hurts here.

Before I'm banned, I want to apologize to admin, Roberto and Wolfpack for my Trolling on the forums months ago. It was wrong and unwarranted and I miss the forums a lot.

Hello to all the members who remember me. I made this account because I wanted to let everyone know I'm going in for SMP in 4 weeks for some hairline work and the results are going to be drastic and I'm beyond excited. Hopefully I'll be able to show the pics.

Hope everyone is doing great. This community is amazing and hilarious.
-Admins please don't ban him!

He's apologized and we wanted him back.

We had a thread about banned members a few months back and nearly everyone said they wanted you back!

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem with these guys is they get perfect hairlines tattoo'd on them. Therefore it doesn't look good at all. It's also too dense in my opinion. You gotta attribute some age to them

I agree to be honest. I'm a fan of SMP, but it is quite like an artists work, you have to find a good artist and think about how you create the look together.

I'm considering SMP in the next 12 to 24 months as a viable option. First step is to shave my head to see how I actually look shaved for the first time, and then start visiting some smp clinics. I'm looking for a high quality place. Secondly, I'd like to ideally meet some guys who have had it done in person to see what they think about it, how it actually looks from my perspective and how happy they seem with the treatment.

I'll plan to go for a more nw2 type hairline.

I'm thinking about going for an SMP, grow out a beard a bit, whilst I buff up in the gym. (I've been talking about buffing up in the gym for the past few years though) but yeah. I think I have good facial features (good enough at least) and youngish enough (30 next year) to rock a shaved look.

This is my 10 year plan if it goes well. By the time I'm 40 I'll potentially keep it going if the look has been working for me, but change if they can cure hairloss by then. Big fat LOL there.

The truth is, hairloss is starting to eat away at my confidence. It's been eating away at my confidence for a long time, such a long time that it's sort of blended into my psyche of who I am, to the extent that I can no longer see its effect, I simply am it's effects. But now, I'm at the n3.5 phase I guess. I can no longer turn a blind eye to my reality. Every time I look in the mirror, everytime I catch my reflection in a shop window, a car window, any pane of glass. I'm reminded of my freakish misfortune, my balding egg like head that stands out more each day. I feel like my soul vanishes with each day, as I go bald, I become empty spiritually, as if all joy has receeded away from my life

That top front part of my hair is becoming an island. My forehead is wide as hell. It's starting to take me over. So I need to make a plan. Not to mention go back to weekly therapy to release all the pent up thoughts and neurosis otherwise the pain of my existence becomes overwhelming. Sorry to be depressing, just need to vent a bit.

Last edited:

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree to be honest. I'm a fan of SMP, but it is quite like an artists work, you have to find a good artist and think about how you create the look together.

I'm considering SMP in the next 12 to 24 months as a viable option. First step is to shave my head to see how I actually look shaved for the first time, and then start visiting some smp clinics. I'm looking for a high quality place. Secondly, I'd like to ideally meet some guys who have had it done in person to see what they think about it, how it actually looks from my perspective and how happy they seem with the treatment.

I'm thinking about going for an SMP, grow out a beard a bit, whilst I buff up in the gym. (I've been talking about buffing up in the gym for the past few years though) but yeah. I think I have good facial features (good enough at least) and youngish enough (30 next year) to rock a shaved look.

This is my 10 year plan if it goes well. By the time I'm 40 I'll potentially keep it going if the look has been working for me, but change if they can cure hairloss by then. Big fat LOL there.

The truth is, hairloss is starting to eat away at my confidence. It's been eating away at my confidence for a long time, such a long time that it's sort of blended into my psyche of who I am, to the extent that I can no longer see its effect, I simply am it's effects. But now, I'm at the n3.5 phase I guess. I can no longer turn a blind eye to my reality. Every time I look in the mirror, everytime I catch my reflection in a shop window, a car window, any pane of glass. I'm reminded of my freakish misfortune, my balding egg like head that stands out more each day. I feel like my soul vanishes with each day, as I go bald, I become empty spiritually, as if all joy has receeded away from my life

That top front part of my hair is becoming an island. My forehead is wide as hell. It's starting to take me over. So I need to make a plan. Not to mention go back to weekly therapy to release all the pent up thoughts and neurosis otherwise the pain of my existence becomes overwhelming. Sorry to be depressing, just need to vent a bit.

