The site called "Impact of hair loss" has officially become a racist KKK website.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It don't care how you see it. I felt like saying what I said so I said it. If you don't like it that's your problem.

When you start a discussion on an online forum you are inviting people of all viewpoints to participate, including those who may not agree with you. If you don't care about opinions that don't agree with you, then you're not interested in discussion, but an echo chamber.

People on the right and left say what they want to say about different situations. You're panties are in a bunch and you're triggered because I posted something negative about a right-wing extremism situation. If I had said something negative about a far-left extremism situation instead you would have liked my post.

You've certainly made a lot of assumptions there, including that I'm "far right" and "triggered". I didn't mention my political orientation anywhere, unless you consider free-speech to be exclusive to the 'far-right'.

I don't want to start my own website. If you want a website where I'm not allowed to post that IOHL allows racism then create a website that doesn't allow me to post that IOHL allows racism;).

More assumptions. You're allowed to post whatever you want. Isn't that a great feeling? But imagine if someone were to suddenly decide that what you're writing is 'hate speech' and decided to silence you.

Censorship is a slippery slope, and should not be encouraged.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you start a discussion on an online forum you are inviting people of all viewpoints to participate, including those who may not agree with you. If you don't care about opinions that don't agree with you, then you're not interested in discussion, but an echo chamber.

You've certainly made a lot of assumptions there, including that I'm "far right" and "triggered". I didn't mention my political orientation anywhere, unless you consider free-speech to be exclusive to the 'far-right'.

More assumptions. You're allowed to post whatever you want. Isn't that a great feeling? But imagine if someone were to suddenly decide that what you're writing is 'hate speech' and decided to silence you.

Censorship is a slippery slope, and should not be encouraged.
I) I didn't silence IOHL. I simply stated that IOHL leadership allows hate-speech/racism at the site.That happens to be true. If it bothers you that I said that, then GTH. The same free-speech that gives bigots the right to post hate-speech gives me the right to state that IOHL allows hate-speech/racism at their site.

2) If you start a website you do not *have to* allow every viewpoint at your website, if you don't want to. As the owner of the site you're allowed to ban whatever speech you want to, and there's nothing far-right hate-speechers could do about it.

3) I believe that you are a far-right extremist because the whole point to your position is that you want hate-speech/racism to be uncensored there (maybe everywhere) even though you want to censor my right to simply state that hate-speech/racist speech is allowed there. You want to censor me but not the far-right hate-speechers. I know what you are.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to post there briefly and left because they were Rape enablers/apologists. Disgusting.
I'm not saying that everyone their sux but some of them do. Site leadership (Admin and mod) allows the dregs to post immoral stuff because the site has very few posters so leadership won't ban the dregs for fear of losing them. Site leadership actually wants to keep the dregs.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying that everyone their sux but some of them do. Site leadership (Admin and mods) allow scum to post immoral stuff because the site has very few posters so leadership won't ban the dregs for fear of losing them. Site leadership actually wants to keep the dregs.
Yeah, the admin enabled the toxicity of some posters because he's buddy buddy with them. That's up to him but he lost me as a member as a result.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I) I didn't silence IOHL. I just stated that the leadership allows hate-speech/racist speech at the site.That happens to be true. If it bothers you that I said that, then GTH. The same free-speech that gives bigots the right to post hate speech gives me the right to state that IOHL allows hate-speech/racism at their site.

The leadership may allow it, and this ties into point #2 which you've made yourself. They don't have to allow that content, but if they do then that is the choice of the people running the show.

Lastly, that is the beauty of free speech, either everyone has the right, or nobody does, as it should be.

I believe that you are a far-right extremist because you're too defensive about me saying that IOHL management allows hate-speech/racism to be anything other than a far-right extremist. The whole point to your position is that you want hate-speech/racism to be uncensored even though you want to censor my right to simply state that a site allows hate-speech/racist speech. You want to censor me but not the far-right haters. I know what you are.

I am not being defensive at all, except in the cases where you are putting words into my mouth claiming that I want to censor you as you do now (please give me an example of that).

My point is this - we are talking about a private community which doesn't have to enforce any rules that it doesn't want to, unless they happen to be breaking laws of the country hosting it (which happens to be France, from what I can tell). Therefore, if you think that they are breaking those laws, why don't you report them to the "Ligue internationale contre le racisme et l'antisémitisme" in France and hope that they get taken down. Otherwise, complaining without taking action is nothing but virtue signalling.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The leadership may allow it, and this ties into point #2 which you've made yourself. They don't have to allow that content, but if they do then that is the choice of the people running the show.

And I have the right to comment about them allowing racism.

