The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

has anyone else here posted this vid? what does anyone think of it
There's a huge number of studies confirming similar theory's. It coexists with and even clearly supports the reason why finasteride, minoxidil and derma rolling work to some extent. Still it is dismissed.

Anyone balding and exclusively taking anti DHT/minoxidil and dismissing the fact that thier scalp skin is stretched tight across their galea is pissing into the wind. Like blowing a joke candle that never goes out.

The money made from selling anti DHT hairloss supplements is only getting bigger, selling monthly subscriptions are now the trend, and they do obviously work to some extent so they keep on selling. But it's to easy to rinse the vulnerable of cash. That money would soon dry up if the general population realised they were simply treating the symptom and completely ignoring the cause.

It's so unbelievably obvious.

Last edited:

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

has anyone else here posted this vid? what does anyone think of it
The fact that it’s not until 27 minutes in that Rob admits scalp massage survey data is “very very low on the hierarchy of evidence” and the “mechanism supporting…is speculative”
should tell you what the actual purpose of this video is.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that it’s not until 27 minutes in that Rob admits scalp massage survey data is “very very low on the hierarchy of evidence” and the “mechanism supporting…is speculative”
Rob is an incel

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's called unsubjective research, it's how we have found cures for thousands of diseases.

Would you prefer he lied and said massaging your scalp will definitely regrow hair?

He also does studies to prove why the big 3 work, urges people not to stop taking finasteride and says his motivation is to warn people from taking unproven crap like biotin.

He also states on his website that hairloss forums are full of blockades to finding a cure, like what wee can see in every thread on this forum.

Last edited:

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a huge number of studies confirming similar theory's. It coexists with and even clearly supports the reason why finasteride, minoxidil and derma rolling work to some extent. Still it is dismissed.

Anyone balding and exclusively taking anti DHT/minoxidil and dismissing the fact that thier scalp skin is stretched tight across their galea is pissing into the wind. Like blowing a joke candle that never goes out.

The money made from selling anti DHT hairloss supplements is only getting bigger, selling monthly subscriptions are now the trend, and they do obviously work to some extent so they keep on selling. But it's to easy to rinse the vulnerable of cash. That money would soon dry up if the general population realised they were simply treating the symptom and completely ignoring the cause.

It's so unbelievably obvious.
what do you do about it then? botox?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this a while back why galea nonsense is nonsense not deserving any attention but that scammer keeps posting pics of men ( f*****?) to drown the opposition and keep his nonsense going.

BRUHHHH

Galea BULL@hit

However, the scalp massage area showed a significant increase in hair thickness at 24 weeks compared with the initiation point (0.085 ± 0.003 mm vs 0.092 ± 0.001 mm) and significant decrease in hair count at 12 weeks (163.889 ± 7.237/cm2 vs 155.500 ± 5.607/cm2)

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW theory

Scalp massages relaxing galea is good to kill your hair and reduce growth but the good thing is your one or two surviving hairs will be thick

View attachment 181529
View attachment 181530

Next, let’s put the Botox galea scam to rest

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) induces transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1) in dermal papilla cells (DPCs) to suppress follicular epithelial cell growth. Thus, TGF-β1 is one of the key players in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), and its antagonist may prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
1Botulinum toxin type A (BTX) may inhibit TGF-β1 secretion from DPCs as it does with scar tissue fibroblasts,
2which share the mesenchymal origin. Recently, BTX has been effective for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

BRUUHHHHHHHH

Intradermal injection of BTX was effective against Androgenetic Alopecia by inhibiting TGF-β1 secretion in the hair bulb, which is thought to suppress follicular keratinocyte growth and changes in the hair cycle.

Considering the diffusion of the injected liquid BTX and scalp anatomy, even the intramuscular injection
4 may indirectly inhibit the secretion of TGF-β1 from DPCs in the hair bulb.

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

It is a good thing we live in 21st century where bull@hit like galea scam can be shown as scam with some good old fashioned research and lowlife scamming motherfuckers preying on hairloss sufferers can’t sell their GALEAA sh*t scam.

Unfortunately some people of low intellect still fall prey to this snake oil salesmen bull@hit galea bludflow theory because it appeals to their low intellect
[/QUOTE]

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this a while back why galea nonsense is nonsense not deserving any attention but that scammer keeps posting pics of men ( f*****?) to drown the opposition and keep his nonsense going.

BRUHHHH

Galea BULL@hit

However, the scalp massage area showed a significant increase in hair thickness at 24 weeks compared with the initiation point (0.085 ± 0.003 mm vs 0.092 ± 0.001 mm) and significant decrease in hair count at 12 weeks (163.889 ± 7.237/cm2 vs 155.500 ± 5.607/cm2)

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW theory

Scalp massages relaxing galea is good to kill your hair and reduce growth but the good thing is your one or two surviving hairs will be thick

View attachment 181529
View attachment 181530

Next, let’s put the Botox galea scam to rest

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) induces transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1) in dermal papilla cells (DPCs) to suppress follicular epithelial cell growth. Thus, TGF-β1 is one of the key players in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), and its antagonist may prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
1Botulinum toxin type A (BTX) may inhibit TGF-β1 secretion from DPCs as it does with scar tissue fibroblasts,
2which share the mesenchymal origin. Recently, BTX has been effective for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

BRUUHHHHHHHH

Intradermal injection of BTX was effective against Androgenetic Alopecia by inhibiting TGF-β1 secretion in the hair bulb, which is thought to suppress follicular keratinocyte growth and changes in the hair cycle.

Considering the diffusion of the injected liquid BTX and scalp anatomy, even the intramuscular injection
4 may indirectly inhibit the secretion of TGF-β1 from DPCs in the hair bulb.

