Theradome lazer helmet

Jacob

Reaction score
Kingy...I'm not going to bother reading your full-page nonsense after reading the first few lines and seeing you're still not providing proof of your accusations(links to them), such as "Every other time he has been proven wrong..." etc. You've just wasted your time- the posters here aren't going to bother either. Longer posts to deflect from your lies isn't going to impress anyone. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

- - - Updated - - -

I believe I do see an improvement in your pics. How long have you been on finasteride? Any chance finasteride could be responsible for your results?

I did decide to give laser a try, been using for almost 4 months. I posted my 3 month pics recently and there was little to no change that I could see. At the end of the year it will be my 6 month mark using laser. I will decide at that point on whether or not I will continue.

I'd be curious to know what you're seeing. The pictures are blurred, the hair is longer...could be the son of Tamim :D : http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know what you're seeing. The pictures are blurred, the hair is longer...could be the son of Tamim :D :

You are right, that is why I said "i believe" because I wasn't really 100% sure. Pics could have been clearer and lighting was different which definitely makes a difference. My bald spot all but goes away in good lighting.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
I believe I do see an improvement in your pics. How long have you been on finasteride? Any chance finasteride could be responsible for your results?

I did decide to give laser a try, been using for almost 4 months. I posted my 3 month pics recently and there was little to no change that I could see. At the end of the year it will be my 6 month mark using laser. I will decide at that point on whether or not I will continue.

Hey notcool, i have been on propecia1mg daily for years now.
Started taking it when it first cameout.
Yeah i can tell that laser therapy has really thickened my hair.
Before my hair was so fine the hair shaft is alot bigger now.
The helmet has help in as its got the same coverage and distance everytime
you use the device,thats where it beats my other two devices i have.
Now time will tell if it grows new hair but i can say for me it has thickened my hair.
I hope it works for you thou bro, but as we know thats the problem with these
hairloss treatments, they work for some and not for others.
Rogaine never did a thing for me but others swear by it.
OH and propecia i do believe is what stopped the hair i have left from falling out.

- - - Updated - - -

Kingy...I'm not going to bother reading your full-page nonsense after reading the first few lines and seeing you're still not providing proof of your accusations(links to them), such as "Every other time he has been proven wrong..." etc. You've just wasted your time- the posters here aren't going to bother either. Longer posts to deflect from your lies isn't going to impress anyone. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be curious to know what you're seeing. The pictures are blurred, the hair is longer...could be the son of Tamim :D : http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...lazer-helmet?p=1202619&viewfull=1#post1202619

Oh we all know you read it jacob, nonsense??? its your own post but i agree with you,YOUR POST ARE NONSENSE.
Yet another smartass remark from the king of copy and paste.
PROVED MY POINT,I NEVER ASKED A QUESTION OF YOU TIL NOW BUT YOU WILL NEVER ANSWER THOSE.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS JACOB, OR ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME PULL A JACOB AND COPY AND PASTE ALL
YOUR QUOTES AGAIN????

- - - Updated - - -

You are right, that is why I said "i believe" because I wasn't really 100% sure. Pics could have been clearer and lighting was different which definitely makes a difference. My bald spot all but goes away in good lighting.

Same bathroom same lighting i can take another pic notcool see if that helps you out at all?
Now i am curious can you take a pic showing how your bald spot disappears in good lighting?
Because for me the bright lighting would show my thin spots even more before i started with the helmet.
SO are you saying brighter lighting or just better more even lighting?
Because its the same room with the same lighting for me.

Jacob

Reaction score

Well I'm 100% sure no one can tell with such moronic pictures. I guess one could "believe" every picture posted or on a website shows improvement. I could say I KNOW in the link above of the CEO's pictures- I see improvement. But it doesn't prove anything because he let his hair grow out. If he can't shave it down to the "before" pic then he's proven nothing except that he's full of it.

Well that was short, Kingy. I did read that one..and I still see nothing.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
Well I'm 100% sure no one can tell with such moronic pictures. I guess one could "believe" every picture posted or on a website shows improvement. I could say I KNOW in the link above of the CEO's pictures- I see improvement. But it doesn't prove anything because he let his hair grow out. If he can't shave it down to the "before" pic then he's proven nothing except that he's full of it.

Well that was short, Kingy. I did read that one..and I still see nothing.

