There Will Never Be A "cure" For Baldness

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This confirms it.. Buckthorn ruins productivity on every thread.. He can't help but ball out of control, wooing unsavory b****** on the comment section of HairLossTalk.com with the prospects of subpar cunnilingus. I'm jelly.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This confirms it.. Buckthorn ruins productivity on every thread.. He can't help but ball out of control, wooing unsavory b****** on the comment section of HairLossTalk.com with the prospects of subpar cunnilingus. I'm jelly.
giphy.gif

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I'm curious

As a dude so committed to eating out as many chicks as possible

Do you eat a**?

I would have to say my brother @kj6723 derailed this one!! how was I not supposed to respond to this? ;)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That's what's so great about HairLossTalk.com. We talk about anything and everything here.

Yes I guess we are mostly travelers here on this yellow brick road
and like the Wizard who zealously operated his duplicitous digits
behind a bigger screen we also cover our genetic offenses with a blanket of artificial courage
by managing our own similar fears within the convenient
and shapeshifting boundaries and context of HairLossTalk.com.

Drifting in and out, between wailing walls of text,
we come here seeking comfort, through the fellowship of common suffering,
searching for doubtful solutions to nullify our pain.

We are drawn into the enthralling vortex of nothingness
where for at least a few moments anyway, the tunnel vision benignly closes
and inside we are concentrated and not so transfixed on the many beautiful things
that the menacing funnel cloud outside lifted and effectively twisted nostalgic childhood
landmarks and blissful keepsakes into odd grotesque perversions of their former selves-
now only to serve one unsuitable and inhospitable purpose: as impediments on our way forward.

These are shady reminders of what our lives once were;
before and ever since we professed what really mattered was either
lost for good(?) or last seen scattered and broken by the
quick to change, punishing winds,like the unkind kind of Kansas prairie wind
that likes to whip whatever it can find to whip
and crack her open good and hard.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I guess we are mostly travelers here on this yellow brick road
and like the Wizard who zealously operated his duplicitous digits
behind a bigger screen we also cover our genetic offenses with a blanket of artificial courage
by managing our own similar fears within the convenient
and shapeshifting boundaries and context of HairLossTalk.com.

Drifting in and out, between wailing walls of text,
we come here seeking comfort, through the fellowship of common suffering,
searching for doubtful solutions to nullify our pain.

We are drawn into the enthralling vortex of nothingness
where for at least a few moments anyway, the tunnel vision benignly closes
and inside we are concentrated and not so transfixed on the many beautiful things
that the menacing funnel cloud outside lifted and effectively twisted nostalgic childhood
landmarks and blissful keepsakes into odd grotesque perversions of their former selves-
now only to serve one unsuitable and inhospitable purpose: as impediments on our way forward.

These are shady reminders of what our lives once were;
before and ever since we professed what really mattered was either
lost for good(?) or last seen scattered and broken by the
quick to change, punishing winds,like the unkind kind of Kansas prairie wind
that likes to whip whatever it can find to whip
and crack her open good and hard.

beautiful. publish a novel already and go live off the royalties.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
beautiful. publish a novel already and go live off the royalties.

My darling,
It is a most problematic task you are suggesting that I accomplish,
if you are living off my pickled carcass. XO ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My darling,
It is a most problematic task you are suggesting that I accomplish,
if you are living off my pickled carcass. XO ;)

did you intend to rhyme accomplish with carcass? I am going to sell your dark poetry to Eminem.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I am getting a laugh out of some of these comments. It's tough to feel sexy, provocative, young, and sleazy when you're going through a condition that makes you feel old, ugly, uncool, and disfigured. Although I lost my virginity late in the game, I felt like such little rock n roll sl*t when I was going down on some of these women for the first time. I felt provocative, naughty, alive; all of those great feelings accompanied with physical attraction, getting laid, and knowing that women are into you. And these feelings are still alive in within me, but hair loss is constricting my ability to be that person that I once was.

blackg

Reaction score
I am getting a laugh out of some of these comments. It's tough to feel sexy, provocative, young, and sleazy when you're going through a condition that makes you feel old, ugly, uncool, and disfigured. Although I lost my virginity late in the game, I felt like such little rock n roll sl*t when I was going down on some of these women for the first time. I felt provocative, naughty, alive; all of those great feelings accompanied with physical attraction, getting laid, and knowing that women are into you. And these feelings are still alive in within me, but hair loss is constricting my ability to be that person that I once was.
This is so true. A balding man finds it hard to walk with any "swagger."

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Hopefully my flagging brothers and sisters,
we'll soon turn a corner and Team Tsuji will ignite a quarter stick of dynamite under our sagging derriere's
and we'll all shoot off out to every which direction, exploding in unison,
far beyond this deflating funk; like raging rockets reigning o'er Independence day.:)

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Hopefully my flagging brothers and sisters,
we'll soon turn a corner and Team Tsuji will ignite a quarter stick of dynamite under our sagging derriere's
and we'll all shoot off in every which direction, exploding in unison,
far out beyond this deflating funk; like raging rockets reigning o'er Independence day.:)
Let freedom ring!!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

My friend how do I understand you.
In those rare moments (twice a year?) when a woman makes me feel desirable without me talking her into it, I immediately remind to myself: "oh, so this is being alive! this IS why people put up with mortgages, repetitive jobs, boredom... Because every now and then NATURE HELPS THEM BE HAPPY!"

I'm dead. Thank you for this. The juxtaposition of balding and swagger made me laugh so hard. :)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude what the hell. you always bumping threads from f*cking years ago. nobody here even know what it is about and what the context, and all the commenteters might as well be dead by now