Theradome lazer helmet

Jacob

Reaction score
See below. As for me "accuseing" Theradome about lying about using lasers..you won't be able to show where I said that, either. I said they've provided no evidence of them using anything special, etc. And let's not forget...you're a newbie that showed up just to post about your Theradome use. Even though you've been using such devices for years. :salut:

Hair restoration reprint??
Again, there is more evidence that those LED's do anything than there is for the lasers Theradome is using. Where is such information from Theradome?
Don't forget, they're supposed to be using something(the lasers) nobody else uses. As for LLLT being FDA approved- you're referring to just being cleared for safety etc, right? And then that's only specific devices(and then the others, such as Theradome, use that to get their own "approval")

See the rest of this thread/my previous posts for the other "issues".

I've seen most if not all the pictures and videos purported to be from the use of the Theradome. Many are not just with the device...most don't prove anything..and many are just B.S., such as the CEO's.

I agree with you on the combs being a pain and a waste. My point is there are plenty of good coverage helmets out there and we've seen nothing special about the Theradome as far as results go. We have ppl, especially over at HLH, going all bananas over everything about this helmet/company that has 1)turned out to be a lie/just plain false and 2)Tamim's/the CEO's before/afters which are a complete joke- one of the worst ones out there and yet ppl to this day, after no one getting anywhere near such results, still point to them and talk about how he used the device to get such results. There are some who still don't get that the Theradome was never "used" to get that FDA clearance- they used the information/work of another company's salon-type unit.

And for the last time..with the information we know it doesn't seem to matter if one has more lasers than the other. I don't necessarily agree with this- but some say it could even be worse to have more. I think using them too much would be more of a problem.

And yes, ppl can go back to what was said previously, including on the "made in China" issue. The parts come from China. It's assembled in the USA. The CEO has admitted this. My guess is the lasers come from there as well, since it's been months now with no evidence supporting the claim that they've got some unique lasers that only they use and make right there.

Sorry Charlie..I have no pics since I don't use any of the devices. You don't need to use something to comment on them, especially if you're pointing out what the company has said isn't true, etc. I still have an interest in such devices, but I've yet to see anything that would make me go WOW, I need to get one of those! Notice I didn't fall for the CEO's bogus pictures. That doesn't mean I still might not just get something/use it if I have money to burn. If you're referring to hair pictures...ah..what are yours supposed to prove? Posting pictures means nothing if they're a bunch of nonsense. I've never claimed any wow results...have never hyped up a product and the claims made by them...am not looking for a following..etc.

Still waiting: 4. "Every other time he has been proven wrong"...care to link to some examples?

The Igrow, which uses LEDs along with the lasers... outperformed the device the Theradome piggybacked itself on. I've also posted more evidence that LEDs do anything than Theradome has provided for their "unique" lasers. So again..where is the evidence for Theradome's?

See my previous post on the Made in the USA/China issue. This company has lied about too many things to believed..although, again, the CEO admitted the plastic parts came from China. How much of your helmet is plastic ;) And we have no evidence, not even from Stevo who was at the assembly line(I think he even stated that parts from China were in boxes or something)..that the lasers were being made there.

What you have I'd consider a brush..but it's not the "laser comb" we all know that I'm sure all thought you were using when you said the darn thing didn't do much for you. But don't worry, I won't call you a liar...at least not on that one.

Self proclaimed know it all? Where did I say that? Let me guess..it's just another thing you made up, just like "Every other time he has been proven wrong". And where did I say that I said you tried to get others to buy the Theradome? I swear this Theradome is affecting ppl's brains.

- - - Updated - - -

Jokingly/mockingly saying I'm sure you're on your way to the results of those bogus before/after pics of the CEO is not asking for your pictures. And wow..you got me there. I asked if you had pictures of the other devices you used..and never said I didn't ask for that :doh:

Kingman652000

Reaction score
pics jacob still waiting for pics?????

- - - Updated - - -

see it is apparent you have nothing, if you did as much as you hate theradome you would
be attempting to take them down, which i told you where to go and how to do it but as usual you ignore it.
so prove to us all what you say is true report them to FTC, and force them to either change their claims about the product
or the FTC WILL PULL THE PRODUCT if they didnt comply,agin if what you say is true which i doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so you have shown me two patent applications and a hair restoration reprint of a previous article.
Again the only things I see that have been FDA approved for hair growth are rogaine, propecia, and LLLT. As far as I know anyways.
Now are you saying that theradome isn't using lasers or their lasers aren't the proper type?
I honestly am not sure besides your issue with the pictures and how they got approval which by the way hair max did the same thing.
If you look on YouTube and search theradome you will see quite Afew before and after videos and pics both from theradome and from users of the product independently.
I had a hairmax comb I got it when they first came out I returned it with in the time they slotted you because it was a lot of money and I felt it was cheaply made.
They claimed to have I believe it was 5 lasers which we all now know is a lie and it actually only had one laser and used mirrors to spread it around the rest of the comb.
I also bought a 6 laser diode cb from gmr products out of nj for 99.00 and it is a very well made comb and a great value.
I also bought a super grow laser device that you sit under it has 30 laser diodes and I got it for under 200.00 dollars another great deal fora LLLT device.
The problem with both devices was in the way they have to be used, in that a comb gets tiresome and after 6 months of using it steady I stopped as it was to time consuming .
The super grow I also used regularly for the first 6-8months but also began to use it less and less after that and again it was because of the method of use as in I had to sit under the unit and I held a mirror so I could make sure my head was directly under it and I couldn't move during the treatment session.
Now this is where the theradome is a huge improvement as in you wear in on your head and you can move around during the treatment session and you don't have to worry about coverage as the unit sits on your heAd so it covers the entire area without threat of moving.
Now I chose theradome over igrow because it has more lasers 80 verse 21 for igrow and being I got the theradome for 600.00 shipped to my door and the igrow would have cost me more for less lasers I chose the theradome.
You mentioned if lasers where the issue that there are other products on the market that have more than 80 lasers and you are correct but they also cost Far more than what I paid for my theradome which honestly was at the limit of what I wanted to pay for a device.
Out of the three laser hair regrowth devices I currently own the theradome is by far the easiest to use and it is the only one out of the three devices I have that I saw improvement in the thickness of my hair shaft.
Will it regrowth new hair, time will tell but as I said before if all it does is thicken the hair I have and stop what I got left from falling out then it will have been worth it.

Jacob

Reaction score
I have nothing? :woot: Look at all of your accusations..and yet, nothing. Give it time newbie. Companies get away with crap for years before there are problems. Ever heard of Dr. Lee? There are plenty of other examples. We have someone who saw Chinese parts..the CEO admitted the plastics came from China..there's no evidence they make their own lasers...etc..and as promised:

Again, there is more evidence that those LED's do anything than there is for the lasers Theradome is using. Where is such information from Theradome?
Don't forget, they're supposed to be using something(the lasers) nobody else uses. As for LLLT being FDA approved- you're referring to just being cleared for safety etc, right? And then that's only specific devices(and then the others, such as Theradome, use that to get their own "approval")

I've seen most if not all the pictures and videos purported to be from the use of the Theradome. Many are not just with the device...most don't prove anything..and many are just B.S., such as the CEO's.

I agree with you on the combs being a pain and a waste. My point is there are plenty of good coverage helmets out there and we've seen nothing special about the Theradome as far as results go. We have ppl, especially over at HLH, going all bananas over everything about this helmet/company that has 1)turned out to be a lie/just plain false and 2)Tamim's/the CEO's before/afters which are a complete joke- one of the worst ones out there and yet ppl to this day, after no one getting anywhere near such results, still point to them and talk about how he used the device to get such results. There are some who still don't get that the Theradome was never "used" to get that FDA clearance- they used the information/work of another company's salon-type unit.

And for the last time..with the information we know it doesn't seem to matter if one has more lasers than the other. I don't necessarily agree with this- but some say it could even be worse to have more. I think using them too much would be more of a problem.

And yes, ppl can go back to what was said previously, including on the "made in China" issue. The parts come from China. It's assembled in the USA. The CEO has admitted this. My guess is the lasers come from there as well, since it's been months now with no evidence supporting the claim that they've got some unique lasers that only they use and make right there.

Sorry Charlie..I have no pics since I don't use any of the devices. You don't need to use something to comment on them, especially if you're pointing out what the company has said isn't true, etc. I still have an interest in such devices, but I've yet to see anything that would make me go WOW, I need to get one of those! Notice I didn't fall for the CEO's bogus pictures. That doesn't mean I still might not just get something/use it if I have money to burn. If you're referring to hair pictures...ah..what are yours supposed to prove? Posting pictures means nothing if they're a bunch of nonsense. I've never claimed any wow results...have never hyped up a product and the claims made by them...am not looking for a following..etc.

Still waiting: 4. "Every other time he has been proven wrong"...care to link to some examples?

The Igrow, which uses LEDs along with the lasers... outperformed the device the Theradome piggybacked itself on. I've also posted more evidence that LEDs do anything than Theradome has provided for their "unique" lasers. So again..where is the evidence for Theradome's?

See my previous post on the Made in the USA/China issue. This company has lied about too many things to believed..although, again, the CEO admitted the plastic parts came from China. How much of your helmet is plastic ;) And we have no evidence, not even from Stevo who was at the assembly line(I think he even stated that parts from China were in boxes or something)..that the lasers were being made there.

What you have I'd consider a brush..but it's not the "laser comb" we all know that I'm sure all thought you were using when you said the darn thing didn't do much for you. But don't worry, I won't call you a liar...at least not on that one.

Self proclaimed know it all? Where did I say that? Let me guess..it's just another thing you made up, just like "Every other time he has been proven wrong". And where did I say that I said you tried to get others to buy the Theradome? I swear this Theradome is affecting ppl's brains.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
pics jacob wheres your pic we all wanna see them, we can play this copy and paste game all day bottom line i see you cant read look at the above post i pasted never said you said theradome wasnt using lasers, two you asked for proof i gave it too you now jacob its your turn show us your pics.

- - - Updated - - -

well turn them in jacob show us you turned then in.
you can get a case# trust me you got asll this proof turn them in.
or are you afraid that you will get sued for slander???
you post stuff against and other post videos pics etc for including a factory tour.
oh but thats right they are lying so you say you got proff turn them in its that easy.
newbie, haha you dont even use anything have nopics and nothing to show.:salut:

- - - Updated - - -

i see no claims filed i see no court cases pending, so i say again what proof???
oh i see you mean other peoples opinions,see because until one of you does something about this
thats all it is is opinions,thats what im posting and thats what they are posting.
contact a consumer watchdog group with you proof they will investigate your claims.
or as i said contact the ftc with you claims and show them your proof.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep..I guess if I were in such a hole as you I'd divert divert divert as well. If anyone can make out what he just said above..let me know :shock:

See my previous post...to be reposted if you continue with diversions instead of actual answers/responses.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
oh we can do this all day pics and proof jacob wheres the pics and wheres the proof, show me a case number show me something ????

- - - Updated - - -

yes you do devert and you are a selective reader you pick and chose what to respond too.
wow im glad you admitted that now we are getting somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

now to those of you who asked about my progress last night.
sorry about this think with jacob, i have posted pics go check themout and
see what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus03-complying-made-usa-standard

- - - Updated - - -

now theres the link to the ftc, the theradome says MADE NOT ASSEMBLED IN THE USA, the box also has it printed on it near the barcode.

Jacob

Reaction score
Any more edits coming? You remind me of someone :D

I have nothing? :woot: Look at all of your accusations..and yet, nothing. Give it time newbie. Companies get away with crap for years before there are problems. Ever heard of Dr. Lee? There are plenty of other examples. We have someone who saw Chinese parts..the CEO admitted the plastics came from China..there's no evidence they make their own lasers...etc..and as promised:

Kingman652000

Reaction score
lol see nothing so you just keep copying and pasting lmao

- - - Updated - - -

oh we can do this all day pics and proof jacob wheres the pics and wheres the proof, show me a case number show me something ????

- - - Updated - - -

yes you do devert and you are a selective reader you pick and chose what to respond too.

- - - Updated - - -

see what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.business.ftc.gov/document...e-usa-standard

- - - Updated - - -

now theres the link to the ftc, the theradome says MADE NOT ASSEMBLED IN THE USA, the box also has it printed on it near the barcode.
progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Rate Post

Jacob

Reaction score
I have nothing..that's why you can't respond to any of it and keep diverting. Gotcha. I'm still needing some translation on the above..anyone?

You'd have been better off just waiting for their shampoo/topicals to come out and you could tell us all about that too, newbie. I mean why not..it's the only topic we see you on. Of course why would anyone need to use anything else when you have the great Theradome tech that regrew an older guys' hair back like that!

To save space..see my previous post: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

Kingman652000

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

see what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.business.ftc.gov/document...e-usa-standard

- - - Updated - - -

progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Rate Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have nothing..that's why you can't respond to any of it and keep diverting. Gotcha. I'm still needing some translation on the above..anyone?

You'd have been better off just waiting for their shampoo/topicals to come out and you could tell us all about that too, newbie. I mean why not..it's the only topic we see you on. Of course why would anyone need to use anything else when you have the great Theradome tech that regrew an older guys' hair back like that!

To save space..see my previous post: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

hmmmm intresting so you ask for pics i provide them i ask for pics nothing.
you stated earlier you dont use any of this stuff.
i have stated before and its in my regime that i also use propecia and lipogaine big three shampoo,
oh but thats right you have that selective reading thing going on again.
funny how you want all to share info with you but i have repeatedly asked and recieved nothing from you.
you sure your not a internet troll????

