There Truly Does Not Seem To Be Any Reason To Live With Extreme Hair Loss

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So if you're a man, you study, work hard, stay healthy and eventually become a top earner. But then what? Where does the meaning and challenge come from? What are you working towards? To me, the correct answer is to have a family and raise children who will make a positive contribution to the world. But baldness prevents you from being able to have a family and that's why, based on this argument, there does not seem to be any reason to live.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be mean but your record is on scratch and it’s tiresome. You need help, no diss.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
So if you're a man, you study, work hard, stay healthy and eventually become a top earner. But then what? Where does the meaning and challenge come from? What are you working towards? To me, the correct answer is to have a family and raise children who will make a positive contribution to the world. But baldness prevents you from being able to have a family and that's why, based on this argument, there does not seem to be any reason to live.
Yep. 'Cause there's not one single happy bald married man with kids ANYWHERE in the world...
Oh wait...They're everywhere...Never mind...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yep. 'Cause there's not one single happy bald married man with kids ANYWHERE in the world...
Oh wait...They're everywhere...Never mind...

Such a couple must have met many years ago, when baldness was a bit more acceptable, or they met when he had hair.

I am actually writing my will.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a couple must have met many years ago, when baldness was a bit more acceptable, or they met when he had hair.

I am actually writing my will.
Hey man, I think it’d help for you to see a psychiatrist. I felt this way a few months ago and got on lexapro and now my depression isn’t even close to as bad as it was. I caught the extreme depression early though, if you’ve been feeling this bad for quite some time it may be harder to treat, but it is possible.

I plan on getting a hair system when mine gets really bad which will probably be soon. You seem to be pretty damaged socially/emotionally (which is definitely not because of your hair). But you have the appearance to have a full head of hair you may find more confidence and your perspective will slowly change.

Good luck bro, message me if you want to talk.

blackg

Reaction score
Life is a drag as it is, let alone without the ability to attract a mate and life part.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Life is a drag as it is, let alone without the ability to attract a mate and life part.

But truly what is the point? You get in shape, look after yourself, become a top 5% earner and then what? What can the money or success or health give you? I've asked so many people and nobody knows how to use the money to make oneself feel better. The answer is that a man, should, unless he has other important and meaningful things to do, have and raise a family. When you have a disease that prevents you from doing that, it seems like the correct choice is to write a will and cash it in.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you not on finasteride?

INT

Reaction score
When you have a disease that prevents you from doing that, it seems like the correct choice is to write a will and cash it in.

It is not the disease that prevents you from doing that, it is your attachment to the follicles on your scalp.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It is not the disease that prevents you from doing that, it is your attachment to the follicles on your scalp.

What is this new age nonsense? I did it all. I am in shape, a top earner and I buzz my head. I've had to resort to using deceptive photos, that make me look like I have a hairline, for the dating apps, and have had over 40 bad first dates. Tell me what I can do if I want to have a family. Please do not give me new age advice like "just behave as if you have hair."

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this new age nonsense? I did it all. I am in shape, a top earner and I buzz my head. I've had to resort to using deceptive photos, that make me look like I have a hairline, for the dating apps, and have had over 40 bad first dates. Tell me what I can do if I want to have a family. Please do not give me new age advice like "just behave as if you have hair."
The fact that you have this retarded attitude is not only a huge turn off for women, it's also wrong. Lots of bald guys with girlfriends and wives. But keep whining and say goodbye to ur life.

INT

Reaction score

The fact that you feel that you have to ridicule my advice by calling it new age nonsense says a lot about your mindset. Just because something might sound new age to you does not make it any less true. As long as you will have this mindset, you will not attract any women. It does not matter how much money your earn and how in shape you are in your situation.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are lots of bald men with families and wives - the 10% of guys who look good bald (have sharp, angular, "masculine" facial features)
unfortunately if you have a rounder face with softer features (that can look good with hair), if you are bald you are screwed. as i have these soft features, it just looks terrible.
girls who are into the softer looking "pretty boy" guys aren't going to go anywhere near bald guys.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness makes you that miserable ..wear a hair system or get a hair transplant.

I was watching this prank video 10 minutes ago. In the first 20 seconds an ugly,short,bald un muscular guy has a gf that I would rate 8/10

Even without hair you can still date and have a life. You lost your hair not your lungs

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are lots of bald men with families and wives - the 10% of guys who look good bald (have sharp, angular, "masculine" facial features)
unfortunately if you have a rounder face with softer features (that can look good with hair), if you are bald you are screwed. as i have these soft features, it just looks terrible.
girls who are into the softer looking "pretty boy" guys aren't going to go anywhere near bald guys.
Always excuses, whine whine cry cry. I wouldn't want to spend a minute with you, guy or girl. Fking pathetic.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The fact that you feel that you have to ridicule my advice by calling it new age nonsense says a lot about your mindset. Just because something might sound new age to you does not make it any less true. As long as you will have this mindset, you will not attract any women. It does not matter how much money your earn and how in shape you are in your situation.

Ok you're right that I shouldn't have dismissed your advice like that. But what exactly did you mean by that? How can a guy who buzzes his head every week with no guard be unwilling to let go of his hair follicles? Moreover, there's a trend in this thread of people saying that a man needs to be some super impressive, mentally strong etc. character to have any chance. Well the fact is that if you look at the guys doing well, they're average in all departments except for their hair. They're not necessarily hard-working, not necessarily confident and not necessarily successful. Maybe I'm focusing only on the hair, but what else is there?

Show me a bald guy with a family or wife and I will dismiss it the way that I did earlier in this thread. I haven't seen a guy in my situation doing well. Like I always say, I'd love to find a guy like that and learn from him.

blackg

Reaction score
Always excuses, whine whine cry cry. I wouldn't want to spend a minute with you, guy or girl. Fking pathetic.
Yeah you're full of confidence now but after a few years battling this sh*t, while constantly getting rejected by women and placed on the sidelines by society as a whole, you will most likely agree with the realists around here.

Some guys are just totally screwed by hair loss. Period.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you're full of confidence now but after a few years battling this sh*t, while constantly getting rejected by women and placed on the sidelines by society as a whole, you will most likely agree with the realists around here.

Some guys are just totally screwed by hair loss. Period.
I don't need other people to be happy, simple as that. No need to have validation from society, not from women, not from anyone really. Doesn't matter if ur short, bald or whatever, i only don't like fat people because they appear lazy and unhealthy. Just do you and fk what others think, ain't that hard is it.