The Woman-hating Seems To Have Been Dialled Down A Notch Here, And That's A Good Thing

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a beautiful love affair while it lasted. We should have more of these loving relationships/forum obsessions.

Winnyblues/whitepolarbear was still the best though.

the love of my life

nothing lasts forever though

i will get over him ...eventually

this christmas is gonna be a tough one :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol captinforehead seriously pissed here. a rare dislike given by him

I've been watching Zircon, and noting his recurrent dick streaks. I've come to the conclusion he views the regulars here with varying degrees of contempt. Lower class masses to be insulted or toyed with. I don't like such people. I don't respect such people.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score
"It is not what you say, but what you do, that defines you".
While I can be combative and have pushed the line too far at times I have also in most instances dedicated serious time to understanding and engaging the viewpoints of the posters here, and helped out regulars over pm for things like applying for jobs. You are making an unfounded attack on false premises.

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** it, I'm taking a permanent break from posting. Would request a ban but I want the satisfaction of having exercised the self-control. This sh*t is not good for me. I'll read books or do something more productive with the time. Cheers.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol good luck mate
f*** it, I'm taking a permanent break from posting. Would request a ban but I want the satisfaction of having exercised the self-control. This sh*t is not good for me. I'll read books or do something more productive with the time. Cheers.

Lol cheers mate!

Thanks for the laughs.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only ex-chads hate women.
Arguable. Chads had sex with the beautiful girls since high school. They have good memories. Bitter incels have only pain.

Everyone that isn't a Chad in this particular point in time is prone to woman hating due betacuck status.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how far society would of got if humans were just Men from the start? Think it would of been a violent start to civilization with extreme cave man butt f*****g.

As crazy as bitchs can be what would be the point without them? If you took them all away tomorrow I would go ER.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also the case that a large fraction of men used to die in war.

The USSR lost like 30 million people on world war 2 ... It was probably easier to find a wife if you survived as a combat veteran.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
And there goes one of the most intelligent posters.

Hopefully he will be back.

Sometimes you guys are too hostile to people when they do something you don't like.