The Journey Begins, After 23 Years Of No Hair...

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK,

After four days of being bald again, I put the system back on, in preparation to return to work, tomorrow.

Still having "issues" with tangling/shedding. Since this is a "Viking" style... I don't have to have every single hair in place. LOL.

Had to glue from back to front, since the unit is SO long. Yes, nice when some people have a partner to help.

Prepped my entire scalp, and didn't glue hairline.

Was able to get the system just about perfectly on, no mirror, or anything (head bent down, worked my way forward).

When it was on, I used a hair clip to hold back the lace and then did the front.

No sweat, thick scalp protector, and three thin layers of GhostbondXL.

Got some glue in the hairline... LOL, but arranged the hair around it.

I may just get used to this.

:)

Steve

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went to work today... still feeling like crap. Wow... what a blast. Everyone who saw my pics were really really impressed how amazing it looked (they can't the where I messed up the hairline, and have a wrinkle going across the top of my head, LOL).

What really warmed my heart, were the guys in the office whom I really like, who are really great people who were the kindest, telling me how awesome I look (biker, rocker, Viking).

The coolest, the folks who had no idea. Many of them focused on the HUGE beard trim (lost about 6"). Then they looked at my hair... and just were shocked. What a blast. Folks were really cool, I got lots of the Hebrew version of "attaboy".

The men, lots of questions... lots of "it looks like it's growing out of your head, and the color is perfect". The women, "oh Steve you look great".

I am really happy with the results. I have the wild look that I wanted and was so worried I would look like a fool.

The best was the new CEO, whom I did not get a chance to tell. He focused on my beard. And I noticed that he did not notice my hair. So I said "yeah, had it moved to the top of my head", at which point his eyes opened wide, and his jaw dropped.

And then I got a big smile.

This was great.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never be without a beard. But if I want to guarantee no sex, then I will shave!

I'm the other way round,much prefer clean shaved face, don't mind a bit of stubble.

I do not like beards on guys(I'm bi myself).

Could pass as early twenties now minus my stubble,and I'm 34.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn you must be brave to show up at work with a full head of hair after having been bald for so long, i can't imagine doing such a thing
i work in a school and i'd have pupils trying to rip it off my head. not to mention the other bald staff members saying "what a sellout" "dump the rug man, be proud of your dome"
what are you going to say? "yeah i had a hair transplant" or "finasteride and minoxidil really work well" ?

With me not many people have seen me slick bald.

As hid under snapbacks or beanies(was also my style) depending on the weather.

I've shown close friends what I look like now and they thought I looked great.

However people I hardly know are likely to mock me if they find out it's a hair system.
As the few people mocked me when they saw my slick bald head calling me ugly,that I looked like creeper,etc.
To be honest they will always try put me down.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the balls to do it, then f*****g do it.

I dye my hair all the time. I'm near fifty, everybody knows the color is fake.

I don't give a sh*t.

But that hair is just brave! Good for you.