Thinning Crown (needs To Be 7 Words Long)

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna start fina this month, the thing is I don't even know which one to get. The one by Merck isnt available here and the only one i found (Proscar or Penester) is distributed by "Accord Healthcare LTD".
Matter fact, i don't even know if they sell the Accord in my country, i'll have to check soon.
If that fails I'll have to order from websites out of my country

If i were you id take whatever my pharmacy gives me, my brother did 5 years on Sandoz Generic Propecia and did fine. Unless you live in a third world country id trust whatever your pharmacy has. Although, i take brand name, but its available at all pharmacies here AFAIK

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i were you id take whatever my pharmacy gives me, my brother did 5 years on Sandoz Generic Propecia and did fine. Unless you live in a third world country id trust whatever your pharmacy has. Although, i take brand name, but its available at all pharmacies here AFAIK
Eastern Europe fam. Seems like Proscar , Panester, Propecia and all that stuff got banned for whatever reason 3 years ago. Haven't checked in an actual pharmacy yet, but I need a prescription to buy it IRL so I'll have to go see a derm first anyway. It's funny because you can easily find minoxidil on the internet around here

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I bought Nizoral shampoo. People told me it's not a good thing to use it for a long period of time, but most people on this forum use it regularly . Which one is correct and should I only use Nizoral 2 times a week or mix it up with another shampoo between the use of it (ex. nizoral on monday / thursday and a normal shampoo if my hair happens to get too oily between that period of time). Also, should i continue using a conditioner with it?

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_6.pngScreenshot_10.png Screenshot_9.png
2 months difference lmao
shits agressive af and it seems like finasteride isn't being sold in my country
guess i'll just stick to nizoral and wait for the nw5 in 2 years lol

should this be considered nw2 already, hm?

Last edited: