The most Comprehensive guide to all know hairloss treatments

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey finfighter, I have been looking into aminexil and confirmed that the treatment consists of 42 x 6ml vials to be used daily at anytime for 6 weeks, twice a year..

pretty expensive but i am hoping to find it cheap when i go to europe in a couple months.

If it's true that you only use 6 weeks supply twice a year, as long as it's a proper 'blocker' not just a minoxidil equivalent I'll go for it. It's expensive as a 6 weeks supply, but if it only needs using for 6 weeks every 6 months, it's my cheapest option. I might actually get some, do it twice a year, in between my daily RU and see how that works for me.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly is Aminexil? I know it 'prevents hardening' but thats all it says to descirbe how it works. Does it bind with DHT, block it out? Or is it just a growth stimulant like minoxidil. There doesn't seem nearly enough information on it.

I'm not after anything like minoxidil at the moment I want to block the DHT out and protect my existing hair, not forced growth of the hairs.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
moseymoose said:
What exactly is Aminexil? I know it 'prevents hardening' but thats all it says to descirbe how it works. Does it bind with DHT, block it out? Or is it just a growth stimulant like minoxidil. There doesn't seem nearly enough information on it.

I'm not after anything like minoxidil at the moment I want to block the DHT out and protect my existing hair, not forced growth of the hairs.

I don't know a whole lot about it either. It's not an antiandrogen though, I believe that it is supposed to be used in conjunctin with an antiandrogen, to help prevent the fibrosis and cell death of the hair follicle, it's very expensive and not many people have used it, that I know of, but it does seem interesting......

It is a little irritating that L'orel is obviously withdrawing info on this, what intrigues me is how it can be used only twice a year and still be effective, I wonder what it does? It's description is that it is similar to minoxidil, but how can it be? If you used minoxidil for 6 weeks then stopped, you'd end up worse off. Perhaps its witch craft xD

You say it's expensive, but 6 weeks use of it is essentially 6 months supply. And £75 for 6 months worth of anything is pretty cheap as far as I'm concerned. I spend about £40 every 4 months on shampoo anyway.

I'm willing to give it a try, if only I knew more about how it works. I'll probably just end up getting the spironolactone cream, till I can afford some RU and a really good set up of equipment, you can never be too prepared :D I can order Aminexil and have it within the week since it's available in stock within the UK. spironolactone will have to come from the us express shipping and is the same price if I want 3 tubs of the S5 as it is to get the Aminexil. It will probably be one or the other, though I'm tempted just to bite the bullet and go for both. I'd rather not though, thinking frugally.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just been reading an Aminexil thread, I don't feel convinced. We all know that spironolactone is a proven effective means of binding with DHT as an anti-androgen. So I think I'm gona just use the cream. Probably only once of an evening, depending on how much I need to use, and how it leaves my hair after.

I could really do with getting at least something for now, I can look at Aminexil afterwards perhaps, I can get it anytime since I live in Europe atm. But I guess if Aminexil works in any way, than the twice a year application isn't much of a pain.

Theres not enough data on it yet though, and I want an effective means of tackling my thinning a little. If I end up getting some Aminexil I'll let you guys know how it goes. For now, I think spironolactone is the temp. solution.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm just getting a little worried again, I've ordered some S5 cream, but it's likely to take a while even though it's coming express international. Because It's out of stock for at least a week.

I'm just wondering, since I've found I really can't afford RU for quite some time, if using 5% spironolactone cream is going to be enough for maintenance. I want to at least reduce my hair fall and therefore my thinning to a minimum before I can look at RU.

Do I have no other real option but to go on finasteride?

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
moseymoose said:
Hi guys, I'm just getting a little worried again, I've ordered some S5 cream, but it's likely to take a while even though it's coming express international. Because It's out of stock for at least a week.

I'm just wondering, since I've found I really can't afford RU for quite some time, if using 5% spironolactone cream is going to be enough for maintenance. I want to at least reduce my hair fall and therefore my thinning to a minimum before I can look at RU.

Do I have no other real option but to go on finasteride?

I think that spironolactone and Minoxidil should tide you over, you need to add minoxidil!

Aye I know, but I don't like the idea of a minoxidil shed. Plus theres no way to maintain what I've grown with minoxidil if for some reason I want to stop it... I just wana know if spironolactone alone is enough to maintain. Or is it just not a strong enough anti-androgen.

