This Guy Pulls Of Bald Look Very Well

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He still doesn't have the look that teens and 18-22s would prefer though. And he's definitely a 9/10 with hair.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He still doesn't have the look that teens and 18-22s would prefer though. And he's definitely a 9/10 with hair.
If I could bang 25 plus hotties with a bald head I'd be happy as fucc of course you still want hair but dude is still a hunk.

Doubt he's browsing HairLossTalk.com

Man still won the genetic lotto

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he looks that good. For me, he needs to pack on a little muscle. If he had hair he would probably be an 8. Without hair he is a 6 for me.

upload_2017-6-9_9-4-20.png

upload_2017-6-9_9-3-44.png

upload_2017-6-9_9-5-5.png

He's clearly going for the whole Freddie Ljunberg look, but for me it just doesn't work. His face isn't as good and he just looks way too feminine.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not gay, so maybe that's why I'm not seein' it, but how the hell is this guy a genetic lotto winner?

He looks pretty damn normal, honestly; like plenty of bald dudes I see walking their dogs in the field behind my house.

This dude looks like he probably majors in psychology or medieval literature, complains about a lack of originality in Hollywood (but never goes out to see any "original movies") and orders those preppy-*** hipster drinks from starbucks that makes me want to beat the sh*t out of the person ordering it.

If you guys are envious of this dude, I don't know what to tell you — this guy would see plenty of rejection, was probably demoted to "friends only" status by plenty of women and most of it stems from that shiny dome.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not gay, so maybe that's why I'm not seein' it, but how the hell is this guy a genetic lotto winner?

He looks pretty damn normal, honestly; like plenty of bald dudes I see walking their dogs in the field behind my house.

This dude looks like he probably majors in psychology or medieval literature, complains about a lack of originality in Hollywood (but never goes out to see any "original movies") and orders those preppy-*** hipster drinks from starbucks that makes me want to beat the sh*t out of the person ordering it.

If you guys are envious of this dude, I don't know what to tell you — this guy would see plenty of rejection, was probably demoted to "friends only" status by plenty of women and most of it stems from that shiny dome.

So many stereotypes lol.

Dude, hipsters don't go to starbucks, this isn't 1990 anymore.

And they certainly don't order unicorn skim soy mochacinos, or whatever.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
And technically he's not even bald, he's a norwood 3 with his head buzzed to a zero, but not shaved.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know its arrogant to say, but that guy looks so weak and feminine.

You need muscle (amongst other things) to pull off being bald

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I legit think I looked bald:

View attachment 54510

It looks kind of butch and gross though. It is very much out of vogue to be the "masculine, muscly bald guy". Certainly none of the girls I'm friends with find it attractive and actually make fun of it quite often.

Most women like guys who have feminine features like perfect skin and hair. Lets be honest, that guy looks better than 95% of us here would bald, and his options would still be very much open to the vast majority of girls unlike the "masculine, muscly bald guy".

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks kind of butch and gross though. It is very much out of vogue to be the "masculine, muscly bald guy". Certainly none of the girls I'm friends with find it attractive and actually make fun of it quite often.

Most women like guys who have feminine features like perfect skin and hair. Lets be honest, that guy looks better than 95% of us here would bald, and his options would still be very much open to the vast majority of girls unlike the "masculine, muscly bald guy".
What country are you in?

I got laid looking like I did in the above - so it didn't kill my dating life.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I legit think I looked bald:

View attachment 54510

still can't believe you're tellersquill

i remember this picture and thought it was a different guy xD. shows how much hair changes the way you look

completely 100% serious though, i think you look better here than in that pic with a coiff . look more manly

oh and btw: you're confirmed hot. you're like a 7-8 lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
still can't believe you're tellersquill

i remember this picture and thought it was a different guy xD. shows how much hair changes the way you look

completely 100% serious though, i think you look better here than in that pic with a coiff . look more manly

oh and btw: you're confirmed hot. you're like a 7-8 lol.
In fairness, it is just a really good picture - I'm flexing slightly and the black and white filter hides any blemish's.

But thanks for the compliment either way

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
you still got it buzzed mate?

i remember you posting that pic agggges ago

you good looking bastard

making everyone feel bad
Nah, I've got hair again now.

I didn't like being bald - I think if I was a Norwood 5 or something I would learn to embrace it, but having no hair didn't feel like it reflected who I am (if that makes sense).