Kingman652000

Reaction score
okay jacob,again most of that is the stuff you copy and paste from other people.
so again i will ask, where are your pics were is the eguipment you use and what is your regiment????
pics jacob i want pics, hey only fair you asked i had no problem providing pics of my hair and my laser devices
i have used.
see i would never just blindly copy and paste others post without trying said devices myself.
again jacob have that stuff i never asked you just keep bringing it up copying and pasting others post.
show me the reviews that you have done show me something.
you asked me to provide pics now im asking you show us your pics and your devices????
until you do then you are nothing but a internet troll and all one has to do is go back in this thread abit to find
that you picked a fight with another poster to this very thread.
pics jacob show us pics lets see your regime you love to call people out im calling you out pics!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

i have been asking for pics now for at least adozen post,nothing.
show me the test you have done you say i made accusations???
on you thats true your a fraud show me your pics show me the reviews you have done
show me something.
now are you trying to say i made any claims about the threadome????
well the only thing i have said and all anyone has to do is read my post is it has imporved the thickness of my hair.
i go out of my way to say i doubt any new hair growth yet too soon but it has most definately improved the thickness of my hair.
go back and read my post its that easy, now i know how you like to twist peoples post but you are the one that keeps bringing up special lasers and all that not me.
i did show you it was made in the usa and until you file suit or expose other wise with some concrete proof then i stand by that as it is clearly marked on the unit and the box.
i linked the ftc link to show you the defference between assembled and made in the usa but ofcourse you never comented about that.
so i say again show us something you have done some test something????
you cant plain and simple as you have nothing said so yourself.
pics show us pics and whats you regime.
i answered now you answer hows that fair enough for you????

- - - Updated - - -

oh to make it easy on anyone who wants to read from when i first posted on this thread on,my very first post is on page 7.

Jacob

Reaction score
^That is a Theradome on your brain. Any questions? Besides it being all over the map and incoherent...what in the world are you talking about- "most of that is stuff you copy and past from other people?" Those are my own words, the answers are in there..and the questions/accusations(such as 4. "Every other time he has been proven wrong"...care to link to some examples?") you won't answer/respond to are also in there: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

Kingman652000

Reaction score
ok for the last time jacob, read my post from the beginning.
i never asked you any questions about the theradome from the beginning.
you from your very first response to my very first post started attacking theradome.
i never asked for you opinion or your input.
i had already read the reviews before i bought so i did not need your input nor was it asked for.
everytime i post something about this device you are the first one to respond and always with negitive comments about the device.
you doubt anything positive about it,and sorry you copy and paste and you read others reviews and post and you use their words not you own.
as you stated when i asked you to produce pics and show the devices you have used, your reply i never tried any of this stuff.
so again you say you have answered my questions, really?????
since you aparently cant read i will break them down for you very easy.
1. show me your pics
2. show me the devices you have used and reviewed yourself.
3. show me the suit you have filed or a case or dockit# with THE FTC challenging theradomes claims of being made in the usa.
4. you are the one that continues to bring up the special laser thing not me.
5.again i have made no claims other than the device has thickened my hair,proof is in the pics.
6.i will say again because you have skirted this request over and over, show us your pics, show us the devices you have used and reviewed yourself
not others reviews.
7. one of your biggest complaints about theradome was lack of pictures, so you wanted them to provide more pics but
when asked to do the same thing you ignore the question repeatedly.
8. what product have you tested and reviewed i.e. shampoos, lotions,pills etc.
9. what is your regime?
now i could copy and paste articles/links supporting this device, but lets be real here, anyone that does that you just dismiss as fake or not real.
i replied with all your request and you have yet to answer one question that i have actually asked?
my questions are above, i buy and use a product before i ever form an opinion on said product.
its the only way to truly have a valid and true review of said product, in my opinion.
10. you love to use that term newbie, but as a senior member with over 3498 post and nearly 10 years on this forum, you dont have one device you have ever owned,
not one product you have ever tried according to you AND not one single picture on your profile???
11. so i ask again show me your pics, show me your devices you have tried yourself and said reviews you have written,
show me your regime and the rest is above and broken down so even you should be able to understand the questions IM ASKING?
everything you have asked for i provided you, now its your turn show us what makes you such an expert on hairloss devices or products?
for anyone who wants to read from when i first posted on this thread on, my very first post to this thread is on page 7.

1. jacob claims threadome isnt made in the usa,wrong clearly marked on the box and inside of the unit.
2. jacob doubted that they even had a factory in the usa, wrong go to youtube search threadome and see the report abc news did.
3. special lasers??? though threadome says they have finetuned their lasers better than others i HAVE NEVER SAID THAT AND HAVE SAID FROM THE BEGINNING I TAKE THAT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.
4. after pointing out that threadomes are clearly marked and the sticker says made in the usa, his reply yeah we know they had some new stickers madeup more like maybe assembled in the usa but jacob said he even doubted that.
5. when i pointed out the difference on made vs assembled in the usa and how much trouble a company can get into
if they make such claims, his reply someone we know saw boxes that said made in china??? and the ceo admitted this himself?
6. when i asked him if he had filed suit with the ftc if he has all this proof he never replied.
7. leds vs lasers, jacob seems to think leds are better, i disagree and apparently so does most of the makers of lllt hair devices,
jacob feels igrow with thier 21 lasers and the rest leds is better than theradome, go to page 10 read jacobs post #96.
his opinion fine i feel lllt are better and i chose theradome over i grow because it was cheaper and i got 80 lasers vs 21 for igrow
if leds are better why does igrow even use lasers as leds are cheaper????
there you go i have made no claims about theradome other than it has thickened my hair after 32 treatments.
i stated that it worked better than my other two laser devices, but i feel that has more to do with it being ahelmet vs the other
two being a laser comb, and a laser panel that dont give the same consistant coverage as a helmet does.
the above link describes the difference between made in the usa and assembled in the usa.

