This Male Model Who Has Alopecia Areata

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
He still looks very good and his modeling career won't suffer since unique features are selling right now.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the meanwhile, the “prison bae” leaves wife and child to knock off the a 5 billion dollar TopShop heiress.

https://hellogiggles.com/celebrity/topshop-prison-bae-jeremy-meeks-baby/
17C25800-8F20-4E79-842E-1DE45101DA6B.jpeg

And you can’t even say he is not confident because, you know, prison

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
"suffers" lol come on now. Guy is fine.

He still looks very good and his modeling career won't suffer since unique features are selling right now.

cmon guys, his status has worsen, especially his density.

compare his actual status (last two photos in my previous comment) to his prime years, like in those two photos:

tumblr_mcwumn1DqO1qimboko1_500.jpg

021.jpg

again, his status is still ok for a 34 years old, but he lost quite some ground

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Some people have it so easy. He was born in December 1989 and didn't notice any hair loss until 2015. Age 24 or 25. Instead of just shaving it and using his immense confidence, he tried over 600 injections
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4934512/Ralph-Lauren-model-opens-losing-hair-alopecia.html

I wish that it didn't happen to him, but I don't feel sorry for him or have any pity. You can see how easy he has it by this quotation at the end

'Once you accept it, you can learn from it, grow from it. Now I've got alopecia, but it's no big deal. [The hair] might come back. But if it doesn't, whatever, no one's gonna hate me for it, no one's gonna dislike me for it.'

It's just laughable that he lives a life that allows him to believe that.

blackg

Reaction score
'Once you accept it, you can learn from it, grow from it. Now I've got alopecia, but it's no big deal. [The hair] might come back. But if it doesn't, whatever, no one's gonna hate me for it, no one's gonna dislike me for it.'
I think he knows these words are simple wishful thinking.

The fact that he had to be so specific tells me he knows that some people will hate him for losing his hair. They will dislike him for it.

Because.... he has disappointed them.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
justin hopwood understands the business world. he had the most amazing hair ever and was promoting the preppy east coast ivy league style. for that you need the amazing hair with side parting and clean shaving. at least that is what RL or other preppy brands want you to believe. Or you are black, then you apparently dont need long and healthy hair, its enough to have a buzzcut to become a RL model.

justin.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf1ZdJoZQ2AFPsnURuk3X7QQnd-qOGg7MdI-3dzMH_wIL2BPYWrg.jpg

9af36815dee7578339d021c1c628569f--trend-news-fashion-forward.jpg

but he still looks very good withour hair. nice facial structure, tall, athletic.

justin-hopwood-andy-ryan-2-02.jpg

i hope for him that he will get offers from top brands, maybe even again from RL. he seems to be very nice and not arrogant at all

Last edited:

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

compare his actual status (last two photos in my previous comment) to his prime years, like in those two photos:

View attachment 90558

View attachment 90559

People here are beyond me. For every normal human being, this guy has perfect hair. But then again, we got here daily Norwood 0 to 1 guys posting pics if they going bald.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people have it so easy. He was born in December 1989 and didn't notice any hair loss until 2015. Age 24 or 25. Instead of just shaving it and using his immense confidence, he tried over 600 injections
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4934512/Ralph-Lauren-model-opens-losing-hair-alopecia.html

I wish that it didn't happen to him, but I don't feel sorry for him or have any pity. You can see how easy he has it by this quotation at the end

It's just laughable that he lives a life that allows him to believe that.

They always say sh*t like this AFTER they paniced and tried anything else.
Like Joe Rogan could not inform himself about a good hair surgeon and fucked up. Now he tells us you are a pussy and just accept it bruh while he got a big *** scar on his head. Pathetic.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
People here are beyond me. For every normal human being, this guy has perfect hair. But then again, we got here daily Norwood 0 to 1 guys posting pics if they going bald.

indeed in those photos he had perfect hair. i think you missunderstood me because of my bad english skills. lol.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 90558

View attachment 90559

I answered OP, not you. Obviously, his hair is worse but I would kill for that hair at 34. He could probably do a hair transplant without the meds and not have to worry about it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had lost more ground at age 22 than this lucky son of a b*tch. He will never go full bald, but keep a mature hairline.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think he knows these words are simple wishful thinking.

The fact that he had to be so specific tells me he knows that some people will hate him for losing his hair. They will dislike him for it.

Because.... he has disappointed them.
Valuable insight.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
justin hopwood understands the business world. he had the most amazing hair ever and was promoting the preppy east coast ivy league style. for that you need the amazing hair with side parting and clean shaving. at least that is what RL or other preppy brands want you to believe. Or you are black, then you apparently dont need long and healthy hair, its enough to have a buzzcut to become a RL model.

View attachment 90566
View attachment 90567

View attachment 90568

but he still looks very good withour hair. nice facial structure, tall, athletic.

View attachment 90573

i hope for him that he will get offers from top brands, maybe even again from RL. he seems to be very nice and not arrogant at all

He'll be absolutely fine. More and more nowadays modelling agencies are trying to find the unique and diverse to market their products. Baldness in women, vitiligo, amputations and disability, hell even morbid obesity is catching on. It's all about standing out.

You'll remember the model and the product and the company will score progressive points.

That said it does make me laugh how they will get a model with AA and love that sh*t as it's seen as a disease/disability, male pattern baldness though? It's just someone that got ugly or aged like sh*t.

Winnie-Harlow.jpg

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

well bullshit or not it cured him.

but this just shows he never came to terms or accepted his baldness and always kept searching for methods to bring his hair back, not that I blame him, but I dislike these lying "encourgement" posts that bald guys who shaved always do to make it seems like it's okay to go bald and that it's "liberating" and that people should just do it.
bunch of lying c**** just trying to cheer themselves up because they feel like utter sh*t being bald.
then you see those guys always going with hats on, or like this guy secretly searching for cures.

so much for "accept your baldness and have confidence, it's liberating and makes you feel so much better" lmao.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon, it cant be real, cure? bullshit. Also if you read there, the whole last part of the article just looks like pure commercial for Nutrafol, whatever the f*** that is. It is full with links to buy this sh*t in their site.

Lol im not one of the conspiracy paranoids, but looks like this whole story was just big spin to advertise this product

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon, it cant be real, cure? bullshit. Also if you read there, the whole last part of the article just looks like pure commercial for Nutrafol, whatever the f*** that is. It is full with links to buy this sh*t in their site.

Lol im not one of the conspiracy paranoids, but looks like this whole story was just big spin to advertise this product

100 %.

But hey, the man had to make up for some of that lost modelling money.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he has AU the kind that will make him lose all his body hair cos his eyebrows are going too from the looks of his pics. So sad. He's such a handsome lad.

I agree with you I'd take male pattern baldness over that sh*t any day!
Lol at the "So sad. He's such a handsome lad." Basically implying that someone who looks like sh*t doesn't suffer at all by going bald whereas for a male model it's a tragedy. True that the good-looking are probably harder hit, but it's not like uggos don't value hair too.