The Relationship Between Caffeine Growth And Cox Inhibition

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont make sperm, when I orgasm usually nothing comes out, or its like literally one drop of clear fluid. All of my acne went away. All of my chest hair is miniturizing. I have gyno, nipples are really big and puffy. My sex drive is whatever i want it to be, my body doesnt urge me to use my dick if i choose not too but i can still be aroused whenever i want. my right side of my mustache has a patch that doesnt grow well, lol. and I think my high metabolism slowed down some.

That is honestly terrifying to me. I hope you manage to get to the point at which you're happy/able to maintain with just DHT inhib before you get atrophy or anything else potentially permanent.

Do you think it would be possible to do what you're doing but in chunks in order to avoid the severity/majority of your sides though? Like do 3 months on 3 months off (while maintaining with dutasteride) until you get where you want? Where did you get get your anti androgens and estrogen btw? I can't imagine they're easy to get hold of?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
before you get atrophy or anything else potentially permanent.
honestly, it may already be too late, lol.
Do you think it would be possible to do what you're doing but in chunks in order to avoid the severity/majority of your sides though? Like do 3 months on 3 months off (while maintaining with dutasteride) until you get where you want?
I'm worried that sudden changes in levels might cause a shed like how women often experience a postpartum shed. but maybe since it will probably take longer than 3 months for T production to come back, if it even does come back.
Where did you get get your anti androgens and estrogen btw? I can't imagine they're easy to get hold of?
they are pretty easy to get.. inhousepharmacy.vu, alldaychemist, QHI, thailandpharmacy.net

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried that sudden changes in levels might cause a shed like how women often experience a postpartum shed. but maybe since it will probably take longer than 3 months for T production to come back, if it even does come back.
Right... I see that, but you're not likely to lose all the hair you got back right? Like it'd take longer to get where you want but potentially safer.. Idk though

they are pretty easy to get.. inhousepharmacy.vu, alldaychemist, QHI, thailandpharmacy.net
Oh right, so off script stuff? Is that where you get your avodart as well? Assuming you're not using generics

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh right, so off script stuff? Is that where you get your avodart as well?
I get my dutasteride from a local clinic. everything else is off script.
Right... I see that, but you're not likely to lose all the hair you got back right? Like it'd take longer to get where you want but potentially safer.. Idk though
Im a hair freak though! I want the lowest hairline i can possibly get. none of this "mature hairline" bullshit. Norwood 0 is better than NW1 and Norwood -1 is better than NW0! lol

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get my dutasteride from a local clinic. everything else is off script.
I see. What did you do to get your GP/Doctor to prescribe it to you? I imagine it takes a bit of convincing.

Im a hair freak though! I want the lowest hairline i can possibly get. none of this "mature hairline" bullshit. Norwood 0 is better than NW1 and Norwood -1 is better than NW0! lol
Haha, fair enough. Hopefully you won't need a hair transplant for that in the end. Dunno what your juvenile line woulda been though

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. What did you do to get your GP/Doctor to prescribe it to you? I imagine it takes a bit of convincing.
nope, its approved for hairloss in the country i live in.
Haha, fair enough. Hopefully you won't need a hair transplant for that in the end. Dunno what your juvenile line woulda been though
trying to get below my juvenile hairline :cool:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How possible is this? Surely your body isn't gonna start producing terminal hairs outside of where your genes tell it to?
oh its possible. ive seen it happen before for someone on an extreme regimen. only time will tell for me though.

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh its possible. ive seen it happen before for someone on an extreme regimen. only time will tell for me though.
Hmm. I guess in theory the follicles could have always been there but T levels/lack of E even from early years could prevent them growing in..

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm. I guess in theory the follicles could have always been there but T levels/lack of E even from early years could prevent them growing in..
5a4f8abafc7e93f2348b4567.jpg

#goals :D

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are taking too much risk Brige... and I would sincerely be sad if anything serious - like losing some habilities - would happen to you. It's really not a good sign that you don't have sperm anymore. I know you fear a bad shed, but I urge you to not put your health at risk.
It's a good sign that my meds are working, Lol. Really I've never been happier since I got released from hat prison. ive never had a full head of hair before as an adult and I need to know what that is like. I think testosterone is poison anyway, when people have their pet dogs castrated it increases their lifespan, human eunuchs live longer too, and women live longer. I know Ive formed an absolute obssession but I want to know what is my maximum hair potential, I really should be careful but I just can't stop!

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Ive formed an absolute obssession but I want to know what is my maximum hair potential, I really should be careful but I just can't stop!
He is possessed by antydht!!!...Keep away!!!

tumblr_inline_olltn0H8DT1tr11bp_500.gif