The Walking Dead chat thread

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've wondered about the gas too, they just seem to have it to spare. And why is everybody still so clean shaven for the most part?

I do like Michonne, I hope they keep her around awhile. I don't know how many more twists this show can have really but I would be interested to see what's happening in the rest of the world. Is it just the U.S that's been quarantined?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Disappointing last episode. Why didn't the Governor go back home and defend his home after killing his crew? Where did he go?

My biggest issue with the show is the characters are so similar, they start out weak and become bad *** and killing walkers like it means nothing.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disappointing last episode. Why didn't the Governor go back home and defend his home after killing his crew? Where did he go?

My biggest issue with the show is the characters are so similar, they start out weak and become bad *** and killing walkers like it means nothing.

Because he knew that they (Rick & co) would come in force. Him and two others with limited firepower aren't really a threat, so therefore it was smart to leave. Who knows, maybe when season 4 starts back we see The Governor head back to Woodbury only to find it empty.

As for your complaint, that's called adapting to your surroundings, survival of the fittest, kill or be killed. And there has been quiet a bit of character development, Rick is no longer the do gooder he started out as, Carl went from a shy child to a cold killer, whilst still a child, Daryl went from being a inconsiderate, selfish prick, to someone with a bit more morality and sensitivity etc etc.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Because he knew that they (Rick & co) would come in force. Him and two others with limited firepower aren't really a threat, so therefore it was smart to leave. Who knows, maybe when season 4 starts back we see The Governor head back to Woodbury only to find it empty.

As for your complaint, that's called adapting to your surroundings, survival of the fittest, kill or be killed. And there has been quiet a bit of character development, Rick is no longer the do gooder he started out as, Carl went from a shy child to a cold killer, whilst still a child, Daryl went from being a inconsiderate, selfish prick, to someone with a bit more morality and sensitivity etc etc.

+1 on that one!!

- - - Updated - - -

I've wondered about the gas too, they just seem to have it to spare. And why is everybody still so clean shaven for the most part?

I do like Michonne, I hope they keep her around awhile. I don't know how many more twists this show can have really but I would be interested to see what's happening in the rest of the world. Is it just the U.S that's been quarantined?

By taking care of yourself, shaving, cleaning... it keeps the moral up and you don't spread diseases around. We run on the same principles in the military... Michonne is great! and yeah.. I would like to see them leaving the ****ing jail.. Sick of seeing them quarantine in there. Is the virus spread overseas as well??? I find the show pretty slow..it ****ing drags sometimes..

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not really confused as to why they shave and keep their hair cut, more about how they keep getting razors once their's are dulled. Nitpicking I know haha, they just don't look like a gang that's been living off of the land a year or two.

I read an interview hinting at them leaving the prison, but I can't think of any storyline that's going to hook me from here on out. They sure need Darabont back.

Only show I have now is Vikings, it's actually pretty good.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This season is off to a good start. Wow, yesterday's episode was very gory. I had to look the other way on a few scenes. I read this season is going to have much more gore.