Think I May Leave This Site Because Of The Ads.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've requested the removal of all dating ads (I guess you guys hate seeing hot girls on the screen).

And I've requested removal of the Dr. Craig Ziering ads (as I recall a lot of you were very averse to him).

Also requested removal of any Bosley ads.

These ads are auto-generated, so we don't decide what shows up.

But we can specifically block certain ones.

Hopefully ads for Amazon and Sephora won't qualify as "making money off heartless parasites" @buckthorn, but let me know! :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've requested the removal of all dating ads (I guess you guys hate seeing hot girls on the screen).

And I've requested removal of the Dr. Craig Ziering ads (as I recall a lot of you were very averse to him).

Also requested removal of any Bosley ads.

These ads are auto-generated, so we don't decide what shows up.

But we can specifically block certain ones.

Hopefully ads for Amazon and Sephora won't qualify as "making money off heartless parasites" @buckthorn, but let me know! :D

thanks man. I apologize. I understand this is a very advanced, smooth running, reputable site and i definitely appreciate that. It has helped me a lot no doubt. I am just triggered easily by all this stuff now a days. Feel free to remove this thread!!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel free to remove this thread!!

Hey! Turns out you're actually a nice guy. I was like 'Who is this jerk?' at first :rolleyes:

I wont remove it. I try not to be like other forums with the whole censoring thing.

You're free to get pissed. I have to have a thick skin and be honest and fair when I reply. (super hard sometimes).

With the whole Bosley thing - was your procedure years and years ago? I know Bosley had some very bad reps back in the day but nowadays people tell me they've got better surgeons who do proper procedures etc ...

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! Turns out you're actually a nice guy. I was like 'Who is this jerk?' at first :rolleyes:

I wont remove it. I try not to be like other forums with the whole censoring thing.

You're free to get pissed. I have to have a thick skin and be honest and fair when I reply. (super hard sometimes).

With the whole Bosley thing - was your procedure years and years ago? I know Bosley had some very bad reps back in the day but nowadays people tell me they've got better surgeons who do proper procedures etc ...

it was 3.5 years ago. I mean, it's not an example of a horrendous procedure... it was just 900 grafts to one side of the head, while I still had a LOT of hair... you can imagine the frustration now that I am losing everything around it. :/

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it was 3.5 years ago. I mean, it's not an example of a horrendous procedure... it was just 900 grafts to one side of the head, while I still had a LOT of hair... you can imagine the frustration now that I am losing everything around it. :/

So in this case the doctor was irresponsible in the advice he gave, and probably just wanted "the sale". Good to know. Sorry that happened to you.

shookwun

Reaction score
I am surprised he didn't do it sooner.

Even million dollar sites like bodybuilding.com in-cooperate ads

All though, I wish the ads were more relative.