Lastly, that is the beauty of free speech, either everyone has the right, or nobody does, as it should be.

Except for me, according to you. According to you I shouldn't be allowed to post that IOHL allows posters to post racist sh*t even though it's true and even though that's what I want to post. Why is that? Why are you trying to press me not to say what I want to say? Isn't it your entire point that everyone should get to say whatever everyone wants to say?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the admin enabled the toxicity of some posters because he's buddy buddy with them. That's up to him but he lost me as a member as a result.
You are absolutely right. The admin is definitely one of the dregs. He's on board with the dregs.

I still remember when a good poster, a poster who calls himself "Afro-Vacancy", got called the -n-word by a dreg poster. Some of us publicly complained in the thread but admin/mods did nothing initially. After a few days a few of us began having an open discussion about leaving the site permanently over the situation. After another few days that discussion got heated and the racist hate-speecher was banned for a month or so.

When we complained about admin waiting numerous days to take action he talked sh!t about not knowing the hate-speech/racism took place since nobody complained to him/mods. What a bunch of DISHONEST sh!t. Keep in mind that the site is a small site and literally ALL of the posts at that time were about the incident I'm referring to. And it was all we talked about for those days. If admin/mods looked at the site for even a minute or two over those 4-6 days there would be no way for them not to learn about the racist/hate-speech issue. Plus, I personally sent admin/mods multiple complaints about the racist/hate-speech over those 4-6 days.

Admin talks a lot about jesus/christianity but jesus/christianity involve HONESTY. When admin said he didn't know about the racism/hate-speech he was absolutely LYING. No action was taken at first because admin is chummy with the racist dreg who made the initial racist hate-speech post. And admin ignored my complaints because admin is one of the dregs so when you complain about the dregs to admin you're actually complaining to one of the dregs.

I also left that site because admin and one of the mods are dregs and they let the other dregs do whatever vermin sh*t that they want to do.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whatevr, you need to understand that I don't care about your opinion. I believe you're a far-right extremist/racist because that's the only reason you would try to prevent me from speaking out against racism while you also trying to protect the right of racists to speak their racial hate speech. I don't like you and I have no respect for you. I think all of your censorship crap :rolleyes: is bullshit to cover for the fact that you're copacetic with far-right racists and I'm not interested in anything you have to say. I know what you are. And I'm starting to think you might be from IOHL because you're too invested in defending them.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
whatevr, you need to understand that I don't care about your opinion.
Just mine, or everyone who doesn't think like you?
I believe you're a far-right extremist/racist.
I believe in bigfoot. And aliens. Though I think bigfoot is more likely. Have you seen those footprints in the woods? There is no way that can be a bear.
That's the only reason you would try to deny my right to speak out against racism while also trying to protect the right of racists to do their racial hate speech.
You still haven't shown me where I tried to deny your right to anything...
I don't like you and I have no respect for you. I think all of your censorship crap :rolleyes: is bullshit to cover for the fact that you're copacetic with far-right racists and I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
You were clearly hoping to create an echo chamber thread where everyone will pat you on the back for virtue signalling, so your go-to response for everyone else are those tired "racist! nazi!" talking points. I won't waste my time with you anymore either.
I'm starting to think you might be from IOHL because you're too invested in defending them.
Ahaha, alright. Whatever helps you sleep!

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just mine, or everyone who doesn't think like you?

Just the dregs and vermin.

I believe in bigfoot. And aliens. Though I think bigfoot is more likely. Have you seen those footprints in the woods? There is no way that can be a bear.

Burp!

You still haven't shown me where I tried to deny your right to anything...

You have been trying to twist my arm into agreeing with your dreg opinion that it's OK to use racist speech and hate speech where that kind of speech has been banned. I've made it clear that I reject your opinion and I've made it clear that I believe you're a far-right racist who's trying to protect hate-speech and racism even where it has been banned. And you continue to try to pressure me into agreeing with your racist sh!t because you're a control-freak. I disagree with you forever and if that bothers you, you can drop dead.

You were clearly hoping to create an echo chamber thread where everyone will pat you on the back for virtue signalling, so your go-to response for everyone else are those tired "racist! nazi!" talking points. I won't waste my time with you anymore either.

That's your opinion. And I don't even know what "virtue-signaling" means. I guess it's some canned FAR-right response when anyone says they disapprove of racism, but sometimes disapproving of racism isn't virtue-signalling. Sometimes disapproving of racism is just disapproving of racism. This is one of those times. And the reason I started this thread was to inform other posters here that IOHL is a website that allows racism. This way other dregs like you would be informed that IOHL is the kind of site you would like to party at while people who disapprove of racism and hate-speech would be informed that IOHL is a dreg site to be avoided. Now bugger off to IOHL so you can play with other far-right racists.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if you post a racist post or hate-speech post I'll report you to the mods/admin.

