This Explains The Hairloss Pattern! Also sh*t Might Be Irreversible!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4544386/

This study may have been mentioned before but early in the abstract they tell you why the hair is lost in a pattern and it has to do with the arrector pilli muscle and it was found out using computer generated imagery!

No skull expansion bullshit.
And in fact it’s very interesting because I am sure some of you have read that botox helped in one study with androgenic alopecia. And what does botox due it stops muscles form contracting. It could def affect the arrector pilli

If anyone could present an example of one person who entirely reversed their baldness like norwood 7 back to norwood 1. I’d appreciate you post about it here.

I am hoping it is reversible but it seems like the arrector pilli needs to be connected back somehow and regrown And its interesting because dht is androgenetic and muscles have ar receptors.

Discuss boys!

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4544386/

This study may have been mentioned before but early in the abstract they tell you why the hair is lost in a pattern and it has to do with the arrector pilli muscle and it was found out using computer generated imagery!

No skull expansion bullshit.
And in fact it’s very interesting because I am sure some of you have read that botox helped in one study with androgenic alopecia. And what does botox due it stops muscles form contracting. It could def affect the arrector pilli

If anyone could present an example of one person who entirely reversed their baldness like norwood 7 back to norwood 1. I’d appreciate you post about it here.

I am hoping it is reversible but it seems like the arrector pilli needs to be connected back somehow and regrown And its interesting because dht is androgenetic and muscles have ar receptors.

Discuss boys!

I had the impression that people already knew that after a certain point, the damage is irreversible?

Hence why I was hoping the likes of Follica, Samumed, and Tsuji would come up with a solution, as they work by regenerating/cloning follicles rather than propping up existing ones.

Sadly no significant progress has been made from the cloning/regeneration angle.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the impression that people already knew that after a certain point, the damage is irreversible?

Hence why I was hoping the likes of Follica, Samumed, and Tsuji would come up with a solution, as they work by regenerating/cloning follicles rather than propping up existing ones.

Maybe but then we see cases of transsexuals reversing it almost entirely but it’s hard to to say cause I don’t know if they use topic got a wig or a transplant.

This guy right here is the best I have ever seen assuming it’s only related to drug regrowth
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...super-aggressive-regimens.90671/#post-1225549

His hairline went from nw3 to nw1 maybe even better. The question also is how long do we till it’s not reversible. If the hair is semivellus is it too late?

The cure def is haircloning

I am one. Unique stack right now myself. I am on Methylene blue. Mk677 and high dose folic acid and b12 and occasional vitamin c. Also taking finesteride

My goal with MB is to restore mitochondrial function.

My goal with mk677 is to increase igf-1 so that If the arrector muscle is important and it either damaged or shrunk. I hope the igf-1 can help hypetrophy the muscle or in a super rare case cause hyperplasia of the muscle. (Mk677 May not induce enough igf-1 to make this happen a high enough dose may cause other things to grow that I don’t want to grow)

My goal with folic acid is to repair dna damage that Mb may induce.

B12 is to offset the folic acid supplementation which can lead to b12 deficiency.

If we want to grow our hair back we need to go back to our child hood the roots. What happens when we are young.

Steroidnesis is practically null. HGH is super high and mitochondrial function is booming.

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT causes somehow chronic microinflammation.
microinflammation causes miniaturization, fibrosis, death of progenitor cells, loss of arrector pili muscle, architectural reconfiguration,
fat deposition.
it it irreversible.

regeneration is impossible.jpg.png

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would you say that he recovered normal density whatsoever? look at the figure. "7" >> "5"

Nah he didn’t but he recovered terminal hair. And terminal hair couldn’t have grown without the arrector pilli

I mean it may be irreversible

But who is to say that the arrector pilli couldn’t reattach itself with enough growth factors?

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah he didn’t but her but her recovered terminal hair. And terminal hair couldn’t have grown with the arrector pilli

I mean it may be irreversible

But who is to say that the arrector pilli couldn’t reattach itself with enough growth factors?

if you look at the figure you can deduce that within a follicular unit, all remaining hairs STILL connected to the arrector pili muscle
can be recovered to terminal. but the disconnected ones are lost for ever.

This is the reason it is impossible by definition to recover from NW7 to NW0

Can some combination of growth factors/drugs induce regeneration and restoration of normal architecture?
that's a good question, indeed. I would like to know what Dr. Lee Buckler thinks about it.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you look at the figure you can deduce that within a follicular unit, all remaining hairs STILL connected to the arrector pili muscle

Can some combination of growth factors/drugs induce regeneration and restoration of normal architecture?
that's a good question, indeed. I would like to know what Dr. Lee Buckler thinks about it.

So the super small hairs I outlined here are probably never gonna recover?

Attachments

• 77BEACE1-488C-405A-A00A-A00D9E250770.jpeg
    77BEACE1-488C-405A-A00A-A00D9E250770.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 549

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Interestingly enough tho don’t vellus hairs on our body have their erector pilli still connected? When we get cold the hair stand up?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the super small hairs I outlined here are probably never gonna recover?
I don't know and I hope they do recover. This is a horrible disease. Although overall density in that picture is way below normal, it's still "passable" with a certain length. Good luck.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know and I hope they do recover. This is a horrible disease. Although overall density in that picture is way below normal, it's still "passable" with a certain length. Good luck.
Thank you we shall see. Only been 3 months finasteride and I am applying trinov and Stemoxydine and alfatradiol on the hairline. I have duta in my aresenal as a backup and I am 26 I lost these hair s like 1-2 years ago so we shall see

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough tho don’t vellus hairs on our body have their erector pilli still connected? When we get cold the hair stand up?

body vellus hair is very different to final stage Androgenetic Alopecia vellus hair.
body vellus hair preserves arrector pili muscle.
even massively lost hair due to alopecia areata still have arrector pili muscles connnected and complete recovery is possible (PMID: 23180923)
advanced Androgenetic Alopecia involves degeneration of tissues and is irreversible.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why it would be cool if Follicle Neogenesis worked, rather than messing around with existing follicle, you’d be able to regenerate new ones.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
body vellus hair is very different to final stage Androgenetic Alopecia vellus hair.
body vellus hair preserves arrector pili muscle.
even massively lost hair due to alopecia areata still have arrector pili muscles connnected and complete recovery is possible (PMID: 23180923)
advanced Androgenetic Alopecia involves degeneration of tissues and is irreversible.
Is advance dictated by time? Quality of hair? Or the existence or non existence of vellus

This is the only example where I have ever seen something so progressed reverse so much it’s insane.

This was the guys stack 100mg spironolactone
2mg estradiol
1.25mg finasteride
lipogaine twice
Per day

Attachments

• 982E8D66-DDF7-4DB5-A4AD-5655A13DCC2E.jpeg
    982E8D66-DDF7-4DB5-A4AD-5655A13DCC2E.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 974

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do believe it’s irreversible, that’s why we need more stem cell research. Otherwise, the cure will come as a prevention. At least the new generations won’t have to deal with this sh*t.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think it is irreversible just using anti-dht medication, because the miniaturization process will only be slowed down that way, but not reversed. I think in order to reverse it, you have to tackle hair loss from all angles.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it is irreversible just using anti-dht medication, because the miniaturization process will only be slowed down that way, but not reversed. I think in order to reverse it, you have to tackle hair loss from all angles.

Well at least you can stave it off until you're 50ish. At that point it's just like f*** it.

Maybe I'll care when I'm 50. But I feel like I won't.