The Role Of Estrogen In The Preservation And Regrowth Of Frontotemporal Hairline

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn brah, just read another study , and the dude got a perfect hairline despite having E2 level of 7 pg/ml! and DHT of 135 pg /ml!!!
and the dude is 6ft 6 tall .

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive had low test and high estrogen for a few years and my hair is sh*t. I dont get thw whole estrogen is good for hair thing at all. Its ruined mine. Jay cutler has disgustingly high test levels from all the juice he injects and has a full head of hair.
How are your DHT levels? You can have low testosterone and normal/high DHT levels. High estrogen won't do much for hair unless you are using an anti androgen. Jay Cutler doesn't have the male pattern baldness gene that's why he can juice for days and doesn't get bald.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? A question 6 months ago that I take 17 beta estradiol and I keep losing my hair I fall a lot ... can you tell me if this type of estrogen is negative for the hair? which one I need to use ... ethylene tetradiol ??

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Bridge, you seemed to have good results with Oestrogel, why change to oral? Oral is surely more risky no? I’ve been using the gel for the past 3 weeks now applied morning and evening with Alpicort F haven’t seen any changes yet but it’s early days I suppose.
Dude how is ur hair now did estrogen work for u?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would this help my hair?

Attachments

• oestrogel-estradiol-1.jpg
    oestrogel-estradiol-1.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 93