If you're thinking the minoxidil route, maybe aminexil?

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
I see, well then I guess I'll go with one of minoxidilmax's 5% solutions since I was looking at those before.

I may look for a product with a high PG content or ask my chemist if they can do me a small bottle with pg and ethanol to see if i am sensitive to PG first.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
moseymoose said:
I see, well then I guess I'll go with one of minoxidilmax's 5% solutions since I was looking at those before.

I may look for a product with a high PG content or ask my chemist if they can do me a small bottle with pg and ethanol to see if i am sensitive to PG first.

in my opinion, spironolactone is not enough. you have to add a growth stimulant. try spironolactone, minoxidil and nizoral.. i think that combo will be enough for what you after..

also, i would not buy from minoxidilmax. because it is your first time on minoxidil i would recommend using one of the more reputable products out there. something like rogaine foam/liquid or kirklands minoxidil 5% which is really cheap and legit. Dont forget, not all people experience a shed (I didnt).

hope that helps, good luck

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
stoja said:
moseymoose said:

in my opinion, spironolactone is not enough. you have to add a growth stimulant. try spironolactone, minoxidil and nizoral.. i think that combo will be enough for what you after..

also, i would not buy from minoxidilmax. because it is your first time on minoxidil i would recommend using one of the more reputable products out there. something like rogaine foam/liquid or kirklands minoxidil 5% which is really cheap and legit. Dont forget, not all people experience a shed (I didnt).

so you're suggesting that minoxidilmax isn't legit? If I'm to go on minoxidil, I like the idea of using the solution combining Azelaic Acid, I may as well and get that bit more anti-androgen.

If it's a genuinely good product, and it works, the name doesn't matter to me, in the UK at least rogaine foam is the most expensive solution to buy anyway.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
moseymoose said:
stoja said:
moseymoose said:

so you're suggesting that minoxidilmax isn't legit? If I'm to go on minoxidil, I like the idea of using the solution combining Azelaic Acid, I may as well and get that bit more anti-androgen.

If it's a genuinely good product, and it works, the name doesn't matter to me, in the UK at least rogaine foam is the most expensive solution to buy anyway.

no, i am not suggesting it is not legit however i have not dealt with them before and can not guarentee that the ingresients are what they say they are. that's why i believe you would be better off with a 'legit' minoxidil solution so you can experience the real stuff before you shop around for other brands.

Just to let you know, azelaic acid has NOT been proven as anti androgen. In fact, in the study of azelaic acid it was tested along with zinc and b6 (not even on humans)

NoLuck

Reaction score
Has fluridil been approved by any medical organization ?
I see only 2 studies on pubmed that's not very encouraging ...

finfighter , I see you're involved in the cb0301 order , any news ?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Off Lable treatments
(Warning some of these are to dangerous to use for hair loss!)

Tacrolimus Primarily used to prevent the rejection of organs after a surgical transplant procedure, Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant that has been found to also have utility as an alternative medical hair loss treatment. Although Tacrolimus is similar to Cyclosporin in its abilities to promote hair growth; unlike Cyclosporin, this prescription medication is believed to be most effective when applied topically rather than taken orally.

Tacrolimus Benefits
Some clinical studies have shown that Tacrolimus works for hair growth, but this is actually a byproduct of its primary role in helping one's body to adjust to a new organ after a transplant. However, as an alternative medical hair loss treatment, Tacrolimus is believed to derive its effectiveness form its ability to suppress the T cell mediated immune response. (This is to dangerous to use, not recommended!)

I have that. It's called Protopic. It is dangerous, very strong. My dermatologist had to call some one, I forgot who, to ask for permission to prescribe this for me.

She prescribed it for me for Eczema/loss of pigmentation on my face. Didn't know it causes hair growth, and i'm not trying it either. The tube I have here, I have to use until October so I can't waste it because I need it for my face. It's an ointment, 0.01%, 60grams. It's manufactured by Astellas Pharma US, Inc.