finally jacob says that what he writes are his own words???
really how can someone who has admitted to never owning any of this stuff
never tried or used the devices be able to have an opinion on said devices if he is
not reading others reviews and post????
how can you have the opinions you have if you never have used or bought
any of these products, unless you are reading others post and reviews?
3498 posts nearly 10 years on this forum and not one single picture and never has tried
one single product or device according to jacob himself.
I will await jacobs respose and then if i have to based on his resposes,i
will then explain the differences between a PROTOTYPE VS A FINAL PRODUCTION PRODUCT, and all that goes into that.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Azuri and Notcool, Guys thanks belatedly for your kind remarks. Azuri, I think you have been a member longer than Notcool and I and therefore it's you who actually deserves our praise for your good standing relations and excellent contributions. Thanks for your being a positive catalyst for us and many future members to come.
:salut:

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob you are as tough as nails, you don't bend for anyone.;)

Kingman652000

Reaction score
Kingman, good to hear that laser is working for you, but your post would make more of an impact with pics. Not trying to crap on your results, but a post claiming a treatment is making a positive impact needs to include something to support that claim.

hey notcool, did you see the pics i did get them posted what do ya think?
also i see your using a laser device how are you making out with it?

Jacob

Reaction score
Adding more questions so you can say I haven't answered the questions is pretty lame and isn't going to work here. You made up crap(and keep doing so- such as me saying LEDs are better- I said the Igrow, which also uses LEDs, was shown to work better than the device Theradome used to get it's FDA approval with. Again, the Theradome itself was never put through any FDA approval process ), and now you're trying to divert with all these questions and incoherent nonsense- which is also a great description for your pictures. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

Start a new thread just on your pictures if you think they're so great.

- - - Updated - - -

:salut:

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob you are as tough as nails, you don't bend for anyone.;)

Thanks. Are you able to translate his posts for me? :twisted:

- - - Updated - - -

Tis? Guess we have to stay tuned.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
you are a tool jacob, answer the questions i asked,they are above.
anything else you madeup never asked from the beginning for your input.
never asked a question til now which you continue to dodge.
never asked you about the theradomes fda approval process never asked you anything, til now.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
10 YEARS 3499 POST, NOT ONE SINGLE BEFORE AND AFTER PIC AND NOT ONE SINGLE DEVICE
EVER TESTED.
I got my proof posted i answered your questions your turn.
10 years and 3499 post and nothing to show its unheard of, you are a internet troll thanks for exposing
yourself fraud.
oh and jacob Tis means it is, but i wouldnt expect you to know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob, that was before I read the whole thread over there. The odd cheerleader you are referring to has at least tried many things and only reports about what he has used. The fact that he believes in the Proctor theory about other mechanisms of hair loss has swayed me to realize this guy is on the same page as me in certain theories.

I really do like his enthusiasm and positiveness which is a far cry from your posts that try to discredit anyone that wants to report something positive about their experience. I am not here to battle with anyone. I like the support aspect of it more than product introductions. Just because I don't agree with his one statement about the shedding does not mean the majority of what he posted is informative yet entertaining as I said to him. I find the guy just as entertaining as I find you. You guys take some of this stuff way too seriously and love to debate on such nonsense for what? To see who can win the pissing contest? I do like to have some fun in some of my posts but I don't see the point of debating on differences of opinion over and over and over again. I know you love to copy and paste threads just so you can retaliate. I know I made references to you in those threads purposely to test if you were reading them and even predicted you would post something to discredit me and of course you did exactly as predicted.

Anyway, you can continue to have your fun. I still don't have any animosity towards you because deep down in side I know you do have some mental issues that seem to drive you to these forums as they do for me. I know you really want to be helpful in your own way as I do in my own way so if you must continue to throw me under the bus, please do so as I know you are going to say I did that to you in the other thread. However, that was never my intention. If it makes you feel better to keep doing it to me than at least I know I did something positive for you.:)

yet another poster on this very thread that jacob attacked,i agree with this poster you do have mental issues.
AWW and look at that he is saying the same things i have said about you.

- - - Updated - - -

1) I see no pics. I'll check back in a bit- maybe they don't show up right away.
2) No, you did not respond to them. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1197806&viewfull=1#post1197806
3) There would be nothing to apologize for. Asking for pictures and then getting them requires no apology.
4. "Every other time he has been proven wrong"...care to link to some examples?