WE BOTH know you read it jacob, but you were busted i proved you wrong so no response.
Then why ask for pictures if you dont believe them?
Goes back to what i have been saying about you, a know it all and nomatter what he is shown he doesnt believe.
Now you ever gonna answer the questions i really asked???? NOT the ones you asked your self as i proved in the above post
But the questions i really asked you????

Jacob

Reaction score
It's your problem you wasted all that time for nothing.
For the last fricken time..read this as many times as required for you to get it: I did not ask for any hair pictures. You on your own said you had posted them- I didn't see them and you never responded to that- yet I still didn't ask for them. You later finally figured out how to put them up.

Now prove the accusations you leveled at me or just keep digging a hole for yourself and wasting time posting things no one is reading.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
YES i did, unfourtunately you still havent gotten the fact i never asked you those questions.
The ones i asked are above.
Again i got pics of my devices and before and after pics.
Ten years over 3500 post and not one device ever bought or tested and not one pic.
NOW run along i believe its MEDICATION TIME FOR YOU,i dont want you to miss your meds.
Answer my questions jacob, and your above post yet again proves my point, you believe nothing,
you start fights with anyone who doesnt agree with you and you ask for proof from all but provide not
one shred of proof to show us all WHAT MAKES YOU A HAIRLOSS EXPERT.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
YES i did, unfourtunately you still havent gotten the fact i never asked you those questions.
The ones i asked are above.
Again i got pics of my devices and before and after pics.
Ten years over 3500 post and not one device ever bought or tested and not one pic.
NOW run along i believe its MEDICATION TIME FOR YOU,i dont want you to miss your meds.
Answer my questions jacob, and your above post yet again proves my point, you believe nothing,
you start fights with anyone who doesnt agree with you and you ask for proof from all but provide not
one shred of proof to show us all WHAT MAKES YOU A HAIRLOSS EXPERT.

No, you did not. You'd have had to have posted links to where I said something that was proven wrong...etc(I'm not even going to bother, you know- waste my time, listing them all since you've never bothered to/can't address them). Prior to you showing up after all these years of using LLT(which is what you were implying), and since.

At least you seem to have finally gotten the fact that I never asked for your hair pictures. :bravo:

um yes i did,never asked the other questions.
showup after all these years using lllt????
UM yeah better go reread my post maybe this time it will sink in.
Yet another baseless actusation from the king of COPY AND PASTE, HEY JACOB
YOU ASKED FOR PICS I PROVIDED NOW WHERES YOURS, 10YEARS OVER 3500 POST NO PICS????
NO DEVICES OR PRODUCTS EVER BOUGHT OWNED OR REVIEWED????

Jacob

Reaction score
No, you did not. You'd have had to have posted links to where I said something that was proven wrong...etc(I'm not even going to bother, you know- waste my time, listing them all since you've never bothered to/can't address them). Prior to you showing up after all these years of using LLT(which is what you were implying), and since.

At least you seem to have finally gotten the fact that I never asked for your hair pictures. :bravo:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Have you tried using laser after applying minoxidil? I have heard a few guys claim success using laser a few minutes after applying minoxidil. That is what I have been doing, although I still haven't gotten noticeable regrowth.

Kingman652000

Reaction score
I dont use minoxidil, i tried it and i didnt see any benifets and it irritated the hell out of my scalp.
I do use propecia, and lipogaine big three shampoo,i usually wash my hair with that shampoo
before i do my laser treatment.
before the lipogaine shampoo i use to use nizoral shampoo but they had pulled that for awhile.
I did see that it was back on the shelf at my local store the other day but the lipogaine has
more ingredients that help fight hairloss so i will stick to it for now.
Oh not cool, i did try something afew years back and i still got some left.
Its called PROMOX, the ingredients are, minoxidil 5%,azelaic acid1.5%, progesterone 0.25%
tretinoin 0.025%, finasteride 0.1%
The product was marketed by physicianshairgrowth.com
Iam not sure if they are still in business there is a phone number on the bottle too.
If you want bro i will mail it to you, there is still ahalf of bottle left and i cant use it
because of the minoxidil in it but if you want it its yours doing me nogood just sitting here.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Its called PROMOX, the ingredients are, minoxidil 5%,azelaic acid1.5%, progesterone 0.25%

I appreciate it but no thanks. I just want to stick to my current regimen, at least for now.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont use minoxidil, i tried it and i didnt see any benifets and it irritated the hell out of my scalp.
I do use propecia, and lipogaine big three shampoo,i usually wash my hair with that shampoo
before i do my laser treatment.
before the lipogaine shampoo i use to use nizoral shampoo but they had pulled that for awhile.
I did see that it was back on the shelf at my local store the other day but the lipogaine has
more ingredients that help fight hairloss so i will stick to it for now.
The product was marketed by physicianshairgrowth.com
Iam not sure if they are still in business there is a phone number on the bottle too.
If you want bro i will mail it to you, there is still ahalf of bottle left and i cant use it
because of the minoxidil in it but if you want it its yours doing me nogood just sitting here.

