The Woman-hating Seems To Have Been Dialled Down A Notch Here, And That's A Good Thing

blackg

Reaction score
I've been out to Berkeley before a few times and at a glance you wouldn't know how f*****g nutty it is..

You've been to Berkley, California? I'm impressed.
Were you visiting friends in the area or did you just want to check out this town and infamous campus yourself?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a time around 2015-2016 where the political left on the internet and college campuses went completely overboard with retarded nonsense. Endless sanctimonious hand-wringing over pronouns, white privilege, the likes. I hated it too. I think the alt-right is mainly a reaction to that. They can't agree on much besides hating SJWs.

As far as the ethno-nationalism goes, serious alt-righters are really into race and IQ sh*t and really think black people are sub-humans. They're not shy about it.

“As far as the ethno-nationalism goes, serious alt-righters are really into race and IQ sh*t and really think black people are sub-humans. They're not shy about it.”

I wouldn’t go as far as “subhuman” but let’s not act as if there isn’t truth to what they’re saying in that regard. One with any moral or intellectual honesty can’t argue that Islamic is compatible with western liberal democracy under any circumstances either.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“As far as the ethno-nationalism goes, serious alt-righters are really into race and IQ sh*t and really think black people are sub-humans. They're not shy about it.”

I wouldn’t go as far as “subhuman” but let’s not act as if there isn’t truth to what they’re saying in that regard. One with any moral or intellectual honesty can’t argue that Islamic is compatible with western liberal democracy under any circumstances either.
blacks overall act so f*****g horribly lol. i was scared to say it at first afraid of getting jumped on with dislikes but you brought it up first so yay, glad i'm not the only one

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe as a whole, until there is mass reformation of Islam to modernize it just won't be compatible with Western civilization. These migrants that come over to Europe and don't even attempt to assimilate, that's the issue. Make an effort.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

(a) there's no truth to the idea black people are less intelligent (b) his statement had nothing to do with Islam, even raising Islam as an issue just shows that you're thoughtlessly regurgitating alt-right talking Points. Contemporary Sunni Islamic theology has a ton of faults but none of Islamic theology's faults allow one to infer that black people are mentally inferior to whites.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You made some statements in an earlier thread could very plausibly be interpreted as saying Australian aboriginals are sub-humans. The bolded part especially is very explicit about it.

"You made some statements in an earlier thread could very plausibly be interpreted as saying Australian aboriginals are sub-humans. The bolded part especially is very explicit about it."

I very clearly said in my experience. I also said that you should meet some yourself, which I strongly encourage. Almost all IQ data I have seen suggest Australian aboriginals fullbloods have IQ averaging in the realm of severely mentally impaired (60-80).

If you met some you would think the same thing, even if you wouldn't admit it.

And I didn't say ALL races beyond Western European are subhuman and nor did I say that BLACK people are subhuman, simply that the Australian aboriginals are certainly not comparable to Asians or Caucasians in regard to intellect on average. Their IQ bell curve is falling off the the back edge of typical Asian or Caucasian ethnicities.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really care what you prefaced it with. You said that you wouldn't go as far as saying black people are sub-humans, yet you quite clearly stated earlier that you think a subgroup of dark-skinned people are "mostly like animals".

Yes, a very specific subgroup of dark-skinned people are not at the intellectual level of typical Africans, white or Asians in my experience with them. That is not the same thing as saying that "black people" are subhuman no matter which way to try to swing it to fish for likes from fellow virtue signalling cucks.

You seem to be implying that just because I've said something harsh that it is wrong, the facts beg to differ with your simplistic virtue signalling idiocy. I'm not arguing that they should be treated differently under the law or discriminated against under the law, quite the opposite. If you had met some you'd open your eyes to the facts.

Also the best chick I ever fucked was a 17 year old who had an aborginal grandparent, so I clearly I don't personally advocate discrimination. :D

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally said they were "mostly like animals", you knucklehead. How much more explicit about calling them subhuman can you get, short of using the word itself?

You said I was saying it about "black" people. I said what I said SPECIFICALLY about Australian aborigines and the facts back up what I said. I also said fullbloods.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
(a) there's no truth to the idea black people are less intelligent (b) his statement had nothing to do with Islam, even raising Islam as an issue just shows that you're thoughtlessly regurgitating alt-right talking Points. Contemporary Sunni Islamic theology has a ton of faults but none of Islamic theology's faults allow one to infer that black people are mentally inferior to whites.

"(a) there's no truth to the idea black people are less intelligent"

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Maybe do a basic Google search for some actual IQ testing data on the subject tho and those of different races in a current geographical area?

"Sunni Islamic theology has a ton of faults but none of Islamic theology's faults allow one to infer that black people are mentally inferior to whites."

I never inferred this, it was a point purely about ideology and had nothing to do with race. Go back to primary school reading comprehension class. Shows how the cuckist virtue signallers mind leaps from one means of being offended to another though and the utter lack of logic.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said "you" were saying it about black people. I said serious alt-righters really think black people are subhuman (true), and then you chimed in saying you wouldn't go that far, when you have clearly stated in the past you think a certain subgroup of black people are mostly like "animals", based on IQ data that would include everything from Equatorial Guinea, Mozambique and Cameroon under this definition.

Yes, but again that isn't a specific critique of all black skinned people or ethnicities. Those are specific subgroups.