Life_sucks

Established Member
Reaction score
~CB-03-01 Is a new topical antiandrogen, you can see the abstract from the CB-03-01 study here-

''The aim of this study was to investigate the antiandrogenic activity of a new monoester of cortexolone, cortexolone 17alpha-propionate (CAS 19608-29-8, CB-03-01). Although the compound displayed a strong local antiandrogenic activity in hamster's flank organ test, it did not exhibit antiandrogenic activity in rats after subcutaneous injection, nor did it affect gonadotropins hypersecretion when injected to parabiotic rats. As topical antiandrogen, the steroid resulted about 4 times more active than progesterone (CAS 57-83-0) and, when compared to known antiandrogen standards, it was about 3 times more potent than flutamide (CAS 13311-84-7), about 2 times more effective than finasteride (CAS 98319-26-7) and approximately as active as cyproterone acetate (CAS 427-51-0).
Compared to topical finasteride or oral?

Because it seems like it's comparing topical treatments.

frankk

Reaction score
finfighter said:
~FINASTERIDE is a generic name for Propecia and Proscar. Finasteride is an antiandrogen which acts by inhibiting type II 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is used as a treatment in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer. Additionally, it is registered in many countries for androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). It is, in fact, the first and only FDA-approved pill proven to treat male pattern hair loss on the vertex and middle front of head. The great majority of dermatologists agree that this is currently the No.1 treatment for hair loss. Finasteride is used orally and its recommended daily dose for treating male pattern baldness is 1mg versus 5mg for treating BPH.

Drug trade names include Proscar (5mg of finasteride) and Propecia (1mg of finasteride), both products of Merck & Co. Merck & Co developed this drug but there are many generic pharmaceutical companies in the world who produce this product, such as Cipla (trade names Fincar and Finpecia), Dr. Reddy's (trade names Finax and Finast), Ranbaxy (trade name Finara), Intas (trade name Finalo), Aleppo Pharmaceutical (trade name Prosteride) and Zentiva (trade name Penester) that sell the drug at a significantly lower price than Merck & Co.

~DUTASTERIDE is the generic name for Avodart, a dual 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It is used to treat conditions caused by DHT, such as BPH. Unlike finasteride, dutasteride inhibits both types of 5-alpha reductase, but a clinical study conducted by GlaxoSmithKline did not find dutasteride to be more effective than finasteride in treating BPH. The side effects are assumed to be similar to those from finasteride but they might be a bit more severe. Dutasteride is a prescription drug. Clinical trials for dutasteride as a hair loss remedy were resumed in Korea in December 2006 and the study was completed in 2009. The final report on the clinical study results is still pending.

The original drug was developed by GlaxoSmithKline and is marketed under the name Avodart (also Avidart and Avolve). Other trade names include Duagen (RP Scherer Beinheim), Duprost (Cipla), Dutas (Dr. Reddy's) and Dutagen (Ranbaxy) and are usually sold at a lower price than Glaxo’s brand products.

Some patients using 0.5mg of dutasteride daily report improved results versus finasteride, especially in the frontal area of their scalp.

MINOXIDIL is the main active ingredient in both FDA-approved topical products for treating hair loss, Men's Rogaine Extra-Strength Solution and Men’s Rogaine Foam. Outside of the US the name Regaine is commonly used for the liquid form of this product. Minoxidil is a vasodilator and it was originally used as an oral drug to treat severe blood pressure. Its bizarre side effects, such as the ability to reverse or slow down the balding process, were accidentally discovered in the late 1970s. Minoxidil promotes enhanced follicular size, resulting in larger hair shaft diameters. It also stimulates and prolongs the growth phase of the hair growth cycle.

~Minoxidil is an OTC product and it is available in many generic forms as a 2% solution for women and a 5% solution for men. It is applied to the balding area twice a day per 1ml. Some generic producers are now selling minoxidil solutions containing various other ingredients such as azelaic acid, retinoic acid, aminexil, etc. More recently, topical applications with minoxidil concentrations of up to 15% have appeared on the market. Since there are so many generic producers of minoxidil lotions, they can not be all listed here (see also: Rogaine, Regaine or Minoxidil?).

Minoxidil (together with finasteride and a shampoo containing ketoconazole) belongs amongst the Big 3 hair loss cures. Numerous reviews show that there is some synergistic effect from using minoxidil and finasteride in one regimen.

