The Only Current 100% Cure To Hairloss- Suicide

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide was on my mind since 17 years old when i first started experiencing aggressive thinning, get on dutasteride andeat a bunch of greens it will certainly save your hair, the longer you wait the worse it gets and at a certain point there's no hope of going back to save it

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide was on my mind since 17 years old when i first started experiencing aggressive thinning, get on dutasteride andeat a bunch of greens it will certainly save your hair, the longer you wait the worse it gets and at a certain point there's no hope of going back to save it

What kinds of greens worked best for you? I'm assuming cruciferous veggies like broccoli?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to try a laser hat for months, everyone says there a scam tho

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.” - Martin Luther King.
Ther's a lot of opinionated people here but are they all informed opinions? It's best to research these things yourself before reaching a definate conclusion.
Although LLLT is relatively new and it seems to work better for some people then others the fact is there is strong evidence from the clinical trials that have been done so far that it does work and it's also been approved by the FDA. It's not so much that it's a "scam" it's just that more research will be required before it can ever be widely accepted. The link below is pretty informative and unbiast.

https://www.zwivel.com/blog/laser-therapy-for-thinning-hair/

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.” - Martin Luther King.
Ther's a lot of opinionated people here but are they all informed opinions? It's best to research these things yourself before reaching a definate conclusion.
Although LLLT is relatively new and it seems to work better for some people then others the fact is there is strong evidence from the clinical trials that have been done so far that it does work and it's also been approved by the FDA. It's not so much that it's a "scam" it's just that more research will be required before it can ever be widely accepted. The link below is pretty informative and unbiast.

https://www.zwivel.com/blog/laser-therapy-for-thinning-hair/
Thats where they trick you, its actually not FDA approved, its only FDA cleared meaning it wont harm you to use it. I wont argue the the past trial works on rats to regrow their fur and some people give anecdotal statements saying it may have worked a little bit

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kinds of greens worked best for you? I'm assuming cruciferous veggies like broccoli?
Lots and lots of fresh spinach, kale( these will be the most beneficial to your hairs health ) i blend them into shakes with watermelon and drink it.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got "scammed" into trying the laser light therapy, it never worked for me, and only gave me massive migraines from the diffused laser light entering my pupil, i eventually got laser goggles to continue trying but it never did anything for me

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, head first then underarms. While most want hairloss to slow down, I want mine to speed up so it stops at it's genetic potential; then square it away with hair transplant.
The problem with that plan is you never know how far your genetic hairloss will go. You could even lose your donor arena for transplant and be denied by the doctors because you dont have enough hair left ( this is especiallytrue for diffuse thinners ) and even then after you get a hair transplant the doctor will prescribe you with finasteride lol

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats where they trick you, its actually not FDA approved, its only FDA cleared meaning it wont harm you to use it. I wont argue the the past trial works on rats to regrow their fur and some people give anecdotal statements saying it may have worked a little bit

I got "scammed" into trying the laser light therapy, it never worked for me, and only gave me massive migraines from the diffused laser light entering my pupil, i eventually got laser goggles to continue trying but it never did anything for me

I'm not pretending to know everything about LLT (because nobody does yet) what I'm saying is people shouldn't be writing it off. I've acknowledged that more studies need to be done and that it seems to work better for some people then others but the conclusions from the studies are defiantly promising and I see nothing to suggest it's a "scam". Also there have been studies done on humans as well as mice with positive results (read the article).

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How long did you try laser therapy? Did you use the helmet or comb? What brand did you buy?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How f*****g ironic is it that, no finasteride won’t kill you, but it can do some SERIOUS damage but the FDA are like “nah, it’s cool”, but you’ve got peptides and growth stimulants that have an amazing safety profile and they’re like “50 YEARS OF TRIALS MUST BE CONDUCTED”. Ffs.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
How f*****g ironic is it that, no finasteride won’t kill you, but it can do some SERIOUS damage but the FDA are like “nah, it’s cool”, but you’ve got peptides and growth stimulants that have an amazing safety profile and they’re like “50 YEARS OF TRIALS MUST BE CONDUCTED”. Ffs.

Georgie do you have links or can you tell me what peptides and growth stimulants you are referring to and have you used them?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long did you try laser therapy? Did you use the helmet or comb? What brand did you buy?

Good point. The other thing is some combs/helmets seem to work better then others. Only a few of them have been approved from the trials and it's definitely wise to research which are the best ones if you are going to try LLT.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. The other thing is some combs/helmets seem to work better then others. Only a few of them have been approved from the trials and it's definitely wise to research which are the best ones if you are going to try LLT.
Ill get back to you in a bit with the brand

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe (but I’m no expert) that blue light and led light are the best, and can enhance the efficacy of minoxidil. Again, don’t quote me on that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not pretending to know everything about LLT (because nobody does yet) what I'm saying is people shouldn't be writing it off. I've acknowledged that more studies need to be done and that it seems to work better for some people then others but the conclusions from the studies are defiantly promising and I see nothing to suggest it's a "scam". Also there have been studies done on humans as well as mice with positive results (read the article).
I posted just now but I’ll say the same thing again. I think it can enhance the efficacy of treatments. I’ve a quote which states it’s mechanism of action as “Low level laser therapy is believed to increase blood flow in the scalp and stimulate metabolism in catagen or telogen follicles, resulting in the production of anagen hair. In theory: The photons of light act on cytochrome C oxidase leading to the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).” So theoretically it can help to increase hair strand thickness, and may promote some new growth. If you’re using a growth stim or AA I guess then that one might assume that the quality of growth from these agents are therefore enhanced. Personally l see a lot of poor reviews regarding LLT treatment, particularly from the at-home devices. It may come down to the type of light you are using.