The Woman-hating Seems To Have Been Dialled Down A Notch Here, And That's A Good Thing

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
White Knight Chronicles.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. I think the below picture is more what I'm aiming for long-term.

On a side-note, I feel so much better after shaving my head. Looks clean and tight, women love to rub it. Have had a lot of people saying I look masculine, more confident et.c. Definitely a boost.

View attachment 73610
I think you look like Matt Damon! You must have heard that before.

The look suits you, and defo the glasses in last pic imo.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Just posting a few pics of some glasses I tried out today, what do you guys think?
View attachment 73571

Is that really you?

I don't like those glasses. The second pair you posted looked better.

You pull off the bald look very well. Congrats.

I think you would look cool in sunglasses. Maybe mirror sunglasses.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
try to grow out your facial hair a bit if you can
not too much of course but like half a cm or so
might look good

No, I think his current look is better.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Some pics without glasses:

Still getting very few matches on Tinder though, do you guys have any tips? I've tried writing the girls but they don't seem to write back :( One told me that she might have time next month so I'll try messaging her then. She is a single mom but kinda cute so not complaining :)

View attachment 73615

Not a fashion expert, but I think white shirts aren't your thing. You look much much better in the eyeglass outfit, with the upturned collars and black undershirt. It creates a nice contrast with your light skin.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A common comment from women is that they don't like to see six pack pics and gym selfies in profile pics.

Meanwhile:

Screenshot_20171217-141146.jpg
Screenshot_20171217-141518.jpg
Screenshot_20171217-141542.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, that's great advice man. Still trying to get the hang of this online dating thing.

Adding another picture for good measure. I like how the stubble outlines my face in this one:
View attachment 73626

Glasses/stubble combo counterbalances the egghead/thousand yard stare combo.

Excellent job.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, the below is what I'm using for my profile atm. I try not to smile too much in pictures, supposedly it makes you look more mysterious and that's good for some reason.

I'm hanging out with some lady friends of mine next week (making gingerbread men, wee!) so I'll try to get them to take some pictures of me then. Thanks for the tips!

View attachment 73633

Raw almond nuts? Ew it's ogre

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Alright, the below is what I'm using for my profile atm. I try not to smile too much in pictures, supposedly it makes you look more mysterious and that's good for some reason.

I'm hanging out with some lady friends of mine next week (making gingerbread men, wee!) so I'll try to get them to take some pictures of me then. Thanks for the tips!

View attachment 73633
You have puppy dog eyes in that pic, and I've heard it dries up lady parts.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score