The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy online says he can’t grow a beard.. savage hair.

Attachments

• 5FEEF436-E5E9-450F-AD2F-102BAFFD2E83.jpeg
    5FEEF436-E5E9-450F-AD2F-102BAFFD2E83.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 93

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have more.

Receding hairline at age 14

Just look at the size and shape of his galea

and receding hairline up to these days for sure.

nc_ohc=MTmcnV9NlEIAX9UAOm-&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

Just look how expanded his galea looks compared to the galeas of the other children.
nc_ohc=DXYSUUGt8LAAX9r0ghp&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

HairKing20

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you tell if your galea is good or not?

I have no ridges, but not completely smooth at the back. At the very back, it kinda dips down a little bit. Hard to explain lol.

Also how do I know if I have a triangular shaped galea. hard to tell since I still have hair.

What's the main thing to look out for

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you tell if your galea is good or not?

I have no ridges, but not completely smooth at the back. At the very back, it kinda dips down a little bit. Hard to explain lol.

Also how do I know if I have a triangular shaped galea. hard to tell since I still have hair.

What's the main thing to look out for
Gett a buzz cut and we will see the shape of your galea.

HairKing20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gett a buzz cut and we will see the shape of your galea.
I don't want too. Apart from that. Can you see if you have a good galea by just feeling it?

Do all men that go bald have ridges in the from or center of the galea?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want too. Apart from that. Can you see if you have a good galea by just feeling it?

Do all men that go bald have ridges in the from or center of the galea?
Not all but most. Men that go bald with smooth galea thin with an intact hairline because the tension is equally distributed on the galea.

HairKing20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all but most. Men that go bald with smooth galea thin with an intact hairline because the tension is equally distributed on the galea.
okay thank you.

I have a good galea then. Got great cheekbones so nothing to worry about there. My jaw is average. That must be dragging me down. My gonial is too high and maxilla could protrude more. But I'm not recessed.

Temples went back between 16-18 as you said, and now slight thinning on most of galea, more in the front.

We'll see how this progresses.

Is it the eventual tension (caused by bad galea) which causes balding. Can you avoid balding/thinning by making sure your galea is massaged and not tense?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes probably if you massage the neck muscles and the surrounding muscles of the galea. Try this. If you are thinning due to androgenetic alopecia it will only get worse over the years until you die. If your galea is in tension it should be stiff and not flexible. It's proven that balding men have stiff scalps. If your galea become more flexible if you massage then it works.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you see old women with thinning hair and how often? I see them on daily basis just like I see men. To those who think that women don't bald I can confirm they do. I have even seen women who are Norwood 6. Hair loss in women is delayed until menopause because women who were balding young could not pass their genetics because balding women were much less desirable and much less attractive than balding men.

Every day I see women like these:

5f496a3a33754.image.jpg

9432955.jpg

Z45A6Q6QRRBBHDBVPMXAKOU7DU.jpg

0_SWA_KB_11032021_01_result.jpg

Y-Man-jailed-for-manslaughter-of-80-year-old-woman.jpg

And of course they have odd face shapes and galeas. Not horizontal faces. Yesterday I saw a woman horizontal face that has good hair and a woman with vertical face shape that has thinning hair but I didn't take photo because they may notice. So I decided to look for pictures on the internet.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you see old women with thinning hair and how often? I see them on daily basis just like I see men. To those who think that women don't bald I can confirm they do. I have even seen women who are Norwood 6. Hair loss in women is delayed until menopause because women who were balding young could not pass their genetics because balding women were much less desirable and much less attractive than balding men.

Every day I see women like these:

View attachment 180303

View attachment 180304
View attachment 180305
View attachment 180306

View attachment 180307
And of course they have odd face shapes and galeas. Not horizontal faces. Yesterday I saw a woman horizontal face that has good hair and a woman with vertical face shape that has thinning hair but I didn't take photo because they may notice. So I decided to look for pictures on the internet.
yeah i have noticed this too

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether this idea is correct or not, I personally see some merit in the theory although I don't think it is as definitive as the OP is saying. I see a lot of bald people who don't fit the theory but still think the idea has some basis along with many other factors which affect hairloss.

Either way it's not impossible to fight against this. If people can increase jaw size through exercise there is no reason at all people can't decompress and loosen the muscles below skull and top of neck, hold tongue at roof of mouth and improve upper back posture etc. I'm not saying you can change the shape of galea, but a little effort and making small changes over a long period of time can help fight against any negative effects ie fibrosis calcification etc imo.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she has a fairly flat galea

Attachments

• лысая-обезьяна.jpg
    лысая-обезьяна.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 61

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The scientists most likely know the real cause of hair loss but they keep it a secret because the pharmaceutic companies want to sell finasteride and other anti-androgens. Hair doctors probably also suspect something but are just buisnessmen who want to earn money from people getting hair transplants and don't care that much. I also have seen many studies on this subject.

Here is a study with many citations and sources and I recomend you to read it all.
Nonsense.

Whichever company cures baldness will make trillions.

You're presenting a lot of woo-woo pseudo science combined with conspiracy theories.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie This is another unlucky guy. He's balding with a relatively flat galea of course thinning with an intact hairline. Most men with this type of galea don't go bald. But I think it's his odd face shape that is causing tension.

96702722326.jpg

alfa_vodest.jpg

In recent pics and videos to me clearly looks that he's thinning.

2112625041.jpg

stanislav-tsanov_600x450.jpg

hq720.jpg

He has vertical face shape with a strange maxillary inclination that results in narrow jawline. His craniofacial development also has affected his nose shape and tou can notice this.

If I saw this picture of him earlier I would say that he won't go bald

15338668_843640799112221_5835669461242255278_n.jpg

But his galea wasn't good enough to save him.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.Post pictures of young men with hair and declare "he has good galea"
2.Post pictures of old men balding and declare "he has bad galea"
3.?
4.Profit

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Can you edit Julio Iglesias to Norwood 1 because I am too busy. Now I will show a photo of Ben Foster. He has vertical face shape and started thinning in an A pattern where his entire hariline recedes.

Just look at the shape of his galea. It's kinda uneven and expanded. Like an egg.

en_Foster_-_Jan_%C5%BDi%C5%BEka_%28Film%2C_2020%29.jpg

And compare it to the the one of Nick Jonas

Nick_Jonas_in_2017.jpg

He has very flat and smooth galea and will never be bald.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Can you edit Julio Iglesias to Norwood 1 because I am too busy. Now I will show a photo of Ben Foster. He has vertical face shape and started thinning in an A pattern where his entire hariline recedes.

Just look at the shape of his galea. It's kinda uneven and expanded. Like an egg.

View attachment 180462

And compare it to the the one of Nick Jonas

View attachment 180463

He has very flat and smooth galea and will never be bald.

qed.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That doesn't look covincing I meant from this angle.

You had to choose another photo from another angle. And make him look like in these pics.

dan-vavra-hraje-mafia-remake-9-37-screenshot-jpg.jpg

aw2-jpg.jpg

untitled-2-jpg.jpg

q-jpg.jpg

I found these in my old threads. After people see it they will 100% believe it. This is the biggest proof that it doesn't look the same. I have never ever seen a man like these who is Norwood 1 an they probably haven't seen too. Men who are Norwood 1 can't have galeas like these.