Hello , I've heard about promox a lot . unfortunately the DR.Klein who made this passed away a few months ago , if you have any extra for sale or you don't want to use it I would be happy to hear about that . Because unfortunately its not in the market anymore , I think its really good minoxidil to use because of great component. what was your result with that?

Jacob

Reaction score
Parsia..I see you're using the Polaris topical. Any problems with it- the consistency of the product..any lumps or grittiness to it or anything? I think it was another forum I was reading about complaints...was wondering where you got yours as well.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia..I see you're using the Polaris topical. Any problems with it- the consistency of the product..any lumps or grittiness to it or anything? I think it was another forum I was reading about complaints...was wondering where you got yours as well.

Hi Jacob , first I should say my thanks because you are one of very good poster here ! You introduced us tons of product , Although sometimes a lot of option make me crazy ! Lol . For Polaris topical I should say my apology because I wasn't in forum for a while and I didn't find enough time to revise my regimen , I do not use that anymore and I have used that for about 2 months after using lipogaine for 4 months and get some result ! My pics were on dermarolling forum , you may saw some of them .
In the case of polaris I would say I can not say if it works or not since I did not use that for reasonable time ! Yes its thick and a little bit to absorb ( I think ) . I can't say anything about the consistency because I'm not chemist but I think its a good product but need to develop more !
The website which I have bought it looks the only website who can sell it , Their customer service was great and I got my package without any problem .
http://www.minoxidil15express.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob I think promox which has made by dr.klein would be a better choice because of ingredients which are more famous , but I know you like to try new things , So in this case maybe polaris would be your choice. Feel free to ask me any question .

Jacob

Reaction score
Hey Parsia..thanks, and yeah..I've kinda stopped looking for new things for a bit because there are so many things I'd already like to try and at this point I can't work something new in my regimen anyway :cool:

I think that's the same source for the Polaris products as the others I was reading about. I thought maybe for whatever reason their stock sucked, but it doesn't sound like yours was that bad.

I've never used minoxidil or finasteride topicals before. Am considering using something on some select spots- I do like the other goodies in the Polaris products..maybe there is something else out there I may interested in as well.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
kingman652000, your pictures show very impressive results. I am a bit skeptical because I didn't think it was possible for laser therapy to deliver those kinds of results in approximately 8 weeks. Especially since you are not new to laser and have more than 12 months combined laser therapy. In essence, the lasers you have used prior have had little to no benefit for you but the theradome had the ability to transform your hair in about 8 weeks? I'm not attempting to call you out, but just asking for affirmation.

I hope you don't mind posting your pics in this thread as it a lot easier than viewing your album...

attachment.php

results at 8 weeks, correct?
attachment.php

Jacob

Reaction score
There's no way you can tell anything with those pics. They being blurry is just the most obvious reason. Combing forward is another. etc

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Parsia..thanks, and yeah..I've kinda stopped looking for new things for a bit because there are so many things I'd already like to try and at this point I can't work something new in my regimen anyway :cool:

I think that's the same source for the Polaris products as the others I was reading about. I thought maybe for whatever reason their stock sucked, but it doesn't sound like yours was that bad.

I've never used minoxidil or finasteride topicals before. Am considering using something on some select spots- I do like the other goodies in the Polaris products..maybe there is something else out there I may interested in as well.

Hey Jacob , whats up ? do you mind if I ask you to post me your regimen ? that would be interesting because I know you are using many new things and for polaris as I mentioned I think we would get better result if we go for dr.klein promox , So combination of 15 % minoxidil , azelaic acid , tretinoin ,topical finasteride and hydrocortison and progesterone looks amazing to me. what do you think?
if you don't confirm it I may go for proxiphen !! LOOOOOOLLLLLLLL , Better than any other AGENT . I Know how much you love dr.proctor!!!!! ( joking , I read almost every post you put on forums in last 3 years ) .