The Role Of Big And Wide Galea In Male Pattern Baldness.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dht is sent to the scalp in balding men as an anti inflamatory response. Balding men have higher levels of dht in their scalp. You are clearly very butthurt. Resulting to insults because this theory hurts your feelings. Just simply disagree, no need to call anyone a retard. Very very childish. Some people like @Niki99 disagree but atleast he is respectful about it and doesnt result to insults. You do not know me so dont call me a retard. Only a child acts like this.

I never thought about that. People who insult and call me retard, moron etc. probably have poor facial features and big galea and are in denial that how their scull and face are structured have an impact on their hair loss.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. We call you retarded because your evidence is posting photos. There are no metrics to your “theory”. It’s not even a theory, its like me saying people are tall because they have large hands. Are there people with large hands that are tall, yes. Same with large hand people that are short. You cannot PROVE anything by saying “look at these picture”. Also you said “i think me and richie proved...”. Once you prove something, there is no need to think you proved it... well because its PROVED lol.

If you want people to believe you, find a well documented experiment that tests your “theory”. Not just subjective opinions of what is considered poor CD. Or wide galea. ACTUAL NUMBERS. For example, wide galea considered anything above ___ mm.

Obviously this doesn’t exist out there. So if you’re so passionate about it run your own experiment. After you research how to run a good experiment, random sample etc.

Before you do that though just think to yourself. Out of the 100’s of years of hairloss, you think you’re the only person to have thought of this? No lol. There’s probably scientists who specialize in hairloss that have wondered the same but clearly shut the idea down due to other findings that are more prevalent.

Its no so much the “theory” that makes you retarded, its the blind passion mixed with the sh*t metrics you try to convey your theory that makes you absolutely retarded.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. We call you retarded because your evidence is posting photos. There are no metrics to your “theory”. It’s not even a theory, its like me saying people are tall because they have large hands. Are there people with large hands that are tall, yes. Same with large hand people that are short. You cannot PROVE anything by saying “look at these picture”. Also you said “i think me and richie proved...”. Once you prove something, there is no need to think you proved it... well because its PROVED lol.

If you want people to believe you, find a well documented experiment that tests your “theory”. Not just subjective opinions of what is considered poor CD. Or wide galea. ACTUAL NUMBERS. For example, wide galea considered anything above ___ mm.

Obviously this doesn’t exist out there. So if you’re so passionate about it run your own experiment. After you research how to run a good experiment, random sample etc.

Before you do that though just think to yourself. Out of the 100’s of years of hairloss, you think you’re the only person to have thought of this? No lol. There’s probably scientists who specialize in hairloss that have wondered the same but clearly shut the idea down due to other findings that are more prevalent.

Its no so much the “theory” that makes you retarded, its the blind passion mixed with the sh*t metrics you try to convey your theory that makes you absolutely retarded.

GettyImages-483649572-5a8b8f8fc5542e0037d51d19.jpg

You don't need a meter or roulette to tell how big this man's galea is.
When a man who has full head of hair shave his head it doesn't look the same as someone who is bald. Right!?

bald2-56a60f883df78cf7728b23fd.jpg

Even If a scientist have discovered that he was accused of being mad and his claims revoked because pharmaceutical industry wants to sell Finasteride.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 146678

You don't need a meter or roulette to tell how big this man's galea is.
When a man who has full head of hair shave his head it doesn't look the same as someone who is bald. Right!?

View attachment 146679

Even If a scientist have discovered that he was accused of being mad and his claims revoked because pharmaceutical industry wants to sell Finasteride.
Here you go again with the pictures. Its like you didn't read my post.

Which scientist discovered it and when was he accused of being mad? You’re literally just making stuff up now.

And yes you do need a f*****g ruler to measure how big his galea is. There needs to be a metric. Right now the only metric is “send it to Mitko and he’ll tell you if its big or not”. Lmao, this is why you're a moron. Not because of your theory. But because you can’t articulate it in manner that doesn’t involve pictures.

Go clear your camera roll, shits probably outrageous.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1

I figured out how to test your theory. Just take a balding astronaut to space and see if hair loss stops when he gets more then adequate blood flow to the scalp and there is no gravity to pull his scalp down. Astronauts even get puffy heads because there is no gravity so the blood redistributes. If his hair loss doesn't stop then the theory is debunked. The experiment should last 6 - 12 months.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1

I figured out how to test your theory. Just take a balding astronaut to space and see if hair loss stops when he gets more then adequate blood flow to the scalp and there is no gravity to pull his scalp down. Astronauts even get puffy heads because there is no gravity so the blood redistributes. If his hair loss doesn't stop then the theory is debunked. The experiment should last 6 - 12 months.
There have been many bald astronauts in the space so far and none regrow a single hair .the galea theory is crap because people can loose hairs from sides also where galea is not present. The only area people keep hair on is behind back of head in line with ears.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please read this paper
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30703252/
Hypoxia improves hair inductivity of dermal papilla cells

It's in mice. In mice it's not the same as in humans. Hair need blood flow to grow. Why do you think that bald scalps become stiff and shiny - because of the lack of blood flow.

There are studies that show that male pattern baldness scalp have significantly lower blood flow than control like this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8628793/

And I have been posting links to studies that show that balding men have higher levels of DHT in their scalp than control. So non balding men aren't less sensitive to DHT. They just have less of it in their scalp. DHT needs low oxygen environment to form. And TGFB1 needs low oxygen environment to connect with DHT and promote fibrosis. You and all other people - Stop being in denial!