Say it with me

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDFLOW THEORY

It is a good thing we live in 21st century where bull@hit like galea scam can be shown as scam with some good old fashioned research and lowlife scamming motherfuckers preying on hairloss sufferers can’t sell their GALEAA sh*t scam.

Unfortunately some people of low intellect still fall prey to this snake oil salesmen bull@hit galea bludflow theory because it appeals to their low intellect

Scalp massage on the GALEA alone are clearly bad and will make you bald faster obviously as your literally squeezing down on fibrosis .

Did you even watch the video? The guy in video was motivated in his research to stop salesman and snake oil!!!!

You seriously are an utter tool. Go start your own thread or website with your other bum boy weirdos and let us get on with an actual discussion.

can literally feel scalp soften, and I'd bet my house on yours being like a brick.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you do about it then? botox?

No specific answers yet, but my best idea is to release tension around bottom of galea, neck and to fix posture/avoid forward head posture.

I wouldn't go hard on top of skull where the actual hairloss is as its kinda counter productive until you manage to loosen the galea skin and potentially lower fibrosis and calcification. If you focus on top alone I think this would speed up hairloss as your pressing into inflammation/fibrosis/calcium deposits.

So massages around side of head, basically exactly where hair remains in a Norwood 7.

And also around neck/trapezius to relieve tension.

Also minoxidil or meds if your currently on them definitely don't stop, if you must then Reduce very gradually but best to stay on if you can bear it.

It's been known for decades we can reduce the same inflammation elsewhere on the body.

Regarding Botox or steroid (cortisol) injection it may or may not help but I'm holding fire on that especially since my hair and scalp are improving with what I'm currently doing, which is very little and costs almost nothing.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He hijacks this thread constantly I wouldn't waste your time, he's a tool unlike the guy that did your video who has been published in medical journals.

Piece of $hit journal. I could get published in that journal writing absolute BS.

Do you understand getting published in a journal isn’t an achievement? Unless it’s peer reviewed, cited and a journal that is highly regarded and extremely valued in the scientific community.

These fuckers prey on idiots doing scammy shitt using this “he got published in a journal” that the average pleb has no clue how shitty and worthless that journal is.

Hairloss is a billion dollar industry, no surprise you get scummy people like Rob English and this galea guy preying on smooth brained idiots to sell their products and give false hope to idiots

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp massage on the GALEA alone are clearly bad and will make you bald faster obviously as your literally squeezing down on fibrosis .

Did you even watch the video? The guy in video was motivated in his research to stop salesman and snake oil!!!!

You seriously are an utter tool. Go start your own thread or website with your other bum boy weirdos and let us get on with an actual discussion.

can literally feel scalp soften, and I'd bet my house on yours being like a brick.

Yeah right I am a tool cause I speak facts backed by science

And this galea scam is authoritative peddling a theory that he can’t explain ( why don’t women bald with scalp tension), why this theory was debunked a century ago, why balding transplanted hairs on arms with no tension fallout, sells crap idea to smooth brained idiots ( Botox relaxes scalp tension when we know Botox cause hair growth through TGF-b1 and not relaxing muscle tension)

I think someone a few posts back posted absolute horror of fucked cranofacial development people with nw0. That visual assessment alone debunks this galea BS.

How about you and the galea find somewhere else to peddle this scam? Thanks

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah right I am a tool cause I speak facts backed by science

And this galea scam is authoritative peddling a theory that he can’t explain ( why don’t women bald with scalp tension), why this theory was debunked a century ago, why balding transplanted hairs on arms with no tension fallout, sells crap idea to smooth brained idiots ( Botox relaxes scalp tension when we know Botox cause hair growth through TGF-b1 and not relaxing muscle tension)

I think someone a few posts back posted absolute horror of fucked cranofacial development people with nw0. That visual assessment alone debunks this galea BS.

How about you and the galea find somewhere else to peddle this scam? Thanks
I've been discussing the video on scalp tension not the galea shape craniofacial from OP.

Women do loose hair through the same theory it's in the video! It's not selling anything, it's been published in medical journals, so is absolutely backed by science.

Agree to disagree, I've heard it from the horse's mouth and can feel and improvement in a short period of time.

It's not snake oil, can be added to any regime on or off DHT medications. Anyone can tackle fibrosis regardless if it's a cause or effect which actually doesn't matter a great deal especially if your also controlling DHT.

YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND A PENNY to relieve scalp tension (provided you haven't lost your hands)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1916 bludflow theory debunked

DD15669B-432E-48ED-8940-3980C9BB0312.png

More than a century ago

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1916 bludflow theory debunked

View attachment 182459

More than a century ago
Around the time we built planes from wood.

I'd rather take advise from one of the most well respected hair transplant surgeons in Europe than a 100 year old article.

But whatever, do yourself a favour and either agree to disagree and leave us to discuss or even better for yourself release your stretched galea, it costs nothing after all.

Otherwise I'm genuinely starting to think your being sponsored for persistently spamming.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Around the time we built planes from wood.

I'd rather take advise from one of the most well respected hair transplant surgeons in Europe than a 100 year old article.

But whatever, do yourself a favour and either agree to disagree and leave us to discuss or even better for yourself release your stretched galea, it costs nothing after all.

Otherwise I'm genuinely starting to think your being sponsored for persistently spamming.

You missed the point.

The article dates back 100 years ago when we discovered the genetic component to hairloss and our knowledge has increased massively since then.

Bludflow theory, scalp tension theory existed back then and even the medieval devices to stretch the galea and increase bludflow.

It wasn’t until the discovery of minoxidil and finasteride that baldies could fight hairloss.

Bluuudflow theory and scalp tension theory existed before then and offered nothing to fight hairloss.

It seems like some people want to take us back 100 years to that dark age of hairloss ignorance