This Guy Pulls Of Bald Look Very Well

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no value to hair outside of attracting the opposite sex.
I'm not sure if you are joking?

Your hair, or lack thereof, alters how other people perceive you. Everyday interactions are altered by our appearance whether you have a shaved head, a mullet, long hair, ivy league hair cut, or a Mohawk will all affect how people treat you.

Not only this but its just good nice for yourself to have hair. I've had months where I purposely don't date but I still do my hair.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your hair, or lack thereof, alters how other people perceive you. Everyday interactions are altered by our appearance whether you have a shaved head, a mullet, long hair, ivy league hair cut, or a Mohawk will all affect how people treat you.

Not only this but its just good nice for yourself to have hair. I've had months where I purposely don't date but I still do my hair.

I just f*****g miss running my hand through the front and pulling back a long, healthy and beautiful mane. People who can still do it don't appreciate how beautiful it is to be able to have a basic pleasurable human experience like that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try be bald and ugly here. Some things must be experienced first-hand to be believed, as a fellow good.looking irish fullhead would know...

I know my family from Italy is mostly pretty vain about looks and a bit judgmental.
I don't find it hard to believe they are at least 'thinking' judgmental sh*t.
Not everyone its a big country but I am sure enough.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Try explain that to h.l. and company here who don't believe me and disregard me as a delusional loser who imagines things.

I think what it is maybe is it's a place where 'art and beauty' of all kinds is deeply appreciated.
And unfortunately I think this can be about a building, food, wine and also peoples looks.
It's like everything is evaluated to a high standard of aesthetics.
I have seen my Father evaluate both men and women based solely off looks and level of success.
I would be terrified for my Father to know my hair is thinning. He would obsess about it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes but I still wouldn't give a f*** if it weren't for women. I can overcome first impressions, it can almost be a game. It's also a good way to weed out superficial people who refuse to move on from their first impressions.

For me it's all about the women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. Try explain that to h.l. and company here who don't believe me and disregard me as a delusional loser who imagines things.

It's a bit harsh on someone like @SmoothSailing who was genuinely just asking if that was a possibility.

It's just that it's hard for me to imagine in this culture, and on top of that I'd never dream of stating or laughing at an ugly a person (and as an apparent incel/ugly hater you'd think I'd be the best candidate right) but fine, if you insist it's happening, fair enough.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't think you are delusional or a loser,

It is possible for people in general who experience 'trauma' to then be so hyper-sensitive that they can perceive 'danger' in a over-hyper aware state...and it can be that 'some' of the perception may be off.
Trauma kind of fucks with our radar system in the brain.
Thats not about being delusional.
It is not to say it 'never' happens.
I hope that makes sense the way I wrote it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you were on an island like Tom Hanks in cast away would you keep grooming?

No, you would not.

No, your looks matter due to there being an external society. Hair, a functionally useless appendage, is validated as an indicator of vitality.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^using extremes this is like WPB using Danny Deviot

If i was on an Island I would be worried about 'surviving' every day and my mental state from isolation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a bit harsh on someone like @SmoothSailing who was genuinely just asking if that was a possibility.

It's just that it's hard for me to imagine in this culture, and on top of that I'd never dream of stating or laughing at an ugly a person (and as an apparent incel/ugly hater you'd think I'd be the best candidate right) but fine, if you insist it's happening, fair enough.

You can have a hard time imagining it without questioning it.

Personally I don't believe that Dante's experiences speak for all of Italy, but I believe they represent a lot. Further, a lot of what he describes happens elsewhere as well but is invisible to people who are better looking.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to be bald and ugly here. Some things must be experienced first-hand to be believed, as a fellow good-looking irish fullhead would know...

I have no doubt I'll be treated much better in the UK, that's why I can't wait to be there.

Non vedo l'ora di vederti dante

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were on an island like Tom Hanks in cast away would you keep grooming?

No, you would not.

No, your looks matter due to there being an external society. Hair, a functionally useless appendage, is validated as an indicator of vitality.
Yes and you said it only mattered for dating. I said it mattered for types of human interactions.

And technically hair is functional as it serves as a protector from the sun in the summer and helps keep you head warm in winter.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm sorry Dante but i've never had your experiences. HOWEVER very occasionally i've had experiences of random groups laughing and picking on me, but thats the nature of this southern shithole. and its always happened, even with hair. its probably just from looking like i'm not from around here + looking beta so they think i'm an easy target

in fact it seems i get more respect as a baldie. EVERY stranger that has tried to get my attention starts with "sir". probably because i look about 35 lol.

i have a fairly humorous experience buying cigarettes. i stood a few feet away and asked the guy behind the counter to buy some cigarettes, and theres a counter thats angled right in front of my bald head. he begins to ask me for my identification, and AS SOON AS THE COUNTER STOPS COVERING MY BALDNESS he stops asking LOL.