The Journey Begins, After 23 Years Of No Hair...

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
67B54BF9-D8E6-4B01-A711-DF5DF78CFC56.jpeg
How do you feel with your new look and what's been the reaction around you?

I think you nail it

Still getting used to it. Spent about €100 on "product". Playing with styles. Friends from Seattle saw me in Madrid today, and were shocked. A friend from NY said, wow, your hair grows fast.

Everyone who has seen the pics, are really amazed. It's pretty wild. I have gotten some looks on the Metro, and walking around.

I am loving it. Tomorrow AM is the first rinse. Let's see how that goes.

I am not going to tell anyone it's a system, anymore, unless we are having sex (don't touch the hair).

shookwun

Reaction score
skin or lace system?

might need some of the membrane trimmed off at the hairline.

can see it

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
6E833E16-1968-4252-B0D8-B1DE42918C24.jpeg
Redid the hairline... with my body chemistry, I am looking at weekly re-bonding.

Also, the Viking style is pulling up the hairline, will need to modify it slightly.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks amazing. What density do you have at the hair line? You mentioned it is lace. Do you use glue or tape ( and which brands)
I too have 80% grey but find it difficult to get human grey hair. Is yours synthetic, Yak, or humain hair?
Thanks

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks amazing. What density do you have at the hair line? You mentioned it is lace. Do you use glue or tape ( and which brands)
I too have 80% grey but find it difficult to get human grey hair. Is yours synthetic, Yak, or humain hair?
Thanks

Thanks!

The hairline, is 70%, while the rest of the system is more or less 80%. I am using glue, Ghostbond XL. The grey is human, which limited the length. Was going for 18", came in at 14". That is actually TOO long... I should have stopped at 8" or 10" to get the look I wanted.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recon if you trimmed your beard a bit it would take years off you! Love the hair!

Thanks for the compliment, I do LOVE it.

But, dude, I cut 2/3 off the beard already, the profile pic is post trim. If I cut anymore off, my BF will be VERY upset.

Ap

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, I do LOVE it.

But, dude, I cut 2/3 off the beard already, the profile pic is post trim. If I cut anymore off, my BF will be VERY upset.

Ap
I can see the need for facial hair when you are bald but your not bald anymore.

BaldAlex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t bro, You look like a f*cking badass viking! I love it so much, I strive to look like you when I am older haha. I made an account to just tell you this. TBH, 1300$ seems a bit expensive for a hairsystem. How long does this system last before you need a new one?

BaldAlex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man with that beard you could have a beard to head transplant and have a full head of actual hair!
Not sure if you are serious but if you are, if he were to get a transplant, beard + nape + back of the head hair will look great, but beard hair alone wouldn't grow long or as thick.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t bro, You look like a f*cking badass viking! I love it so much, I strive to look like you when I am older haha. I made an account to just tell you this. TBH, 1300$ seems a bit expensive for a hairsystem. How long does this system last before you need a new one?

The length and 80% human grey almost double the cost. The base price is $795. The system is expensive because the hairline is perfect, the density is divided into 6 zones, the same as my color. They were able to get the color, perfect. I have seen people with $200 systems, and they look like they have a $200 system.

It should last 4-5 months.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man with that beard you could have a beard to head transplant and have a full head of actual hair!
Not sure if you are serious but if you are, if he were to get a transplant, beard + nape + back of the head hair will look great, but beard hair alone wouldn't grow long or as thick.
Ha, no it was a joke about his impressive beard. I don't really think the beard transplants look good unless they are for adding density.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
My reasons for doing this were not about "curing" my baldness. Everyone knows I am bald. This was just something to try. I am not about to go through the intense pain, and cost to "just grow some hair". My beard is far more important to me than my hair, and would rather be bald than beardless.