The Role Of Big And Wide Galea In Male Pattern Baldness.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The force of gravity puts more pressure in men who have big and wide galeas because they are heavier aggravating forward head posture creating more muscle tension and then increasing the grade of baldness.

Jason_Statham-696x435.jpg

That's why balding men often have big and wide galeas. Especially Norwood 7's.

Fabien+BARTHEZ+Panini+Marseille+1994.png

Balding-man-in-blue-shirt-813355.jpg

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have observed balding men in person and can confirm that they have poor cranofacial development, vertically elongated faces and posture problems. The situation of every person is different - some have flat cheekbones and some don't but in both cases the face is vertical. Some have visible cheekbones but the faces is still too vertical. Most men with male pattern baldness do really have poor cranofacial development. You may have decent cranofacial development and still be balding but people with great cranofacial development can't be balding.

Here are the best example of good cranofacial development that I know and all of them aren't balding.

258c27bcb658a86765361c1faca7b749fa3a36aaf07e975b408281c0a9c76513.jpg

Look at Christopher Reeve. He is much more handsome superman than Henry Cavill. Henry Cavil's face is more vertically elongated and that's why Henry is receding and Christopher wasn't.

p02mqthy.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-1167317665.jpg

2611557.png

img_1569836796.jpg

Especially Khabib. He has the best cranofacial development seen on non indian american man. It's clear that he's not from European ancestry.

If I post the worst cases of poor cranofacial development - the amount of men who aren't balding would be different.

Angelino_Alfano_in_Ukraine_01_%28cropped%29.jpg

william-duke-of-cambridge-attends-a-service-of-news-photo-1592318161.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.799xh;0,0.jpg

Roberto-Benigni.jpg

0_ROCKY.jpg

GettyImages-1177305237-696x442.jpg

Look how the amount of people with good hair dropped.

If you think that it's a coincidence then you are in denial.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you have a “wide galea” you’ll go bald. In other words, if you’re bald you’ll go bald. If you have a small galea... i.e hair to cover your galea then you’ll still have hair.

It took you that long to figure out bald men have no hair and non-bald men have hair?

“Khabib is not from European descent” just lol

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you have a “wide galea” you’ll go bald. In other words, if you’re bald you’ll go bald. If you have a small galea... i.e hair to cover your galea then you’ll still have hair.

It took you that long to figure out bald men have no hair and non-bald men have hair?

“Khabib is not from European descent” just lol

He's an avarian from Dagestan. And you are wrong If you hadn't lost your hair, your galea can still look wide and big.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re an idiot.

I am not.

Justin Timberlake has a lot of hair and his galea still wooks wide and big.

image_65514f5105fffc41038a.jpg

And not every balding man has a wide galea. I said that it's a common trait for balding men.

clean-shaven-man-grave-picture-id621611784?s=612x612.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are basically saying that balding men have either big or small galeas and non balding men have either big or small galeas. What a shocker.

Yes. If the big galea is accompanied with vertical facial growth and balding genetics it will have impact on male pattern baldness and it will be accelerated because a big and wide galea is heavier and gravity pulls it forward worsening already forward head posture.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. If the big galea is accompanied with vertical facial growth and balding genetics it will have impact on male pattern baldness and it will be accelerated because a big and wide galea is heavier and gravity pulls it forward worsening already forward head posture.
Key words... balding genetics

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think me and @Ritchie proved that the size of the galea and craniofacial development have an impact or male pattern baldness. The gravity thing might have an impact. Since bigger galea is heavier pushes the head forward while walking or in resting position. The same applies If you have dropped down jawline and vertically grown cheekbones. I think that people with big galeas the blood have more trouble circulating and when muscle tension cause by forward head posture is persistent it results in the tissue of the galea being compressed and the galea becomes to hypoxic to grow hair and an inflammatory response is activated. The DHT kicks in. It promototes calcification and fibrosis because of the low oxygen environment. In the cheeks where beard grows and eyebrows - it promotes hair growth because the environment is rich in oxygen. The processes become different when hypoxia is persistent. That doesn't happen in balding men that have vertical cheekbones and jawline with smooth galeas because their blood circulates effectively.