Wow, we got a real badass over here. You would apparently know a thing or two about reporting, as far as I'm aware, you've already been banned once ;).

Now run along to IOHL so you can play with the other far-right racists.

That's cute, but I've been here a lot longer than you, so I think I'll stick around.

Meanwhile I'm sure there are plenty more evil racist websites for you to discover and warn us about.

Now if you'll excuse me...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. The admin is definitely one of the dregs. He's copacetic with the dregs.

I still remember when a good poster, a poster who calls himself "Afro-Vacancy", got called the -n-word by a dreg poster. Some of us complained in the thread but the leaders did nothing initially. After a few days a few of us began having an open discussion about leaving the site permanently over the situation. Then all of a sudden the racist hate-speecher was banned for a month or so.

When we complained about admin waiting almost a week to take action he talked sh!t about not knowing the hate-speech/racism took place since nobody complained to him/mods. What a bunch of DISHONEST sh!t. Keep in mind that the site is a small site and literally ALL of the posts at that time were about the incident I'm referring to. Plus it was all we talked about for those days. If admin/mods looked at the site for even a minute or two over those 4-6 days there would have been no way for them not to learn about the racist/hate speech. Plus, I personally sent admin/mods multiple complaints about the racist/hate-speech over those 4-6 days.

Admin talks a lot about jesus/christianity but jesus/christianity involve HONESTY. When admin said he didn't know about the racism/hate-speech he was absolutely LYING. No action was taken at first because admin is chummy with the racist dreg who made the initial racist hate-speech post. And admin ignored my complaints because admin is one of the dregs so when you complain about the dregs to admin you're actually complaining to one of the dregs.

I also left that site because admin and one of the mods are dregs and they let the other dregs do whatever vermin sh*t that they want to do.
That site seems pretty dead anyway. Last posts were weeks ago lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are absolutely right. The admin is definitely one of the dregs. He's on board with the dregs.

I still remember when a good poster, a poster who calls himself "Afro-Vacancy", got called the -n-word by a dreg poster. Some of us publicly complained in the thread but admin/mods did nothing initially. After a few days a few of us began having an open discussion about leaving the site permanently over the situation. After another few days that discussion got heated and the racist hate-speecher was banned for a month or so.

When we complained about admin waiting numerous days to take action he talked sh!t about not knowing the hate-speech/racism took place since nobody complained to him/mods. What a bunch of DISHONEST sh!t. Keep in mind that the site is a small site and literally ALL of the posts at that time were about the incident I'm referring to. And it was all we talked about for those days. If admin/mods looked at the site for even a minute or two over those 4-6 days there would be no way for them not to learn about the racist/hate-speech issue. Plus, I personally sent admin/mods multiple complaints about the racist/hate-speech over those 4-6 days.

Yes, @Afro_Vacancy is a very good poster. I enjoyed when he posted here. He was an excellent debater. Too bad he left here for good.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
Up until now there has been at least some punishment at Impactofhairloss for use of the N-word by fascistic posters but that just now changed. Fascistic posters are now allowed to use the n-word at Impactofhairloss and receive no punishment. The weak empty rationals by the site managers that allow fascists to use the n-word are a joke and it shows that the site is in significant decline so they have decided to allow fascists to do anything they want in order to keep the fascists posting. Here below is a site manager's reasoning for doing nothing when a fascist posted the n-word, after which I responded that his reasoning was senseless, and then the manager came back with another weak reason for not punishing the fascist. Impactofhairloss is basically a fascistic venting site.

1) Manager's first response when a poster used the n-word -

Listen, mate, you need this place too much to be banned, so I'm gonna punish/reward you by not banning your ***.

2) I myself (nameless) then posted that the manager's response to the poster's use of the n-word is unreasonable and said that he's allowing racist hate speech. He responded with the following weak rational -

blackg
» 19 hours ago

Nameless, context is everything. In this instance @Jlbb was clearly trying to get banned by throwing the 'N' bomb.
The best way to respond to a tantrum like this is to not respond. That's punishment enough.

No punishment is "punishment enough". I don't think so. The website Impactofhairloss has no self-respect, decency, or class. In fact, it is a racist website.
Honestly, the racism is partly why I don't use this site much. There's only so many times you can take being called a shitskin/streetshitter before you get sick of it. I'd advice using Hair Restoration Network, it's not as active but I don't think I've seen any racism there.