- - - Updated - - -

is what it still says under "photos"

- - - Updated - - -

Well folks..I waited until 1:33am Central time. He was here(green light) for most of that time..now I see he's gone. No response to me not seeing the pics..nothing. :dunno:

heres jacob asking for my pics yet still has not provided one single before or after pic that i asked for.
oh but thats right you claim you didnt ask for my pics

- - - Updated - - -

I am new to this site and have read this thread with intrest.
I just recently recieved a theradome I paid 600.00 for it and that included shipping.
First I can confirm that infact the theradome does have a sticker that says made in the usa, also the redesign that I see based on pics of the theradome are the charging port. As in now all you have to do is plug the cord into the USB port on back of the helmet and then plug it into the wall. Also you can hook it up to you PC I guess for down loads etc. as I said just recently recieved the unit but so fR so good as in it seems to be built well and I have had no issues with recharging the device.
Now as far as does it work well time will tell but it is actual lasers in the thing and it is much more convenient than sitting under a device or a laser comb that I can definately attest too .
Oh and the made in the usa sticker is affixed to the inside of the helmet.

my very first post i see no question asked jacob???

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, we know..after it was pointed out that it said "made in china" they had new stickers made up to say "made in the usa". It should say "assembled in the usa", if that's even the case, since the CEO admitted most everything comes from China, and we never got confirmation from anyone, even the person that visited the awesome assembly plant, that the lasers were being made by them. Nothing about seeing them being made..no pictures(of anything btw)..etc.

Good luck.

(And no..the CEO's pictures are not proof of anything. I still read comments about how good he did with the device or a prototype of it..even how you should follow what he did- use it once a day or whatever. What foolishness to think he actually got any wow results with his own device, while hiding behind the FDA as the excuse(which is bs) for not providing any other men's before/afters.)

jacobs response to my very first post, again i never asked jacob one question????

- - - Updated - - -

Well if what your saying is true then all you have to do is report them as I can tell you that to say something is made in the usa vs assembled means that the majority of the parts are made in the usa vs assembled which means you can get All the parts from outside the usa.
This sticker clearly says made in the usa so that means the majority of the components have to be made in the usa or they can get introuble for false advertizing.
I have had the unit since the the 13 of aug so time will tell but I can honestly say if it helps me maintain what I have and increases the thickness of the hair shaft which I have noticed already then to me it will have been worth it.
As I said it's really easy to use and I like it a whole lot better than the laser combs or even the devices you have to sit under and can't move for 20 minutes.
I am doing it everyday for 20 minutes and I will take pics to see if it does work for me or if it doesn't.
I did consider the igrow but this has more lasers than igrow and I saw that igrow uses a combination of lasers and LEDs which I believe LEDs havenot been shown to have any effect on growing hair.

my second post on this thread, again not one question asked of jacob.

- - - Updated - - -

There are so many things they should be "reported" on, and maybe they have. There are a lot of companies that get away with crap, and some for years but eventually pay the price.

We've also talked about the LED's..and the Igrow's study. There IS some evidence that LED's do something, and the Igrow did better than the MEP-90(not just a little helmet) that the Theradome used to get FDA approval. The Theradome helmet itself was never used to get that FDA approval- it's confusing..I know. See http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf12/K122950.pdf

jacobs response, again remember i never asked for any of his input or links he likes to copy and paste,links i never asked for or requested.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I saw that, and I hear ya but let's be honest all these companies hype their products.
Rogaine isn't as good as the want you to think it is then there was the laser comb that had only one laser and the rest was done with mirrors.
I agree Jacob it would be nice if these companies would just level with the consumer but they never do they take the positive and hype the heck out of it and never mention the negative.
I will say that I made my choice on the theradome over the igrow because the theradome has 80 lasers and igrow only has 21, and there is just not enough evidence to Sugest that LEDs have any effect on hair growth, the other companies that sell laser devices all say that LEDs are no good also.
So based on the amount of lasers difference and the price I was able to get the theradome for I chose it.
Now as we both know it's way too early to see any hair growth, but I can tell you it has definately increased the diameter of my hair shaft and has helped get rid of the scalp acne I was starting to get as I read that laser treatments have been shown to do that and I can say that it has with me.
I hope I do see new growth that would be great, but if not and all it does is maintain and thicken what I got then that will be worth it to me.
The theradome is well made and the improvements made to the charging system have seemed to fix any issues that the earlier models had, so I am happy with it so far.
Oh and besides the sticker that is on the inside of the unit that says made in the usa it is also printed on the box it comes in, just an FYI.
Anyways let's hope I will have some good news to post in let's say 4-6 months as far as new growth, good luck to you Jacob in your battle with male pattern baldness.

my third post again i acknowleged i saw what he posted and wished him luck on his battle with male pattern baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

Hyping is one thing. Outright lying is quite another. And it doesn't matter how many companies do it- if some CEO of a company is using bogus pictures of himself to sell his device- ppl in these forums should be calling him on it. The same goes for then making excuses for not having other men's before/afters, etc etc.

