The site called "Impact of hair loss" has officially become a racist KKK website.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up until now there has been at least some punishment at Impactofhairloss for use of the N-word by fascistic posters but that just now changed. Fascistic posters are now allowed to use the n-word at Impactofhairloss and receive no punishment. The weak empty rationals by the site managers that allow fascists to use the n-word are a joke and it shows that the site is in significant decline so they have decided to allow fascists to do anything they want in order to keep the fascists posting. Here below is a site manager's reasoning for doing nothing when a fascist posted the n-word, after which I responded that his reasoning was senseless, and then the manager came back with another weak reason for not punishing the fascist. Impactofhairloss is basically a fascistic venting site.

1) Manager's first response when a poster used the n-word -

JLBB wrote: 1 day agoNigger
Listen, mate, you need this place too much to be banned, so I'm gonna punish/reward you by not banning your ***.

2) I myself (nameless) then posted that the manager's response to the poster's use of the n-word is unreasonable and said that he's allowing racist hate speech. He responded with the following weak rational -

blackg
» 19 hours ago

nameless wrote: Is this intended as a joke? You're going to punish someone for blatant racism by not banning him. This site must be desperate for hits. It looks to me like this site has decided to get hits by allowing racists to flourish here and racists are happy to come here because very few other sites will allow them to post their crap here. This is a KKK site.
Nameless, context is everything. In this instance @Jlbb was clearly trying to get banned by throwing the 'N' bomb.
The best way to respond to a tantrum like this is to not respond. That's punishment enough.

No punishment is "punishment enough". I don't think so. The website Impactofhairloss has no self-respect, decency, or class. In fact, it is a racist website.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seeking justice?
One doesn't have to seek perfect justice in order to be disgusted by racial hatred and racism. I don't even think perfect justice is attainable but how about if we just reject obvious racism, discrimination, and hatred? OTOH, if you like racism and hatred and discrimination perhaps you should check-out Impactofhairloss. They're all-in on racial hatred.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@nameless2 , You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless2 , You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
The only people over there that I detest are the bigots. I'll never go back there. I can't hang out at any place where racist hatred isn't deterred. I don't have anything against reasonable conservatives but I don't want anything to do with KKK type racists and they're flourishing over at IOHL.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A site that breeds and cultivates self loafing tends to always devolve into typical fascistic tendencies in the absence of moderation and to some extent you will see those same unsavoury elements in the impact section here also.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One doesn't have to seek perfect justice in order to be disgusted by racial hatred and racism. I don't even think perfect justice is attainable but how about if we just reject obvious racism, discrimination, and hatred? OTOH, if you like racism and hatred and discrimination perhaps you should check-out Impactofhairloss. They're all-in on racial hatred.
You sound really angry and without an objective in mind other than to spew and vent or whatever.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound really angry and without an objective in mind other than to spew and vent or whatever.
This is an off-topic section where I can post whatever I want and I wanted to post that Impactofhairloss has officially become a racist website. Since it bothers you that I ragged on fascists & racists that means you're likely a fascist & racist too. And I'm not angry; I just don't like fascists & racists is all. How many of the traitors who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 do you personally know?

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an off-topic section where I can post whatever I want and I wanted to post that Impactofhairloss has officially become a racist website. Since it bothers you that I ragged on fascists & racists that means you're likely a fascist & racist too. And I'm not angry; I just don't like fascists & racists is all. How many of the traitors who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 do you personally know?
No, not whatever you want actually lol. I just find it funny that you feel compelled to come over here to this forum and mudsling an entirely random forum based on a few assholes. Talk about bigots lmao

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All hair loss forums are full of sh*t posters. This site has plenty too. It unfortunately comes with the territory. Some people just have hair issues, but the rest of their life is still good, so they post productively and try to help others. Then on the other hand, some people have absolute sh*t lives and the hair loss is the icing on their sh*t cake, so they just troll to try to make themselves feel better.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, not whatever you want actually lol. I just find it funny that you feel compelled to come over here to this forum and mudsling an entirely random forum based on a few assholes. Talk about bigots lmao
You have comprehension problems. I didn't "mudsling an entire random forum based on a few assholes" I mudslinged an entire site because the site's management allows posters to use racist hate-speech. Do you get it yet, genius?

Just in case you don't get it yet I'll repeat it for the slow seats - I mudslinged an entire site because the site allows posters to use racist hate-speech.

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, defend fascistic racists (because you're also a fascistic racist) if you want.

And you have comprehension problems. I didn't "mudsling an entire random forum based on a few assholes" I mudslinged an entire site because the site's management allows posters to use racist hate-speech. Do you get it yet, genius?

Just in case you don't get it yet I'll repeat for the slow seats - I mudslinged an entire site because the site allows posters to use racist hate-speech.
Skin like pudding kiddo