~KETOCONAZOLE is the main active ingredient of the Nizoral shampoo (1% or 2%) and it is often used for the treatment of yeast and other fungal infections of the scalp and dandruff. It is also believed to help remove sebum deposits from the skin. However, as it has anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is also often used in combination with other treatments to treat hair loss in both men and women. One study has shown 2% ketoconazole shampoo to be as effective as minoxidil 2% for hair regrowth, indicating that Ketoconazole works as an anti-androgen, reducing the DHT present in the scalp. Nizoral shampo is freely available in pharmacies in most countries. Ketoconazole is also available as a topical foam, marketed under the name KetoMousse. In clinical studies, this foam proved to be a superior mechanism of delivery to the shampoo. Nizoral (containing ketoconazole) is often mentioned as the third component of the Big 3 cures for treating male pattern baldness. It is recommended as a complementary treatment to patients with dandruff and itchy sensitive scalp.

~AMINEXIL is a molecule developed by L'Oreal and it is very similar to minoxidil. Aminexil, used as a topical in concentrations of 1.5%, is believed to counteract hardening of the hair follicle, allowing the hair to grow freely. This restores the lifespan of the hair so that it no longer falls out prematurely. Tests have shown that prevention of baldness requires a treatment with aminexil twice a year for six weeks. Aminexil is freely available in pharmacies in Europe. Spectral DNC, produced in the US, was the first generic product that combined the benefits of minoxidil and aminexil. Aminexil is very easy to apply, dries quickly and it is not aggressive to the skin. It is recommended to conduct aminexil treatment twice a year as suggested by its manufacturer.

~FLURIDIL is the main active substance of Eucapil, a new cosmetic product for topical use, developed by Biophysica in the US. Male pattern baldness is associated with DHT binding to the androgen receptor in hair follicles. Current treatments include preventing the creation of DHT (finasteride) and preventing DHT from binding to the receptor (spironolactone). Fluridil is claimed to represent a new method of treatment. According to its manufacturer, Interpharma Prague, fluridil blocks activity in the androgen receptor itself. Eucapil was approved as a cosmetic hair care agent for topical use in the Czech and Slovak Republics and can therefore be employed as such in all other EU countries. It is, though, not yet approved for sale in North America and Asia.

Dr. Sovak is one of the inventors of fluridil but a US firm Biophysica holds the patent rights. Dr. Sovak also happens to be one of the founders and chairman of the board at Interpharma Prague, the manufacturer and marketer of this product. All available studies on fluridil were done by Dr. Sovak. An independent view has yet to be made. User references are few and so far mixed.

~SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE - (SOD) is an enzyme widely distributed in the human body that converts the oxygen radical (called superoxide) to hydrogen peroxide, thus playing a critical role in the defence of cells against the toxic effects of superoxide. SOD is used in some cosmetic products to reduce free radical damage to skin and hair and to stimulate skin regeneration and hair growth. SOD is effective only in the form of a topical application. Copper peptides are substances frequently used in cosmetic products as SOD mimetics for their ability to activate SOD.

~COPPER PEPTIDES are the main active ingredient in Tricomin and Folligen. Copper peptides improve the skin's antioxidant defences by activating superoxide dismutase (SOD), a protein which detoxifies free radicals and is the body's primary antioxidant defence. Normally SOD lacks enough copper to be active and copper peptides, by supplying nutritional copper to SOD, increase its activity. It is claimed that copper peptides, when applied using appropriate chemical vehicles and when in the appropriate concentration, can thicken vellus hair into thick terminal hairs, increase hair follicle size and regenerate scalp skin, creating a healthier environment for scalp hair growth. There is neither sufficient nor convincing scientific evidence to prove that copper peptides are an efficient new hair growth stimulant. Copper peptides are relatively expensive but can be used sparingly as a complementary treatment alongside some of the more aggressive topicals to relieve irritation of the scalp.

~ALFATRADIOL is the main active substance of Pantostin and Ell-Cranell alpha (0.03% of alfatradiol). Alfatradiol is claimed to be a DHT blocker. Although this product is recommended by many dermatologists in Germany for treating hereditary baldness, it is a very weak DHT blocker. It should be avoided by male patients and preference given to other more powerful treatments.

~SPRIRONOLACTONE, marketed under the trade name Aldactone (as well as Novo-Spiroton, Spiractin, Spirotone, or Berlactone), is a diuretic used to lower high blood pressure. In addition, it possesses anti-androgenic properties as it binds to the androgen receptor in the hair follicle and thus prevents it from interacting with DHT. Hence, spironolactone is also used to treat acne, hirsutism (excess body hair) and hair loss in women. Male patients should exercise caution when using this product, and if at all, they should only use topical applications (see also: Use of Topical Sironolactone in Treating Male Pattern Baldness).