If you wanted more lasers, there are a # of them out there with more than 80 lasers.

As I said above..the Igrow did better than the device(MEP-90) that the Theradome used to get their own FDA approval. Unless there's something missing that hasn't been pointed out all this time since that info was provided...then obviously the # of lasers doesn't mean too much. And here's some reading on LED's- much more out there on that then there is on anything Theradome has provided us so far:

http://www.baumanmedical.com/Portals/0/ASLMS_LEDhairgrowth.PDF

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20100055789.pdf

http://www.google.com/patents/EP2508228A1?cl=en

jacobs response again never asked for any of this stuff from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so you have shown me two patent applications and a hair restoration reprint of a previous article.
Again the only things I see that have been FDA approved for hair growth are rogaine, propecia, and LLLT. As far as I know anyways.
Now are you saying that theradome isn't using lasers or their lasers aren't the proper type?
I honestly am not sure besides your issue with the pictures and how they got approval which by the way hair max did the same thing.
If you look on YouTube and search theradome you will see quite Afew before and after videos and pics both from theradome and from users of the product independently.
I had a hairmax comb I got it when they first came out I returned it with in the time they slotted you because it was a lot of money and I felt it was cheaply made.
They claimed to have I believe it was 5 lasers which we all now know is a lie and it actually only had one laser and used mirrors to spread it around the rest of the comb.
I also bought a 6 laser diode cb from gmr products out of nj for 99.00 and it is a very well made comb and a great value.
I also bought a super grow laser device that you sit under it has 30 laser diodes and I got it for under 200.00 dollars another great deal fora LLLT device.
The problem with both devices was in the way they have to be used, in that a comb gets tiresome and after 6 months of using it steady I stopped as it was to time consuming .
The super grow I also used regularly for the first 6-8months but also began to use it less and less after that and again it was because of the method of use as in I had to sit under the unit and I held a mirror so I could make sure my head was directly under it and I couldn't move during the treatment session.
Now this is where the theradome is a huge improvement as in you wear in on your head and you can move around during the treatment session and you don't have to worry about coverage as the unit sits on your heAd so it covers the entire area without threat of moving.
Now I chose theradome over igrow because it has more lasers 80 verse 21 for igrow and being I got the theradome for 600.00 shipped to my door and the igrow would have cost me more for less lasers I chose the theradome.
You mentioned if lasers where the issue that there are other products on the market that have more than 80 lasers and you are correct but they also cost Far more than what I paid for my theradome which honestly was at the limit of what I wanted to pay for a device.
Out of the three laser hair regrowth devices I currently own the theradome is by far the easiest to use and it is the only one out of the three devices I have that I saw improvement in the thickness of my hair shaft.
Will it regrowth new hair, time will tell but as I said before if all it does is thicken the hair I have and stop what I got left from falling out then it will have been worth it.
my reply oh and look jacob i give great detail about my OTHER LASER DEVICES,didnt you say i did not do that, now remember dont lie i will find it and expose you yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

jacobs response to questions i never asked, and there it is jacob saying the leds are better than the lasers that theradome uses???
now beginning to see a pattern here, jacob starts to make questions and then answers his own questions, i never asked for your input nor did i ask you any questions about the theradome jacob, EXCEPT FINALLY IN MY ABOVE POST I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE SAYING THAT THERADOME WASNT USING LASERS OR NOT THE RIGHT TYPE OF LASER BECAUSE YOU KEPT HARPING ON THAT AND I NEVER ASKED THE QUESTION TO BEGIN WITH,NEVER ASKED YOU ABOUT THERADOME!!!
Iasked that because you continuously slammed the device and kept copying and pasting stuff i never asked for.
i had already bought the product so anything you had to say at that point was not going to change anything.
The unit was already bought and paid for.
THIS WAS MY LAST POST TIL OCT 19.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, well I just did treatment number 32 with my theradome and I can say without a doubt it has thickened my hair and is so far working very good for me.
I tried to stick to the schedule of doing one treatment everyday for the first few weeks then every other day was my plan.
I wasn't always able to keep that schedule but I always did more than just twice aweek as I feel and based on what my other two laser devices said that twice aweek is just not enough when trying to grow new hair.
Now as far as have I grown new hair vs thickened existing hair, I'm gonna say more than likely I have thickened existing hair.
I believe it takes longer than 32 treatments and alittle over a month to see new hair growth.
Now this is my third laser device as I also own a laser comb and a laser device that you sit under and can't move for the 20 minute treatment schedule.
Out of the three devices I own the theradome is by far the easiest to use and by far yielded the best results.
I feel being able to put it on your head and it being a helmet is the reason why this device has performed so much better than the other two, as you are always Assured of proper placement of the unit and coverage of the lasers I'm the helmet vs the comb or panel unit.
Now I can attest that for me the theradome has worked as in thickening my existing hair, not just alittle but a lot you can definately notice the difference.
I feel this unit works better Thant other two more because of the device and the consistent coverage it provides more than there being some difference in the lasers but who knows.
So I will say that for me the theradome is working and is achieving far better results than my other two laser devices.
I will keep you all posted on my continued progress with this unit, so far I couldn't be happier with it.
Time will tell if it actually grows any new hair but the thickening of my existing hair has been huge for me as my hair was very fine before.
I stated my regime above and it seems to work for me, like anything you take for male pattern baldness your results will very I presently take propecia 1mg daily, lipogaine big three shampoo, and in late august I started with the theradome.
So for now things are looking promising I can only hope it will continue for me.
Oh and one bit of advice I will give on if your planning on trying a LLLT device, don't do the comb or even the panel devices go with one that you can wear and that is dome shaped as these are the easiest to use and I feel provide the best most consistent coverage of your scalp, and will be the one you stick with over the other two devices.
Good luck in you battle with MPH.

