Only with massages!

Attachments

• VorherNachher.png
    VorherNachher.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 127

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
When did I mention treatments? You just don't come off as a very smart guy. You contributed nothing to this thread but "my dermatologist said", yeah buddy, it might be hard to swallow for a 'special' guy like you, but you're in a bald heads forum. Everyone knows what the derms say, everyone knows about the magic 3. Last time I checked, we were discussing alternate theories on the causes of balding.
Yeah because treatments have been proven to work and did in my case as well. You got no leg to stand on here. People like you should be restricted from posting complete BS.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found new evidence that different people have different sizes and shapes of the galea and the lack of hair doesn't make one's scull appear bigger. I found pictures of real human skulls in a row and If people don't believe now the hope is lost.

D943_217_705_1200.jpg

You can clearly see how different people have different scull sizes and shapes and different sizes and shapes of the galea. Some have flatter galeas and some more expanded aside and upwards galeas. For example look at the 7th scull on the 5th row. You can notice how wide his galea is and how it pushes aside the bones of the sides. Im sure that this way of scull expansion will put pressure on the surrounding muscles and create muscle tension. Im sure that this person was bald or had receding hairline.Then compare it to the scull on the left standing next to him. He has much flatter and more narrow galea. Notice the difference in the sidebones.I am pretty sure that he had full head of hair.Then look at the 7th scull on the 4th row. He also has expanded galea with ridges. Very similar to the galea of Michael Chiklis. He was likely bald too and then look to the human skull next to him on the left. He also had most likely full head of hair.

Those sculls lack jawline so I can't tell anything about the craniofacial but when I find I will.

Last edited:

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can clearly see how different people have different scull sizes and shapes and different sizes and shapes of the galea. Some have flatter galeas and some more expanded aside and upwards galeas. For example look at the 7th scull on the 5th row. You can notice how wide his galea is and how it pushes aside the bones of the sizes. Im sure that this way of scull expansion will put pressure on the surrounding muscles and create muscle tension. Im sure that this person was bald or had receding hairline.Then compare it to the scull on the left standing next to him. He has much flatter and more narrow galea. Notice the difference in the sidebones.I am pretty sure that he had full head of hair.Then look at the 6th scull on the 4th row. He also has expanded galea with ridges. Very similar to the galea of Michael Chiklis. He was likely bald too and then look to the human skull next to him on the left. He also had most likely full head of hair.

You should add this paragraph to your OKCupid profile and see what people think.

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But why does balding happen so late in life? The skull is the same at 20 as it is at 50. But hair loss for most people doesn't start until they are 50 or 60+. The younger, the rarer! So there must be some reason why this is happening so late.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But why does balding happen so late in life? The skull is the same at 20 as it is at 50. But hair loss for most people doesn't start until they are 50 or 60+. The younger, the rarer! So there must be some reason why this is happening so late.

Your galea loves hairs until late into your life then it starts hating them.

All Might

My Regimen
Reaction score
why cant some men grow beards before 30?

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gradual miniaturisation happens to almost everyone, some at a much quicker rate.

Tightening of the upper scalp skin is also happening to everyone again at different speeds due to many things, in particular forward head posture and trapeziums/neck muscle formation and shaping which obviously pulls down and creates the tightening. This gradually follows the exact same pattern as male pattern baldness norwood scale and it's an impossible coincidence.

Regarding the OP theory on galea shape, this further adds to the equation, the larger the surface area the quicker the skin will tighten (adding to calcification fibrosis etc which is already being accelerated in some people - androgen/DHT) but the galea is in no way a predetermined factor to baldness imo.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
lol bro science at its finest. Sooo many scientific papers out there on various factors implicated in male pattern baldness, and we waste time on this garbage.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro science at its finest. Sooo many scientific papers out there on various factors implicated in male pattern baldness, and we waste time on this garbage.
Why waste your time on this thread then?

Btw there's also plenty of scientific studies to support scalp tension being a significant factor in hairloss, just nowhere near as much money to be made.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look at a photo in time & pronounce what is the facial feature, what condition the galea is & then say Voilà Norwood such & such. Really.. look at photos at 18 & you will see No hair loss.. Look at same men at 45 & you will see quite another thing. And as if you can see galea from a photo? Really..
What you said is due to bad brain expansion—- men are looking down, tension on neck & so on & so forth.
Really?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have a new proof that your hair loss is not coming from just some stupid gene that you got from your father or grandfather.

137670482-256-k850663.jpg

what_is_zodiac_sign_phil_mcgraw_2019-02-22_6.jpg

Dr. Phill's sons have face shapes and galeas that are nothing compared to the one of their father and that's why they are not balding.

image.jpg

hOXNaQSDxGokHNue1KYbjW42uBr.jpg

They look nothing like their father. Notice the difference in the nose shape, inclinaton of the cheekbones, the shape of the jawline etc. Both have decent face shapes and galeas and won't go bald.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have a new proof that your hair loss is not coming from just some stupid gene that you got from your father or grandfather.

View attachment 182738

View attachment 182739

Dr. Phill's sons have face shapes and galeas that are nothing compared to the one of their father and that's why they are not balding.

View attachment 182740

View attachment 182741

They look nothing like their father. Notice the difference in the nose shape, inclinaton of the cheekbones, the shape of the jawline etc. Both have decent face shapes and galeas and won't go bald.

