The Woman-hating Seems To Have Been Dialled Down A Notch Here, And That's A Good Thing

blackg

Reaction score
What is your honest experience with them and opinions about their situation here? What do you think we should be doing politically to benefit the overall situation?
I've had experiences with all kinds of Aborigines. Those that work hard and have adopted the Western way and those who have resorted to crime and alcohol.
"They" are just a microcosm of greater society, at least those in an urban environment.

It's a pity that we have to class them, and they have to class themselves, as somehow uniquely different.

But, It's obvious, some really are.

Now, those Aborigines that want to maintain a traditionalists existence away from the mainstream should really be left to their own devices.
Left alone free from any kind of government interference.
That means welfare. Except emergency aid, of course.

Is my solution practical? Probably not but it sure beats genocide.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
wasted like 4 pages on Australia it’s barely even a real country

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sugar film has a section on Australian Aboriginals.

A while back, one of the communities got rid of coca cola and everything improved. Coca cola got wind of this and lobbied the white government to reverse the move.

A good example of environment affecting IQ.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
No f*** this I need someone to tell me what crypto I just missed out on

buy low, sell high

I’ll be providing more of these insider crypto tips over the coming week in JeanLucBB’s absence

you’re welcome

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My choice is Chad Thundercuck, but with Ali's or David's resume.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t I had it the wrong way around.
Buy the shiat outta xrp while it's still low. Idk, actually don't listen to me as I'm a n00b, but once I get approved on bitstamp I'm gonna buy. Hopefully it doesn't take a week. Bitcoin is too much for my broke ***.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy the shiat outta xrp while it's still low. Idk, actually don't listen to me as I'm a n00b, but once I get approved on bitstamp I'm gonna buy. Hopefully it doesn't take a week. Bitcoin is too much for my broke ***.

I thought XRP spiked? I must actually check. After LTC I just don't want to buy sh*t after it's f*****g gone up again.

And you can buy part of a Bitcoin, I own about 1/15th of one lol. It's getting back on track today.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought XRP spiked? I must actually check. After LTC I just don't want to buy sh*t after it's f*****g gone up again.

And you can buy part of a Bitcoin, I own about 1/15th of one lol. It's getting back on track today.
It did spike yesterday. I haven't checked yet today. I'm curious to see how it will trend, ripple is doing a trial now with their tech with a few banks right now and there is speculative rumor that they may partner with Amazon or Uber. Who f*****g knows. My n00bsense tells me that if that does happen, it will be crazy. Though after ripple announced association with American Express there wasn't a huge spike, so idk. It's just something to watch for.