- - - Updated - - -

MPBDam spell check lol

my post from oct 19 sharing my results after 32 treatments.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep..I'm sure you're well on your way to these results: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...u-think-about-these-results-before-after-pics

I'd be curious to see pics of the other devices you used btw.

AND THE VERY FIRST RESPONSE TO MY POST, JACOB WITH A SMART *** REPLY, AGAIN NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR INPUT.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok first tell me how to post the pics and I will post the pics of all three of the laser devices I own, Jacob I knew you would be the first to reply.
It's apparent now you have a issue with theradome and no matter what anyone says your gonna shoot them down, so why waste your time posting on this thread? We all know how you feel so when I post the pics after you all show me how to do that you can apologize to me because it's apparent you are calling me a liar.
You are a moron I will say it, so what do you own Jacob??? My guess nothing at all.
Let's see how much of a stand up guy you are and let's see what good ole Jacob has to say when he sees my three laser devices.
My bet like every other time he has had been proven wrong he will just over look it all accuse anyone who supports this product a liar and post stupid sarcastic post about before and after pics that have nothing to do with what I posted.

MY reply to jacobs post hmmmmm i called this right from the beginning hey jacob.

- - - Updated - - -

I never asked for your hair pictures. I knew there wouldn't be any that showed anything- none of them do or have so far for this device. But it's that way for most everything out there, so don't worry. The difference is is that this is one of those products/companies where the CEO/company wants you to think it's going to work wonders for you- even the CEO provides bogus before/after pictures(and of course he conveniently has no others to provide between them all or since- like shaving the hair down to the same length as the "before") to hype it up.

So are you going to answer the questions and provide evidence for your accusations? Or just continue to divert? I'll just repost them if you keep ignoring them.

heres jacob saying he never asked for pics?????
again as you all can clearly see now, i never asked any questions from jacob until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking news...Stevo/Oldpro is now quoting from the thread at Hairlossfight to answer someone at HLH after insulting and telling anyone who dared ask any questions that they weren't doing their homework. Nice of you to finally do your own homework, Stevo...and in doing so admitting that what Theradome uses is NOT what was used and submitted for FDA clearance. That should have been brought up at HLH weeks ago.

Now just admit you have no clue whether or not Theradome is better than any other LLLT device..and the same goes for their shampoo and any topical products.

To hair loss guy...have you contacted the FDA if you think that's true? I'm not sure if they did anything illegal- I just think the FDA is a bunch of screwed-up..ah...nonsense.

now here is jacob asking another poster if they contacted the FDA if they think threadome is doing anything illegal.
i asked jacob the very same thing when he says he has all this proof against theradome,if he contacted the FTC?
OF course i still have gotten no response.
Now as you can see i never asked jacob any questions til now.
THOSE questions he seems to keep bringing up are the ones he posed and i assume was asking himself as i never
asked him one question about theradome because i had already researched the product before my purchase.
JACOB ATTACKS ANYONE WHO SAYS ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.
just go back and read the thread from the beginning its all there.
NOW jacob answer the questions, 10 years 3499 post not one product ever bought or tested by you
and not one before and after pic???
most that have that many years and that many post and are senior members on a forum have tried
many devices or products, but you say you have tried none?
You also belong to other hairloss sites and still have nothing to show???
DOESNT add up to me.
SO now you want me to make a post about my pic???? i will when you do hows that?
my pics are on my profile for anyone who wants to check them out.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
hey notcool, did you see the pics i did get them posted what do ya think?
also i see your using a laser device how are you making out with it?

I believe I do see an improvement in your pics. How long have you been on finasteride? Any chance finasteride could be responsible for your results?

I did decide to give laser a try, been using for almost 4 months. I posted my 3 month pics recently and there was little to no change that I could see. At the end of the year it will be my 6 month mark using laser. I will decide at that point on whether or not I will continue.