Bluuuuudflow theory

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that the popular belief that most men go bald was created by studies that included too few subjects. For example one study found that 100% of men over 80 are balding. The result was like that because it included only three men. Another found that 94.5% of men over 80 have androgenetic alopecia. Only 8 men participated. Another study demonstrated that 74.5% of men have Androgenetic Alopecia by age 40. False again because they considered grade 1 and 2 as Androgenetic Alopecia. If you have slightly receded that doesn't mean balding. I have seen articles claiming without an actual study that 85% of men have visibly thinning hair by age 50. False again. The only study that can be trusted is the one with the British men. That contained over 50 000 men. I am inclined to belive it because I see every day a lot of old men in their 70's and 80's who are pure Norwood 1 and don't have any visible signs of hair loss. Only natural hair texture change with age. If it was true - seeing old men, even middle aged with full head of hair would be quite rare. The rule doesn't change with age. Among the old men that went bald most have bad galeas and among the ones that have full heads of hair most have good galeas. Most non balding men have good galeas because If you have poor facial structure a good galea can prevent you from going bald. Because a good galea allows good blood circulation and creates an enviroment in the scalp without tension. Hypoxia itself doesn't cause hair loss. It's the mechanical tension that induces epigenetic changes like mediating ROS activity etc. If you have hypoxic scalp you will just have lower hair density. If a balding men start taking finasteride before going bald he won't have the same hair density as a non balding man. However If you have a bad galea you have to have either good face shape or a decent one that is protective. And you can't be Norwood 1.

991-ratio-nencho-balabanov.jpg

For example this face shape can't be considered poor at all. This is very good jawline adn nose shape. I can also notice that the maxilla has grown in a proper direction. The reason that this guy has such receded hairline is because of his very poorly shaped galea. I am sure If he had poor facial structure he would be Norwood 7. His galea is very expanded upwards. He manages to keep a dense Norwood 3 without thinning at the crown.

itso-hazarta.jpg

This is guy also fits in this category and wil stay Nowood 2 for life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^This guys thinks his galea is beautiful

while Ashton Kutcher, Ben Affleck, David Beckham etc are all cranofacially fucked while our OP has proper development lmao

Delusional f*** haha

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that most of tension in male pattern baldness is caused by the galea and not facial structure. Almost all balding men have expanded galeas. For example look at this guys'galea. It's not a coincidence that he's Norwood 7 and shiny bald.

dimitar-attila.jpg

8eb009b2f7a85726a6dbe5acc1ffea54.jpg

The facial structure just makes the surrounding muscles produce faster and stronger contractions and adds extra tension. It's rare for someone to lose his hair due to his facial structure alone.

This guy is among the few examples I can think of. He has a small and flat galea but his facial structure is horrible.
553168_360195680717534_1785732190_n.jpg

One of the worst that I have seen.

bfa1f301ca08a204783c67471696beb4-8787077.jpg

I am pretty sure it's causing him health problems.

This man also has kinda poor facial structure.

Image_5018715_128_0.jpg

c226d5736dd1955ffcdfa7abfcee94c2.jpg

If he does a buzz cut I am sure it will appear that he has very flat galea. This is the shortest haircut that he ever had.

1246968277_7_xm.jpg

nc_ohc=uSmnQEnmsZAAX-dmVgD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-2.jpg

Through his ponytail I can spot that is fairly flat. If it wasn't the galea men like him wouldn't keep their hair.

Another example of a man with poor and odd face shape who is not losing hair due to how small is his galea.

mityo-pishtova-covid-19-ako-i-az-si-632.jpg

165356256096977.jpg

mityu.png

I have seen men like the latter presented above who are balding(thinning) or bald, even Norwood 7 but I haven't seen anyone like the first one who has full head of hair.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that most of tension in male pattern baldness is caused by the galea and not facial structure. Almost all balding men have expanded galeas. For example look at this guys'galea. It's not a coincidence that he's Norwood 7 and shiny bald.

View attachment 182829

View attachment 182830

The facial structure just makes the surrounding muscles produce faster and stronger contractions and adds extra tension. It's rare for someone to lose his hair due to his facial structure alone.

This guy is among the few examples I can think of. He has a small and flat galea but his facial structure is horrible.
View attachment 182831

One of the worst that I have seen.

View attachment 182832
I am pretty sure it's causing him health problems.

This man also has kinda poor facial structure.

View attachment 182833

View attachment 182834

If he does a buzz cut I am sure it will appear that he has very flat galea. This is the shortest haircut that he ever had.

View attachment 182835

View attachment 182836
Through his ponytail I can spot that is fairly flat. If it wasn't the galea men like him wouldn't keep their hair.

Another example of a man with poor and odd face shape who is not losing hair due to how small is his galea.

View attachment 182837

View attachment 182838

View attachment 182839

I have seen men like the latter presented above who are balding(thinning) or bald, even Norwood 7 but I haven't seen anyone like the first one who has full head of hair.

hahaha so you backtrack on blaming facial structure after you couldn’t sell this BS. Wonder when will you stop galea BS too

Hornetzero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko, I think I have reached Norwood 7 despite my best efforts in taking oral finasteride and applying topical minoxidil. I would like to know what you can tell me specifically about my Galea from these pictures.

Attachments

• 20220801_191335.jpg
    20220801_191335.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220801_191347.jpg
    20220801_191347.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220801_191358.jpg
    20220801_191358.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 102