There Will Never Be A "cure" For Baldness

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't push his white knight buttons!

Women's happiness is his life purpose.

Of course he'll do it.

if it is what I must do to keep thy princess with love in her heart, then I must shall doth appease me fair maiden

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with either person doing that in a committed relationship?

JOAN!!! You naughty, naughty girl!!!! :D

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stand by my original post, I guess you are 'that guy'. Replicel and Follica haven't shown one picture for proof. Replicel first phase results are a joke not even compareable to crappy minoxidil.

RepliCel's work is being continued and improved by Shiseido and the goal of it has always been to provide permanent maintenance. Even if it regrows nothing, but achieves this maintenance, that is far superior to finasteride or minoxidil.

Tsuji if it works as planned could be 10 years away

Yeah, "could be" but probably not given the fact that as far we still know, they're aiming for 2020 and such a date is possible given Japanese law.

same with CRISPR (CRISPR could be even more with the amount of trials they would need to go through to prove safety with gene editing).

Yeah, maybe in America. Also, do you realize that despite my argument being that this isn't like 20 years ago, you're moving the goalposts by saying "oh well these technologies that didn't exist 20 years away could be years away from commercialization yet". You've still confirmed my point.

That punse who works Kerastem and was touting 15 years ago when working for Aderans they were growing new hair.

Did that punse have all of his evidence and research published in journals like Nature, for the rest of the scientific community to scrutinize? Something tells me "no" and even if he did but his work failed, that has no bearing on the present.

Literally nothing you've said here demonstrates how the past was just like now and how this amounts to the cure for baldness "never" materializing.

People need to move passed this straight up retarded line of reasoning.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. No...just f*****g NO

"Doth" is the third-person pronoun and must and shall never go together like that. You think archaic grammar is a f*****g game, Buck?

hahaha!!

I dothn't hope I shall not have upset you sir that guy? I musn't not intend such treachery kind sir.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha!!

I dothn't hope I shall not have upset you sir that guy? I musn't not intend such treachery kind sir.

While thy butchery of old English displeases me, I still see thee and thy "diffused bird's nest" as allies in the battle against hairloss.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to hear it :) Don't think I'll stop using fake tan though, I feel a lot better with a bit of colour. But of course there's a thing such as too much tan, so I try to keep it 'natural', or somewhat.
Your hair color and blue eyes look striking with your fair skin.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kate actually looks quite a bit older than 34, too much tan, probably secretly smokes (or used to). Maybe considering his poor genetics he decided to go with someone closer to his age in terms of appearance.

I think Kate is the perfect example of "every feature looks great but somehow the whole package still looks a bit mediocre/unspecial". But I don't think William settled at all. They look great together.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha... this would be a good signature. No.

- and, I never said I was dedicated to eating out as many chicks as possible. I only do so when I am dedicated to the woman. ;)

Wot? Few days ago you said you'd eat out as long as the chick is hot

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wot? Few days ago you said you'd eat out as long as the chick is hot

Shiiiiiiizzz!! BUSTED!! Well, lets clear a few things up and let me apologize if I was misleading. IF I am attracted to the girl, and we have been on a few dates, and I like her, and she is classy and clean, then it's my pleasure. OR, if she's wearing fishnets. She can be a filthy prostitute and as long as she's wearing stockings I will go down on here.

I know this has become complicated, but I explain it all in my e-book. It's only 39.99.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiiiiiiizzz!! BUSTED!! Well, lets clear a few things up and let me apologize if I was misleading. IF I am attracted to the girl, and we have been on a few dates, and I like her, and she is classy and clean, then it's my pleasure. OR, if she's wearing fishnets. She can be a filthy prostitute and as long as she's wearing stockings I will go down on here.

I know this has become complicated, but I explain it all in my e-book. It's only 39.99.

Nuffsaid.

So that ruled out how many % of the entire population?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"there will never be a cure for baldness" ...four pages later, i am explaining my methods behind oral sex. ahhh... we are good at staying on topic.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nuffsaid.

So that ruled out how many % of the entire population?

idk dude.. I have only probably gone down on 30+ women maybe and I am 34. Not that many. Just because I like talking about it doesn't mean I do it everyday. Yes, there is like a 3% chance I have gone down on someone you know. It's science b**ch!! Eating pussy reduces DHT. I am just trying to grow my hair back.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"there will never be a cure for baldness" ...four pages later, i am explaining my methods behind oral sex. ahhh... we are good at staying on topic.

Because if you eat her out good, she ain't gonna care your NW4. She'll grab onto your mighty slick head like there's no tomorrow.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because if you eat her out good, she ain't gonna care your NW4. She'll grab onto your mighty slick head like there's no tomorrow.

you think so? What if it's a diffused birds nest? idk.. I am so self conscience about it now I have to turn down the lights.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I could make a suggestion . . . nah, that's enough out of me for now.

flip her on her stomach.. I read your mind. genius. f*cking genius.