This Explains The Hairloss Pattern! Also sh*t Might Be Irreversible!

theGloriousFollicle

My Regimen
Reaction score
That made me think of ear wiggling, apparently after searching turned out its a thing. Search "ear wiggling hair loss" or "scalp exercises". [Insert a joke about not skipping ear day here].

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women who get Botox in forehead are losing hairs in hairline... Quite a few. Botox is a toxin afterall.

Bushi

Reaction score
Maybe but then we see cases of transsexuals reversing it almost entirely but it’s hard to to say cause I don’t know if they use topic got a wig or a transplant.

This guy right here is the best I have ever seen assuming it’s only related to drug regrowth
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...super-aggressive-regimens.90671/#post-1225549

His hairline went from nw3 to nw1 maybe even better. The question also is how long do we till it’s not reversible. If the hair is semivellus is it too late?

The cure def is haircloning

I am one. Unique stack right now myself. I am on Methylene blue. Mk677 and high dose folic acid and b12 and occasional vitamin c. Also taking finesteride

My goal with MB is to restore mitochondrial function.

My goal with mk677 is to increase igf-1 so that If the arrector muscle is important and it either damaged or shrunk. I hope the igf-1 can help hypetrophy the muscle or in a super rare case cause hyperplasia of the muscle. (Mk677 May not induce enough igf-1 to make this happen a high enough dose may cause other things to grow that I don’t want to grow)

My goal with folic acid is to repair dna damage that Mb may induce.

B12 is to offset the folic acid supplementation which can lead to b12 deficiency.

If we want to grow our hair back we need to go back to our child hood the roots. What happens when we are young.

Steroidnesis is practically null. HGH is super high and mitochondrial function is booming.

MK677 doesn't work for hair. I used it a couple of years ago and didn't do nothing for my hair. Even some guys had more loss on it.
Swiss is also on finasteride, maybe that's why he recovered. Seti didn't work aswell.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MK677 doesn't work for hair. I used it a couple of years ago and didn't do nothing for my hair. Even some guys had more loss on it.
Swiss is also on finasteride, maybe that's why he recovered. Seti didn't work aswell.

We’re you in finesteride while on Mk?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I don't take finasteride. Btw, isn't raised blood serum IGF1 levels linked with more loss and raised skin tissue igf1 with more growth?

Well not saying it will work for me. But of course it didn’t work for you. Igf-1 increases dht blood serum. Igf-1 in the skin is good for hair.

I am on finasteride so that mechanism is blocked test won’t covert to dht

Bushi

Reaction score
Well not saying it will work for me. But of course it didn’t work for you. Igf-1 increases dht blood serum. Igf-1 in the skin is good for hair.

I am on finasteride so that mechanism is blocked test won’t covert to dht

Do or do not, there is no try. :)

In that case do sauna a couple of times in a row. It raises HGH two fold after doing two 20 sessions. And if you got time to spare and like the heat, it raises HGH 16 fold after two 1 hour sessions. And it gets rid of bad cells, it's a win win situation.

j4r0d

Reaction score

this piece of sh*t never regrown anything but vellus. Guess why he never posted pictures after few month...

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this piece of sh*t never regrown anything but vellus. Guess why he never posted pictures after few month...

The hair on his temples that got super long. Those weren’t vellus. They were terminal. He just didn’t have strong density

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens when someone has an fue hair transplant? Surely the pili muscle gets severed.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.institutodelpelo.es/hairclinic/hair-transplant-surgery-fue-follicular-unit-extraction/

What does a hair transplant with FUE Technique consist of?

It consists of the individual extraction of the follicles from the donor area without there being any need for stitches and leaving barely perceptible scars. These follicular units of 1, 2, 3 or 4 hairs are extracted together with the peri-follicular structures (capillaries, the sebaceous gland, the erector pili muscle, etc.).

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.institutodelpelo.es/hairclinic/hair-transplant-surgery-fue-follicular-unit-extraction/

It consists of the individual extraction of the follicles from the donor area without there being any need for stitches and leaving barely perceptible scars. These follicular units of 1, 2, 3 or 4 hairs are extracted together with the peri-follicular structures (capillaries, the sebaceous gland, the erector pili muscle, etc.).

Well that answers that.

Kris_scx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any way to strengthen arrector pili muscles? For example, force "goose bumps" on a scalp.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes, but FUs with 2,3 or 4 hairs are separated before implant. It has also been shown that a hair when cut in two also works although the resulting hairs are half as thick.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We hypothesized that bulge-arrector pili muscle interactions might involve epidermal basement membrane components. Laminin-511 has been shown to mediate epidermal-dermal papilla signaling during hair development (Gao et al., 2008), and in a range of other tissues, such as kidney and pancreas, the basement membrane is involved in bidirectional cellular interactions (Linton et al., 2007, Nikolova et al., 2006). Furthermore, the basement membrane of the skin exhibits local variation in structure and composition (Timpl, 1996). Such basement membrane heterogeneity would not only provide a potential mechanism for anchoring different stem cell populations in different regions of the epidermis, but could also result in local differences in signaling with adjacent mesenchymal cells (Akiyama et al., 1995, Fuchs, 2008, Spradling et al., 2001, Watt and Hogan, 2000).

Gene expression profiling of the bulge compartment has revealed that bulge stem cells express a number of extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins that are distinct from those of other epidermal cells (Morris et al., 2004, Ohyama et al., 2006, Tumbar et al., 2004). One of these is nephronectin, an ECM protein with five EGF-like repeats, an RGD sequence, and a COOH-terminal MAM domain(Brandenberger et al., 2001). Nephronectin is an interesting candidate mediatorof epidermal interactions with mesenchymal cells because the nephronectin receptor is α8β1 (Brandenberger et al., 2001, Sato et al., 2009), an integrin that is expressed in the dermal papilla, but not by adult epidermal keratinocytes(Driskell et al., 2009, Watt, 2002). Furthermore, the epithelial-mesenchymal interactions that are required for kidney organogenesis are disrupted in mice lacking α8β1 or nephronectin (Brandenberger et al., 2001, Linton et al., 2007, Müller et al., 1997).

In this study, we show that bulge stem cells create a specialized basement membrane containing nephronectin, which induces arrector pili muscle differentiation and anchorage to the bulge. Loss of nephronectin or α8 integrin expression causes delocalization of the APM. Thus, the bulge ECM not only contributes to the specialized niche of hair follicle stem cells, but also provides a niche for smooth muscle progenitors.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867411000158