There Truly Does Not Seem To Be Any Reason To Live With Extreme Hair Loss

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It keeps on baffling me that coping here is seen as something negative. Learning to live with your current reality is a lot healthier than refusing to accept it.
He likes to cope with an unrealistic vieuw and u wanna encourage it? Do as u wish.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blackg, he said that most likely all guys who are balding are in therapy. It's pure cope for the fact that he needs therapy and assumes others are like him. There are tons of guys having families and kids even when balding. It might be harder but the extreme negativity and depression here is amusing. I am just going to leave this section and only look at new research and just pop my finasteride pill and keep my norwood 2 for 5-10 years. Peace out.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
There are literally millions of guys losing hair that are not whining on this forum. How about that hu?

There aren't millions in a situation like this. How many guys have life destroying hair loss (NW5 or beyond) at age 25 or younger, and did not have a wife when the baldness hit? I estimate that those numbers are in the hundreds in each country. And these guys are the ones that you don't hear about because they've shut themselves off or sought therapy. In this case I agree with @blackg . If you're already married when you start losing your hair, you're not in the same situation. If you're over 25 and below NW5, you're not in the same situation. If you're below NW5 at all, you're not in the same situation. Reduce that "literally millions" by the people that I removed in the last few sentences and you'll see that there aren't literally millions.

The question still remains. How can a bald guy get married these days? He can't. So how can a bald guy find meaning in his life without having a family? That's difficult but I agree that it's not necessarily impossible.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There aren't millions in a situation like this. How many guys have life destroying hair loss (NW5 or beyond) at age 25 or younger, and did not have a wife when the baldness hit? I estimate that those numbers are in the hundreds in each country. And these guys are the ones that you don't hear about because they've shut themselves off or sought therapy. In this case I agree with @blackg . If you're already married when you start losing your hair, you're not in the same situation. If you're over 25 and below NW5, you're not in the same situation. If you're below NW5 at all, you're not in the same situation. Reduce that "literally millions" by the people that I removed in the last few sentences and you'll see that there aren't literally millions.

The question still remains. How can a bald guy get married these days? He can't. So how can a bald guy find meaning in his life without having a family? That's difficult but I agree that it's not necessarily impossible.

honestly if you are hardcore balding and cant compensate with face/status go to some third world country like thailand, gambia or bolivia and import a wife. its pathetic but still better than living all alone and divorce rates with imported wifes are not higher then normal marriages

blackg

Reaction score
honestly if you are hardcore balding and cant compensate with face/status go to some third world country like thailand, gambia or bolivia and import a wife. its pathetic but still better than living all alone and divorce rates with imported wifes are not higher then normal marriages
I'm off to Vietnam, myself. f*** white women!