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's in mice. In mice it's not the same as in humans. Hair need blood flow to grow. Why do you think that bald scalps become stiff and shiny - because of the lack of blood flow.

There are studies that show that male pattern baldness scalp have significantly lower blood flow than control like this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8628793/

And I have been posting links to studies that show that balding men have higher levels of DHT in their scalp than control. So non balding men aren't less sensitive to DHT. They just have less of it in their scalp. DHT needs low oxygen environment to form. And TGFB1 needs low oxygen environment to connect with DHT and promote fibrosis. You and all other people - Stop being in denial!
yes. in healthy scalps/well shaped galeas there is no need for the body to send tons of dht. Ive seen some 16/17 year olds here or 20 year olds saying they've always had a receding hairline even before puberty, they all have big galeas and even before dht infested their scalp their hair couldnt grow in certain areas because of their galea. Also almost every single one of the people ive seen on the forum with the type of galea im talking about always have high hairlines even before they started losing it.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes. in healthy scalps/well shaped galeas there is no need for the body to send tons of dht. Ive seen some 16/17 year olds here or 20 year olds saying they've always had a receding hairline even before puberty, they all have big galeas and even before dht infested their scalp their hair couldnt grow in certain areas because of their galea. Also almost every single one of the people ive seen on the forum with the type of galea im talking about always have high hairlines even before they started losing it.

So if DHT is sent as a response to the mishaped galea.. could you explain any evidence of someone who is balding with a optimum shaped galea? Or are you actually saying there isnt any examples out there? Also what about people who achieve regrowth and neogenesis with strong regimens.. how is that even achievable if they keep the same shaped galea and posture?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if DHT is sent as a response to the mishaped galea.. could you explain any evidence of someone who is balding with a optimum shaped galea? Or are you actually saying there isnt any examples out there? Also what about people who achieve regrowth and neogenesis with strong regimens.. how is that even achievable if they keep the same shaped galea and posture?
I did not say anything about posture. The reason people with regimens get good results is because they are blocking dht, The galea is the main cause and dht is just sent as an anti inflamatory response. And there are some men with smooth galeas who are balding, but they lose their hair in a diffuse pattern and dont norwood.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 and @Ritchie

I thought of one more way to test the theory. Put plastic implants in non-balding men with perfect skulls which satisfy your criteria.
Large-Custom-Skull-Implant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

According to your theory it should create chronic tension and ruin the blood flow and start causing pattern hair loss in men and finer hair in women.

Now there is even more ways. You can use some chemicals which cause muscle tension and inject them into the scalp of non balding men and women.
What you can actually do is stop posting pictures and start funding a study based on these parameters. You basically have the same theory as Rob English. Both theories need to be tested in practice. You claim like this is a fact. Anyone can make any ridiculous claim on here, if it is not backed by overwhelming evidence then it is nothing for now.
Also you are posting pics from usually celebrities and stock pictures models. What you need is at least a 1000 pictures of both examples from a randomized general population which controls for age.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 and @Ritchie

I thought of one more way to test the theory. Put plastic implants in non-balding men with perfect skulls which satisfy your criteria.
View attachment 146681
According to your theory it should create chronic tension and ruin the blood flow and start causing pattern hair loss in men and finer hair in women.

Now there is even more ways. You can use some chemicals which cause muscle tension and inject them into the scalp of non balding men and women.
What you can actually do is stop posting pictures and start funding a study based on these parameters. You basically have the same theory as Rob English. Both theories need to be tested in practice. You claim like this is a fact. Anyone can make any ridiculous claim on here, if it is not backed by overwhelming evidence then it is nothing for now.
Also you are posting pics from usually celebrities and stock pictures models. What you need is at least a 1000 pictures of both examples from a randomized general population which controls for age.
I did not come up with this by observing celebrities but also people in real life. If people here weren't in denial they would see and admit the same thing.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not come up with this by observing celebrities but also people in real life. If people here weren't in denial they would see and admit the same thing.

Listen man. It's all a theory. Observing people in real life is decent but it is still not enough, anyone can make claims like that, somebody else can say the opposite etc. Why are you taking this as a fact, it all needs to be proven first. Rob English has the same theory and all he has is an actual in depth theoretical model which is way better than yours and Mitko's. But he is also a pseudo scientist.

You need to present first evidence of 1000 examples of both galeas which should be easy to get then everyone else and I are going to be more convinced there is something here in this theory. For now there is simply too few examples. Why would people be in denial? Denial would be if there was overwhelming evidence from scientists about the theory but there is not.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen man. It's all a theory. Observing people in real life is decent but it is still not enough, anyone can make claims like that, somebody else can say the opposite etc. Why are you taking this as a fact, it all needs to be proven first. Rob English has the same theory and all he has is an actual in depth theoretical model which is way better than yours and Mitko's. But he is also a pseudo scientist.

You need to present first evidence of 1000 examples of both galeas which should be easy to get then everyone else and I are going to be more convinced there is something here in this theory. For now there is simply too few examples. Why would people be in denial? Denial would be if there was overwhelming evidence from scientists about the theory but there is not.
because ive seen people here with really big galeas, and they deny it and say that it only loks big because their hairline is receding and they'd rather blame their hairloss on inheriting a 'sensitivity to dht gene' from their estranged uncle

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
a

also i cannot post too many examples since people here will always use the excuse 'their hairline is framing their face'. Even when i post a non balding man who shaved his head completely with a razor.