Thinning Quickly Need Recommendations

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty new to hair loss didnt notice it till about 3 months ago when i got a hair cut. Ever since i have been thinning rapidly. I have seen 3 different doctors and have got different answers each time. The 2 pics I posted is one from October and one from yesterday. I have been losing a lot of hair due to shedding. What treatment would someone recommend?

Attachments

• 6F075CAB-FA08-4E29-AF7B-0366128B3A48.jpeg
    6F075CAB-FA08-4E29-AF7B-0366128B3A48.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 474
  • E7E58FEA-D96A-4510-B33B-36F38AC398F1.jpeg
    E7E58FEA-D96A-4510-B33B-36F38AC398F1.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 361

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on Propecia 1mg a day and minoxidil twice a day, shampoo with nizoral 2-3x a week, your pattern looks really salvageable, and if it's brand new you should be able to regrow and keep a lot of it.
Thanks I appreciate any recommendations

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be getting on this supplement givin to me by a trichologist called hair fact. I will be getting it soon and on it a month before i try propecia. I will post results if any but i will forsure be getting Nizoral shampoo . I have been having major dandruff and inflammation on top of scalp. My thinning has been getting worse month by month but im glad I found this forum to see how others treat their hair loss

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
I will be getting on this supplement givin to me by a trichologist called hair fact. I will be getting it soon and on it a month before i try propecia. I will post results if any but i will forsure be getting Nizoral shampoo . I have been having major dandruff and inflammation on top of scalp. My thinning has been getting worse month by month but im glad I found this forum to see how others treat their hair loss

Don't bother with the 'hair fact' supplement.

PROPECIA is the only thing that you really need RIGHT NOW!

You'll save money and the results will be infinitely better.

Reactions: br1

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the crappy part is I already paid for it and it was very expensive. A 4 month supply for a little over 200. The trichologist seemed very high on this supplement and says i should see results within month. I cant really find much on the supplement witch concerns me. But reading about it i seen it has things that are similar to propecia without the negative side effects. My hair loss has been extremely aggressive and ive been losing hair very fast i had a full head of hair with no shed just in july. I also have no history of male pattern baldness in family. I have been told by a dermatologist that it is male pattern baldness but my doctor tells me its due to stress and horrible diet. I was eating fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner for years, surprised I didn’t get fat or diabetes. I also have had a major problem with no sex drive or morning wood any more so i thought i may have some hormone imbalance or low T. This hair loss S*** has been terrible trying to find anything to stop it i will go the propecia route if this supplement does nothing for me next month

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
What age are you? That looks like pretty aggressive male pattern baldness.
Yeah it has been extremely aggressive i lost a ton of hair in just 3 months could of been accelerated due ti the stress of it and thr fact i smoke weed

br1

Reaction score
Get on Propecia 1mg a day and minoxidil twice a day, shampoo with nizoral 2-3x a week, your pattern looks really salvageable, and if it's brand new you should be able to regrow and keep a lot of it.
+1

br1

Reaction score
Well the crappy part is I already paid for it and it was very expensive. A 4 month supply for a little over 200. The trichologist seemed very high on this supplement and says i should see results within month. I cant really find much on the supplement witch concerns me. But reading about it i seen it has things that are similar to propecia without the negative side effects. My hair loss has been extremely aggressive and ive been losing hair very fast i had a full head of hair with no shed just in july. I also have no history of male pattern baldness in family. I have been told by a dermatologist that it is male pattern baldness but my doctor tells me its due to stress and horrible diet. I was eating fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner for years, surprised I didn’t get fat or diabetes. I also have had a major problem with no sex drive or morning wood any more so i thought i may have some hormone imbalance or low T. This hair loss S*** has been terrible trying to find anything to stop it i will go the propecia route if this supplement does nothing for me next month

Did you have your thyroid checked?

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor said Thyroid was fine but i have sh*t health insurance so my doctor is kinda an *** and doesn’t seem to care or check things as well as id like. Im getting tested for low T today and am going to check my hormones soon ive been all messed up losing hair fast and no sex drive haha double kick in the balls

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have your thyroid checked?
Yeah id figure id give prp a try they have some good before and afters and it sucks to flush a grand down the toilet if it doesn’t work, but if i get results it will be worth every penny

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah id figure id give prp a try they have some good before and afters and it sucks to flush a grand down the toilet if it doesn’t work, but if i get results it will be worth every penny

It won't work, but get on propecia man. I've seen a few diffuse thinners like yourself go from your level to full thick head of hair on propecia. If not, you're probably going to bald in a year or too. Even if you go the supplement and PRP take propecia.

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't work, but get on propecia man. I've seen a few diffuse thinners like yourself go from your level to full thick head of hair on propecia. If not, you're probably going to bald in a year or too. Even if you go the supplement and PRP take propecia.
Just nervous to take propecia because of side effects but i may take the risk if it can buy me a couple of years of thick hair again. I want to give these supplements a shot for a month see if i gain progress and if not I definitely will be going with propecia

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of trichologists are of poor knowledge. All they ever offer is vitamins or laser caps. I've been to around 5 over the years and not one mentioned finasteride. Scam artists.