This bald guy would pick "any" girl he wants

T

TravisB

You could at least write in what minute he appears. I had trouble finding him.

He is at 2:21 and 3:11.

And what makes you think he could pick up any girl he wants? IMO he's a bit too skinny.

Besides, no man in the world would be able to pick ANY woman he want.

His name is Vlad Yama, I googled him, and indeed, he looks good for a bald guy.

Bald:

vlad-yama-02.jpg

With hair:

vlad_yama_otrastil_volosu-300x210.jpg

When did he go bald? He seems to have decent head of hair on the second photo.

seb

Reaction score
gravesen said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YZl_Wu254&feature=share

The bald guy in the jury, and without looking muscular.

You serious?

seb

Reaction score
A pretty boy with hair,awkward looking without hair,although,again,looks good FOR being bald.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
He doesn't look good at all. Pretty average if you ask me

T

TravisB

Yeah I think pretty boys don't look too good bald. Guys who have "rough" and masculine face features look better.

Look at Beckham, he would look good even sly:

beckhambeard1.jpg

beckham3.gif

I think that Beckham actually looks better with buzz cut than with longer hair.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Yeah I think pretty boys don't look too good bald. Guys who have "rough" and masculine face features look better.

Yes,this why men like vin diesel,bruce willis can get away with being bald....not that are traditionally good looking(even if they had hair),but they have that rough and ready,unshaven,unkept look that does appeal to a certain female.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:

Look at Beckham, he would look good even sly:

beckhambeard1.jpg

beckham3.gif

By saying the above,you dont class Beckham as a pretty boy?

T

TravisB

No, Beckham doesn't have a pretty boy face. He's got sharp, masculine facial features.

He's handsome, not pretty (no :gay: )

seb

Reaction score
See,I am of the opposite opinion.He is pretty,but not handsome ie rugged.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy is pretty, with hair he would be a 10, he's now a 8 or 7.5

Of course i'm EXAGERATING when i say "any", nobody in the world would pick any girl he wants :whistle:

But he wouldn't sleep alone if he went hitting on girls in a bar, that's a sure thing :whistle:

T

TravisB

seb said:

Can you show me examples of men who you think look decent bald? No Statham, Diesel, Willis, The Rock, Stone COld Steve Austin.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
im hardly the most pessimistic person around these parts but even i agree with those who say nobody looks better bald.

and the guy from the video doesnt look good at all, ive seen much better looking bald blokes, hes nowhere even close to being anything above a 5/10

as for the guy posting the beckham pictures, you must be having a f*****g giraffe, theres no way to tell how he would look sly. if you think being buzzed is close to being sly then youve no experience with either, even on this thread look how little hair on top it takes for peoples opinions on the video guy to change.

some people can get away with being bald, i wouldnt include some of the examples people hold up here such as steve austin or bruce willis (i dont think either of them are good looking at all tbh)

T

TravisB

BrightonBaldy said:
you must be having a f****ing giraffe)

I seriously don't know if you insult me here or what :mrgreen:.

And yes, I'm sure that Beckham would still look very good when sly. I can imagine that. He's like the only guy who I'm sure wouldn't look much worse sly.

And yes, I know being buzzed with good hairline is a world of difference between sly.

slipy

Reaction score
TravisB said:
And what makes you think he could pick up any girl he wants? IMO he's a bit too skinny.

are you serious? he might not be a super big body builder type but he possesses a decent build. is he supposed to be a big gorrilla just because of his hair situation? if he was much bigger than his current size many women would see that as a turn off.

i've seen many woman make comments about how James Deen is the only attractive man in p**rn and he's small compared to those other steroid guys. and James is thinner than this guy.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, i've shown this guy to 5 girls and 4 of them agree that he looks cute for a bald guy.

Of course he'll be better with hair & everybody would be better with hair, who sayed the contrary ?

seb

Reaction score
Hasnt masculine enough features too pull off being bald...look at his pic with hair.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
seb said:

Can you show me examples of men who you think look decent bald? No Statham, Diesel, Willis, The Rock, Stone COld Steve Austin.

Barry Mcguigan,Patrick Stewart,Sean Connery.The black guy who starred along side Bruce Willis in the Last Boy Scout.
Men in their prime ie 20s/30s cant think of one on screen,or I have seen in the flesh.

T

TravisB

Here's an example of masculine bald man - Howard Webb, football referee, look him up in google:

webb_1076105a.jpg