And again you haven't actually met any, listened to any or looked at any which would be worthwhile to do when you're inferring moral judgement on what I'm saying.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again I never made any sort of moral judgment. I simply made the observation that alt-righters think black people are subhuman, which you protested since you obviously identify yourself with this group. I pointed out that you've made at least one explicit statement about a subgroup of black people being subhuman, which triggered you a lot since you still don't have the balls to call yourself an outright racist.

I don't even care if I am a racist I just look at the facts. I believe everyone of any race should have the same rights under the law and be treated just like anyone else based on other factors by others, however races are not equal in many respects when looking at them as a broad unit. Obviously this has major implications for government regarding immigration policy.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Just meet some of dem abbos and you'll know what I'm talking about" *wink wink nudge nudge*

No matter how it is put or interpreted, it doesn't change the fact that you actually should if you're trying to understand the facts on this.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure you don't care, I just don't get why you are so triggered and so obsessed with litigating the particulars when I simply quoted what you said and made a correct factual observation about the contents of your statement.

Because it's a serious issue with major policy implications and not just one that stems out of arbitrary dislike for black people. Specifics matter.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IQ distribution map of the world:

View attachment 73395

Inbreeding map of the world:

View attachment 73396

View attachment 73397

Who thought the explanation could be so simple.

What would the IQ level in Mozambique have to do with with inbreeding in Sudan?

It also looks like India has a pretty awful rate of breeding 1st cousins (which was even worse in previous generations) yet for such an impoverished country the IQ level is pretty standard.

Point being with these 2 observations, inbreeding won't have as much of an impact on people's intelligence as an awful environment. Even if the maps matched up with your theory 100% (I'd say the correlation is more like 70% being generous) it still wouldn't prove that environment has no influence on intelligence.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me know your hard-hitting opinions on the white ethnostate, pubic hair transplant man.

I don't know if I was looking through rose tinted glasses but I had always regarded you as a guy who seeks some form of intellectual conclusion, but that's really not the case and gets more and more obvious now that I've actually started paying attention.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, you've shown your true colors, it didn't take much.

When you can't debate, just harshly insult your opponent.

Congratulations, you've won! How do you feel now?

I'm predicting some pretentious cope about how he's above caring what we think about him etc. And maybe some patronising backhanded compliment towards you.

But at the end of the day he comes back here and puts himself out there and has done for a long time, just like the rest of us. We all care what at least some forum members think as it can be a true reflection, when thought out, of what we're actually like as people.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Australian right-wingers are kind of obsessed with Aboriginals (affectionately called "abbos"). I think I stumble over a Youtube video every other week with some "bloke" ranting about them. Obviously they have a lot of problems with alcohol abuse, high unemployment, obesity et.c., similar to other indigenous peoples. Having watched a few vids about them the main thing I seem to perceive is intense pain and discomfort about their situation. They seem to have gotten a lot of sh*t throughout the years. I can't help but empathize with them.

"They seem to have gotten a lot of sh*t throughout the years. I can't help but empathize with them."

Yeah easy for you from an upper class family and situation where you never had to work a day in your life. Not a problem for you when hundreds of millions of tax dollars a year get thrown at an issue which is solely the result of low IQs and a tendency for their race to gravitate to substance abuse, child abuse and a rejection of the western education system and values.

Luckily you'd be able to afford living in an area where you don't have to deal with any, but can sit in your ivory tower and lament over how poorly they are treated, and how superior you are to those who actually have dealt with them and have their tax dollars guzzled by this race of social misfits and complain. I mean how dare the white man complain when aboriginals rape their own kids, abuse them, abuse drugs, waste government subsidies, ask for their own set of laws under the constitution and free money to be thrown at every issue under the sun.

Just f*****g LOL.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, I was simply making a subjective observation of what I felt when watching videos about them. I wasn't making any statements about policy or anything else. And even when a group is overrepresented in a negative statistic it's a minority that does it. The correlation between low IQ and anti-social behavior is a classic chicken and the egg problem and the burden of evidence is on the people who want to favor the genetic hypothesis over all others.

Why is the burden of evidence on them? Take an analytic philosophy course perhaps Zircon, your inner aboriginal is flaring up mate.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've made clear in other posts my beliefs on this issue: a lot of factors have a demonstrable impact on IQ, and as such the causal density of this issue is super-high. One hypothesis that explains the inter-group differences in IQ is the one that says genetics account for the majority of the difference, however this is established almost solely through inference as the actual genes that would cause such differences have not been identified. As such, the validity of explanations pointing to differences in socio-economic status, culture or a combination of these is at least equal or even better as there are well-understood mechanisms at work.

"however this is established almost solely through inference as the actual genes that would cause such differences have not been identified."

"As such, the validity of explanations pointing to differences in socio-economic status, culture or a combination of these is at least equal or even better as there are well-understood mechanisms at work"

Not how logic works mate, the fact that you have no conclusive data on the first option doesn't mean you automatically choose option B. The first point is almost certainly a result of political correctness in public funding of studies in this area. The psychology faculty at my university told us in the first weeks that studies that could potentially involve what could be deemed an offensive racial component, particularly towards native Australian abos would never be funded under existing LEGISLATION. This isn't a conspiracy, the government by law won't allow funding of studies that could emphasise a link between genetics and psychology + IQ.