hector-bellerin-hair-shaved-head-lockdown-2020-buzzcut-man-for-himself-1.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think me and @Ritchie proved that the size of the galea and craniofacial development have an impact or male pattern baldness. The gravity thing might have an impact. Since bigger galea is heavier pushes the head forward while walking or in resting position. The same applies If you have dropped down jawline and vertically grown cheekbones. I think that people with big galeas the blood have more trouble circulating and when muscle tension cause by forward head posture is persistent it results in the tissue of the galea being compressed and the galea becomes to hypoxic to grow hair and an inflammatory response is activated. The DHT kicks in. It promototes calcification and fibrosis because of the low oxygen environment. In the cheeks where beard grows and eyebrows - it promotes hair growth because the environment is rich in oxygen. The processes become different when hypoxia is persistent. That doesn't happen in balding men that have vertical cheekbones and jawline with smooth galeas because their blood circulates effectively.

View attachment 146598
Im just waiting for someone to come in and say that person in the picture only looks like he has a small galea because 'his hairline is framing his face'. If he shaved his head his head would not become 2 times bigger.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Galea,craniofacial development, gravity,skull expansion (which I had endorsed )all these theories are bulls₹%t. The hairs on balding region are DHT sensitive so they minitiruze ,that's it. All theories are there to fool oneself for pea of mind.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just checking in.

yup yall still retarded
do you have a big galea or not? Calling people retarded because they're proposing a theory is very immature. You are clearly offended or butthurt by what mitko is saying. It's like you are in denial or something. You'd rather blame your hairloss on some random stupid sensitivity to dht rather than your skull being too hypoxic to grow hair. What makes more sense? Hair being sensitive to dht and falling out for no reason. Or the area where your hair grows on top of (your galea) is poorly shaped and is stopping blood and oxygen getting to your follicles.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a big galea or not? Calling people retarded because they're proposing a theory is very immature. You are clearly offended or butthurt by what mitko is saying. It's like you are in denial or something. You'd rather blame your hairloss on some random stupid sensitivity to dht rather than your skull being too hypoxic to grow hair. What makes more sense? Hair being sensitive to dht and falling out for no reason. Or the area where your hair grows on top of (your galea) is poorly shaped and is stopping blood and oxygen getting to your follicles.
Idk let me go ahead and measure it in millimeters and get right back to you.

Also this post clearly answers the question, yes you’re retarded.

“what makes more sense” thousands of studies showing how DHT affects your hair. Thousands of cases of people using finasteride and keeping their hair. Castrated men never losing their hair. Transplanted hair looking good years down the line, what did the shape of the head change after the transplant? Nah, none of that makes sense at all, I think the kid using raw eggs, vinegar, scalp messages and posting anecdotal pictures of random men certainly cracked the code.

I honestly can’t believe you guys are serious.

not replying anymore so don’t even bother, this thread is just a time sink.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk let me go ahead and measure it in millimeters and get right back to you.

Also this post clearly answers the question, yes you’re retarded.

“what makes more sense” thousands of studies showing how DHT affects your hair. Thousands of cases of people using finasteride and keeping their hair. Castrated men never losing their hair. Transplanted hair looking good years down the line, what did the shape of the head change after the transplant? Nah, none of that makes sense at all, I think the kid using raw eggs, vinegar, scalp messages and posting anecdotal pictures of random men certainly cracked the code.

I honestly can’t believe you guys are serious.

not replying anymore so don’t even bother, this thread is just a time sink.
Dht is sent to the scalp in balding men as an anti inflamatory response. Balding men have higher levels of dht in their scalp. You are clearly very butthurt. Resulting to insults because this theory hurts your feelings. Just simply disagree, no need to call anyone a retard. Very very childish. Some people like @Niki99 disagree but atleast he is respectful about it and doesnt result to insults. You do not know me so dont call me a retard. Only a child acts like this.