This bald guy would pick "any" girl he wants

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Here's an example of masculine bald man - Howard Webb, football referee, look him up in google:

webb_1076105a.jpg

Yes,he looks masculine,BUT IMO he looks horrible,too pale,just a head on a body.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
He's black, so he doesn't count :mrgreen:

Yes :) ,although Ive noticed East Africans dont look good bald....however,again its only IMO,they are not the most attractive homo-sapiens anyway!

T

TravisB

Maybe, but at least they can get away with a bald look, and still f*** many women anyway because women love their huge johnsons :mrgreen:

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Maybe, but at least they can get away with a bald look, and still f*ck many women anyway because women love their huge johnsons :mrgreen:

I also have a huge johnson,but only use it for excreting waste matter. :)

T

TravisB

But women are not aware of it if you're white, and when they see black guy they automatically assume that he's got horse size johnson.

Maybe you should be going through the street in tight pants :mrgreen:

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
But women are not aware of it if you're white, and when they see black guy they automatically assume that he's got huge johnson.

Yes,they can see it,through my shorts when I am delivering the mail.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
They couldn't care a less. Unless you're small, it isn't an issue. I dated a couple of black girls and had a relationship with one of them. Both had kids. I have a standard 6" chubber and it seemed to be good enough.

You obviously havent met my ex-wife.I can remember one time,when we were having sex(sorry,making love),she said "oh a big co** so much bettter than a small one".I asked her would that mean if I was little she wouldnt have married me.....if looks could kill!.Nice girl eh,real romantic.

seb

Reaction score
Every night I contemplate chopping the big fu**er off,it disgusts me,a useless,flacid,dangling piece of carcass....thank my lucky stars I am impotent and infertile.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Dude you are so full of sh*t. You shagged a granny the other weekend :woot:

Yes I am only having a giggle.
On a serious note,I have been told I have a large one,even by a prostitute,but my natural distrust of humans prevents me from believing that.

cuebald

Reaction score
mine is big but i would trade it in for a 5" one for a full head of hair.