Where are you from, where do u think bout getting the SMP, i just got mines, lowered my hairline, grew out beard and gained some muscle. Had the same goal as you. Im from north N.J. so my next move is tanning my scalp. Waiting for the weather to get warmer.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really think lowering your hairline with SMP is a good idea?

I personally think it isn’t since even if you shave in the morning, by the evening your “5 o’clock shadow” is going to make the tattoos obvious.

I’m considering temporary SMP as the last resort.. but I am afraid of the area on my right temple where I’ve lost all my hair. I have Androgenic and Retrogrde Alopecia. I’ve got some fluff in the Norwood 2.5 territory

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you from, where do u think bout getting the SMP, i just got mines, lowered my hairline, grew out beard and gained some muscle. Had the same goal as you. Im from north N.J. so my next move is tanning my scalp. Waiting for the weather to get warmer.
Have you made a thread? Pics?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey man, glad to hear it.

How do you feel about it?

I'm based in London, UK.

I'll PM you. How did the overall process go for you anyway? You happy overall ?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald hurts here.

Before I'm banned, I want to apologize to admin, Roberto and Wolfpack for my Trolling on the forums months ago. It was wrong and unwarranted and I miss the forums a lot.

Hello to all the members who remember me. I made this account because I wanted to let everyone know I'm going in for SMP in 4 weeks for some hairline work and the results are going to be drastic and I'm beyond excited. Hopefully I'll be able to show the pics.

Hope everyone is doing great. This community is amazing and hilarious.
I don't remember who you are.
The problem is not you should be banned for the double account.
The problem is you should be banned because you will f*** up.
Let us see.

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, glad to hear it.

How do you feel about it?

I'm based in London, UK.

I'll PM you. How did the overall process go for you anyway? You happy overall ?
Nice, heard they have good clinics there, well its not like i have another option i feel. Always had medium length curly hair so it camouflaged my bald spots.... Im 27 in between a Norwood 2 and 3... it took some time to get used to but it’s getting there. I still have to see how I’ll look with a tan, and my scalp absorbing some color.

I think it’s a great decision for now til i find something that works without side. Looks very natural, no one has been able to tell i had it done. And i see alot of ppl everyday.

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really think lowering your hairline with SMP is a good idea?

I personally think it isn’t since even if you shave in the morning, by the evening your “5 o’clock shadow” is going to make the tattoos obvious.

I’m considering temporary SMP as the last resort.. but I am afraid of the area on my right temple where I’ve lost all my hair. I have Androgenic and Retrogrde Alopecia. I’ve got some fluff in the Norwood 2.5 territory

I believe it is a temporary good idea, til miraculously something that works without sides comes out.... I buzzcut mines every other day and my hair grows quick.

I made the decision to do it before i lost my hairline completely and ppl start to notice the loss of framework of my face. Luckily summer is around the corner and buzzcuttin is my excuse for the hot summer look.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it is a temporary good idea, til miraculously something that works without sides comes out.... I buzzcut mines every other day and my hair grows quick.

I made the decision to do it before i lost my hairline completely and ppl start to notice the loss of framework of my face. Luckily summer is around the corner and buzzcuttin is my excuse for the hot summer look.
buzz cut?
Dude, unless you shave to the skin every day, I think it’s going to be obvious, unless the SMP is surrounded by some hair.

How do you pull it off with a lowered hairline SMP?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't remember who you are.
The problem is not you should be banned for the double account.
The problem is you should be banned because you will f*** up.
Let us see.
He was the severely introverted yet handsome bodybuilder.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
buzz cut?
Dude, unless you shave to the skin every day, I think it’s going to be obvious, unless the SMP is surrounded by some hair.

How do you pull it off with a lowered hairline SMP?

with an andis T-outliner ...the machine cuts really low. Also my hair grows quick... so i cut it every other day. takes less than 10 minutes, prob. 5 min

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy sh*t man. That post mirrors my thoughts totally.

I’m depressed over it too, and I’m not a candidate for a transplant.

I need a plan too, or there’s no way I can carry on through this shot anymore for four more years!!

And SMP seems to be the only option. I have my doubts about how natural it looks though, even shaved down.

I’m in India, and there’s no SMP clinics here. So if I can even do this, it’s going to cost me 3-5x. Plus I don’t get to see an SMP in person.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants can make the scalp look better.

Man this is absolutely untrue! Count yourself lucky if they don't damage your scalp permanently while performing hair transplant. Cobblestoning, pitting, ridging, redness... You name it! You might get all kinds of sh*t. There is always a risk unless you go to a very top surgeon.