The most Comprehensive guide to all know hairloss treatments

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice :)

But most of your text is gone in the shadow thingy. Remove all the --- down and it will bee fixed. I had the same problem when i made my story :whistle:

cuebald

Reaction score
Good post boss, about time we had a summary post containing treatments that actually work. Now I'm waiting for all the green tea clowns to come in posting about how taking licorice 10 times a day is a much more suitable cure.

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
mann02 said:
Finfighter some of this stuff is almost impossible to get..

You can get all of it currently , except for the CB-03-01 and the ASC-J9, which will be available in a few months from Chinese labs such as Faith Eagle. If you need help finding treatments let me know which one's you're refering to. And I will let you know where to find them.

Im interested at alfadradiol...micnazole is like minoxidil?

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
What do u think about 50-100mg zinc per day..they say it reduced dht and estrogen..

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
So there's only one alternative to finasteride that I can get easily that is avodart...anything else you recommend ? Coz it's more stronger than finasteride

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost 7months on finasteride..then I want to quit because of the future side effects not referring to Ed or gyno..I'm referring to my kidney liver etc my prof tells me that

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
~RU58841 was developed in France by Dr. Sewaya of the Roussel Uclaf Corporation.

As far as I know, Dr. Marty Sewaya had nothing to do with the development of RU58841. It was developed by T. Battmann and colleagues of Roussel Uclaf.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
If you would provide a source that demonstrates what you're saying is true I will agree with you and update the guide, otherwise it's all speculation...

What kind of "source" would it take to convince you? You can easily find the original 1994 Battmann et al study on RU58841 on PubMed.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Search PubMed yourself, and it'll come right up. Search on these two words: "battmann ru58841"

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
How come REVIVOGEN is not mentioned in this most comprehensive guide ?

Or have i missed it in your list?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
cyberprimate said:
How come REVIVOGEN is not mentioned in this most comprehensive guide ?

Because I do not consider it viable or effective...

So this isn't a "comprehensive guide to all known hairloss treatments", just a list of treatments you consider to be effective? :dunno:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Well Bryan, I could only fit so much text into the title...

What does the amount of text in the title of this thread have to do with anything?? I don't understand what your point is.

finfighter said:
aformentioned is the first post quoted, do you notice that I specified viable treatments? I included the treatments that I think have the best science and anecdotal reports behind them. So I didn't include things like Green tea, masterbation cessation, Laser combs, Saw Palmetto, ect,ect.

Another thing that astonished me when I first saw this thread is that you made no mention whatsoever of Proxiphen, Prox-N, or NANO Shampoo. Proxiphen may (arguably) be the most effective treatment of all, and the fact that you would omit it entirely was flabbergasting to me. After going over your list some more, I decided that you must be including only SINGLE compounds in this list, and not treatments with multiple agents (like Proxiphen).

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
hey finfighter i for one think you deserve some credit for taking time to compile the list for everybody :bravo: I am currently coming off finesteride because of sides but my hair is thinning out so i would like to either find something that will be effective to slow down my hair loss or stop/reverse it, im considering going back on finasteride at a very low dose with 50mg of zinc, or could you advise me of something off that list, thanks.

montrose

Reaction score
why don't companies make RU58841, CB-03-01, or ASC-J9 into a liquid topical. Hate the idea of having to mix the stuff myself?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Another thing that astonished me when I first saw this thread is that you made no mention whatsoever of Proxiphen, Prox-N, or NANO Shampoo. Proxiphen may (arguably) be the most effective treatment of all,

On this side of the argument 99.99% who say BS on the Proxiphen is best claim, on the Proxiphen side ...........................Bryan and The guy who makes Proxiphen Dr Proctor and maybe Bryans dog, lol

Surely the "(arguably)most effective treatment of all" must have some studies to back it up :jackit:

What "astonishes" me is how Bryan keeps up this utter BS !