~FLUTAMIDE is a non-steroid antiandrogen primarily used to treat prostate cancer. It is a prescription medicine. Flutamide competes with DHT and testosterone to bind to androgen receptors and, therefore, it is thought that it could be beneficial in treating hereditary baldness. It is a very powerful antiandrogen and its oral use can cause severe side effects, especially in men, where it can lead to a variety of sexual disorders. Oral flutamide is used for excessive facial hair growth in women and sometimes also to treat female hair loss. It is believed that flutamide could also be applied topically to treat baldness in males. Further studies are needed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of flutamide as a topical agent in treating androgenetic alopecia.

~RU58841 was developed in France by Dr. T. Battmann and colleages of the Roussel Uclaf Corporation. It's said to be one of the most potent antiandrogens available for topical use, yet does not seem to have any systemic absorption. If it lived up to the claims, this would be a holy grail for topical treatments.

Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, Roussel had not pursued marketing and approval for RU58841. This didn't stopp companies in other parts of the world from synthesizing the same chemical, however. One such company is Faith Eagle Lab in China. Quality and composition has not been verified at this time, but users report that the company sends the chemical in a powder form to be mixed at home. Because of purported instability when mixed, users typically make small batches when needed.

Presently unverified: the rights to RU58841 were purchased by a Scottish company called ProStrakan. The drug is now officially referred to as PSK3841.
UPDATE more info on RU58841 on page 5.

~CB-03-01 Is a new topical antiandrogen, you can see the abstract from the CB-03-01 study here-

''The aim of this study was to investigate the antiandrogenic activity of a new monoester of cortexolone, cortexolone 17alpha-propionate (CAS 19608-29-8, CB-03-01). Although the compound displayed a strong local antiandrogenic activity in hamster's flank organ test, it did not exhibit antiandrogenic activity in rats after subcutaneous injection, nor did it affect gonadotropins hypersecretion when injected to parabiotic rats. As topical antiandrogen, the steroid resulted about 4 times more active than progesterone (CAS 57-83-0) and, when compared to known antiandrogen standards, it was about 3 times more potent than flutamide (CAS 13311-84-7), about 2 times more effective than finasteride (CAS 98319-26-7) and approximately as active as cyproterone acetate (CAS 427-51-0). Its pharmacological activity seemed to be primarily related to its ability to antagonistically compete at androgen receptor level; nevertheless its primary pharmacological target needs to be further investigated. Its topical activity, along with the apparent absence of systemic effects, anticipates this compound to have the potential of representing a novel and safe therapeutic approach for androgen-dependent skin disorders.
UPDATE more information on CB-03-01 on page 8 and 10.

~ASC-J9 is a topical antiandrogen originally developed by AndroScience Corporation for the treatment of acne, it may be a viable option for treatment of male pattern baldness. There is not much information currently available on this drug. UPDATE more info on ASC-J9 on Page 8.

I thought it would be a good idea to put a comprehensive guide together of all of the currently ''available'' and viable male pattern baldness treatments, feel free to add some...

Scroll down for updates and additions to the list...

Update Hair Transplant section on page 3.

update Investigational treatments on page 5.

Update Clinical trial section on page 11

Update Page 12, the results that Treatment can produce Photos!

Update Off Lable Treatments Page 13
Hello finfighter!
first of all nice work, you did some great job, describing all sort of treathments that you think works.

I wanna know what you think i should use for "fixing" my hair.
My hair isn't that thinn, and i've only notice my hair getting thinner the last 2 years. and the progress of getting thinner is going slow. it is in the front of my hair the thinning is noticeable(i think you guys call it recceding hairline or something). i kinda affraid of using treathments that have bad side effects. like propecia, of what i heard it is a really good hair treathment but the side effects are too much for me to handle.

Some other treathments i've look up to, is Minoxidil: it sounds like it working and it is FDA approved. The only thing that makes me consider of using it is the side effect that it give wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. What do you know about this sideeffect? is it because people use the minoxidil wrong or something? beacause this sideeffects isn't listed among "minoxidil side effects"

ketoconazole is another that i've look up to. it sound like the most safe one.
and as you written "One study has shown 2% ketoconazole shampoo to be as effective as minoxidil 2% for hair regrowth," can you please link me this study.
beacause that sounds awesome, but isn't ketoconazole DHT-blocker, and minoxidil is a "hair regrowth".
Do you think ketoconazole does work alone for hairtreathment or or do i have to do other treathment aswell?
and is it any specific shampoo with ketoconazole you recommend or do every one with the ingrediens ketoconazole work the same?

another treathment i've look in to is the lasercomb, it is FDA approved aswell, what do you think about this one?

