Thinning Quickly Need Recommendations

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen top of his head? Its see through and apparently ut wasnt a few months ago. I would already consider him bald if i seen him on the street.
Thats a pic with flash honesty in certain lighting or if i was looking straight at you you wouldn’t notice my balding im also 6’1 so unless i put my head down you wouldn’t notice. This is my hair in normal lighting no flash

Attachments

• 0C7CE7C1-32A3-43C7-8867-F5AF681663EC.jpeg
    0C7CE7C1-32A3-43C7-8867-F5AF681663EC.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 182

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me just add... very suspect that hairfacts has set up a new account here and straight on to this guys thread. In my opinion mcthin = hairfacts. Your same person.

And no doubt the reason mcthin is waiting to try this treatment is because he will come back in 3months with fulla head of hair and promote hairfacts to the stars.

Give us a break...your products guff and no ones falling for it.
No way dude, i told him or her via Facebook because i was interested in the product. But nice try buddy. I wanted to show them what people were saying about my hair. If my hair gets full off hair fact thats a bonus, im not even fully sold on the product . If it doesn’t work i will get on finasteride ive already said

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me just add... very suspect that hairfacts has set up a new account here and straight on to this guys thread. In my opinion mcthin = hairfacts. Your same person.

And no doubt the reason mcthin is waiting to try this treatment is because he will come back in 3months with fulla head of hair and promote hairfacts to the stars.

Give us a break...your products guff and no ones falling for it.
Also when showing that guy the forum i wanted to show him that every single person thinks finasteride is the only way to save your hair, like theres no other option. And you’re making D head comments like “youll be bald in a year” you dont know sh*t about hair loss. Why do you feel the need to be a dick to people?

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not lol. Just dont understand someone coming here for advice.. getting advice.. and then proceeding with an overly priced snake oil that from the ingredients is not going to help you. It also looks dodgey when said treatment join to answer questions. As said by ithers here few months isnt enough to see results anyways. But hey do your thig.. its your hair
How is something clinically tested over priced snake oil? If it doesnt work then i will agree with you. But im not expecting a full regrow in 6-8 weeks im expecting a little progress because it is supposed to be better than finasteride

Hairfacts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen top of his head? Its see through and apparently ut wasnt a few months ago. I would already consider him bald if i seen him on the street.

The difference is I have seen pictures in March and he is clearly thinning then too. The issue is I am responding as a medical professional, not as a peer looking to deflate one's ego.

Suswang

Established Member
Reaction score
What is your diet like? Have you been under a lot of stress? What other blood tests did you get?

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your diet like? Have you been under a lot of stress? What other blood tests did you get?
Yeah massive stress, and i ate fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner for years havnt been able to get legit blood tests cause my insurance is sh*t