This Male Model Who Has Alopecia Areata

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon, it cant be real, cure? bullshit. Also if you read there, the whole last part of the article just looks like pure commercial for Nutrafol, whatever the f*** that is. It is full with links to buy this sh*t in their site.

Lol im not one of the conspiracy paranoids, but looks like this whole story was just big spin to advertise this product

well idk you might be right, but he did have pics with baldness all over his scalp and then he had all his hair grown back, so unless it was all a big lie for commerical purposes like you say, then he did find a cure that grew his hair back

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
well idk you might be right, but he did have pics with baldness all over his scalp and then he had all his hair grown back, so unless it was all a big lie for commerical purposes like you say, then he did find a cure that grew his hair back

My former girlfriend had a similar hairloss type as Hopwood. But it all grew back and then a year or so later it started to fall out again just to regrew back.
maybe nutrafol helped. But it could also be a cycle of hair loss and regrow. Who knows? Im leaning more towards the latter reason.

Saying that, im happy for everyone who has the chance to grow his hair back

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My former girlfriend had a similar hairloss type as Hopwood. But it all grew back and then a year or so later it started to fall out again just to regrew back.
maybe nutrafol helped. But it could also be a cycle of hair loss and regrow. Who knows? Im leaning more towards the latter reason.

Saying that, im happy for everyone who has the chance to grow his hair back

I read what nutrafol contains, just natural dht blockers like saw palmetto and vitamins like biotin and such, idk to what extent these things help.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at the "So sad. He's such a handsome lad." Basically implying that someone who looks like sh*t doesn't suffer at all by going bald whereas for a male model it's a tragedy. True that the good-looking are probably harder hit, but it's not like uggos don't value hair too.
Lol I was thinking about similar stuff that people often say, without even notice how bad it sounds. For example, often when people hear about some pretty girl who had some terrible accident, and cant walk now, their reaction usually is "ho its so sad, she was such a beautiful girl" , like wtf? it is better to happen to an ugly girl, who already has a sh*t life? its like "ye f*** her she is ugly anyway no body cares, she would have probably end up alone in the rest of her life anyway"

It really amazes me the way that people think sometimes. Their automated reactions seem 'nobel' but are actually really bad. I have many more examples for this but it is out of topic..

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it is a wig?