This is all my experience and knowledge, you might think someting else for me.
With your knowledge and experience i might get the best help for my hair treathment.
Thanks!

Jacobgoblin

Reaction score
So good to see out anyone with some original ideas on this subject. really thank you for beginning this up.

The normal cycle of hair growth lasts for 2 to 6 years. Each hair grows approximately 1 centimeter (less than half an inch) per month during this phase. About 90 percent of the hair on your scalp is growing at any one time. About 10 percent of the hair on your scalp, at any one time, is in a resting phase. After 2 to 3 months, the resting hair falls out and new hair starts to grow in its place.

It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of this cycle. However, some people may experience excessive (more than normal) hair loss. Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.

What causes excessive hair loss?
A number of things can cause excessive hair loss. For example, about 3 or 4 months after an illness or a major surgery, you may suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This hair loss is related to the stress of the illness and is temporary.

Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment thyroid disease. Hair loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Correcting the hormone imbalance may stop your hair loss.

Many women notice hair loss about 3 months after they've had a baby. This loss is also related to hormones. During pregnancy, high levels of certain hormones cause the body to keep hair that would normally fall out. When the hormones return to pre-pregnancy levels, that hair falls out and the normal cycle of growth and loss starts again.

Some medicines can cause hair loss. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Medicines that can cause hair loss include blood thinners (also called anticoagulants), medicines used for gout, medicines used in chemotherapy to treat cancer, vitamin A (if too much is taken), birth control pills and antidepressants.

Certain infections can cause hair loss. Fungal infections of the scalp can cause hair loss in children. The infection is easily treated with antifungal medicines.

Finally, hair loss may occur as part of an underlying disease, such as lupus or diabetes. Since hair loss may be an early sign of a disease, it is important to find the cause so that it can be treated.

Can improper care of my hair cause hair loss?
Yes. If you wear pigtails or cornrows or use tight hair rollers, the pull on your hair can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia (say: al-oh-pee-sha). If the pulling is stopped before scarring of the scalp develops, your hair will grow back normally. However, scarring can cause permanent hair loss. Hot oil hair treatments or chemicals used in permanents (also called "perms") may cause inflammation (swelling) of the hair follicle, which can result in scarring and hair loss.

What is common baldness?
The term "common baldness" usually means male-pattern baldness, or permanent-pattern baldness. Male-pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men. Men who have this type of hair loss usually have inherited the trait. Men who start losing their hair at an early age tend to develop more extensive baldness. In male-pattern baldness, hair loss typically results in a receding hair line and baldness on the top of the head.

Women may develop female-pattern baldness. In this form of hair loss, the hair can become thin over the entire scalp.

Can my doctor do something to stop hair loss?
Perhaps. Your doctor will probably ask you some questions about your diet, any medicines you're taking, whether you've had a recent illness and how you take care of your hair. If you're a woman, your doctor may ask questions about your menstrual cycle, pregnancies and menopause. Your doctor may want to do a physical exam to look for other causes of hair loss. Finally, blood tests or a biopsy (taking a small sample of cells to examine under a microscope) of your scalp may be needed.

Is there any treatment for hair loss?
Depending on your type of hair loss, treatments are available. If a medicine is causing your hair loss, your doctor may be able to prescribe a different medicine. Recognizing and treating an infection may help stop the hair loss. Correcting a hormone imbalance may prevent further hair loss.

Medicines may also help slow or prevent the development of common baldness. One medicine, minoxidil (brand name: Rogaine), is available without a prescription. It is applied to the scalp. Both men and women can use it. Another medicine, finasteride (brand name: Propecia) is available with a prescription. It comes in pills and is only for men. It may take up to 6 months before you can tell if one of these medicines is working.

If adequate treatment is not available for your type of hair loss, you may consider trying different hairstyles or wigs, hairpieces, hair weaves or artificial hair replacement

yepes

Reaction score
is there a 3d just for the CB-03-01? what are the last developments? is anyone trying it?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The original poster, Finfighter deleted his account and all of his posts. I have no idea why thought

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And his name is censored .... FinFighter ..... Pathetic.

EDITED.